Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Boarding School For Delinquents

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Vada rushed from her new dorm, exploring the schoolyard. It was beautiful, the grass wasn't yellow and burned like she'd left her other schools', and there were flowers planted in the corner. She heard the sound of rushing water coming from somewhere. Vada suppressed a squeal, running toward the flowers to smell their natural perfume; they smelled amazing. "What an amazing place," Vada sighed. She lay down for a while, listening to the unsettling sound of voices nearby.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
  • Fav Song Hands Held High
James grabbed Harkot wrist "Remember, Mattie has to kill him." James let go and kissed Harkot cheek. "It'll be fine."

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
Harkot nodded when James said Mattie had to kill the man, "But I wont let that man hurt him." Harkot said just loud enough for James to hear. Just as James kissed Harkot's cheek, Harkot felt his ears get hot. James said that everything would be fine and Harkot nodded. Everything would be fine, Mattie would kill this man and then he would come out of all this alright.

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Vada shivered, a cold feeling trickling down her spine. Something was wrong. She tasted the air with her tongue, hoping to find where the trouble was coming from, when she thought, ..."It's really none of my business...but I sense so much tension in the air...what should I do?"

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Mattie steered the bird over the building and it dissipated. Mattie landed gracefully on the rooftop and James fell in a clump do to surprise. "GAH!! ow MATTIE WHAT THE HELL??" "We're here." He said in a shaky voice.

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
I'm locking this thread if the one/two line sentences keep going on.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
(Sorry. Jeez)

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Vadamerca plucked a yellow lily from the garden, so she'd remember to visit again, then she floated towards the inside of the school building. "I wonder where my new dorm is," she wondered, peeking around the hallways. First, she'd have to find the student building...but they all looked the same, and Vada pretty much only became most lost and confused with each twist and turn. As she floated past one intersecting hallways, moving to the left, she heard some distant voices speaking. Her ears twitched. "Hello?" Vada called, touching her feet lightly to the ground. "Is anybody there?" The voices got louder as she navigated further east through the maze-like building.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you <3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
{Hi, can I please join? If so can someone just give me a quick brief on what's happened so far?}

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
As Vada emerged from a door, she saw a group of people standing there, arguing. She hid, her face heating up. She didn't mean to barge in, but luckily, no one had noticed her.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

Harkot landed on his feet with a thud and looked at the other two, his expression cold as stone. "Lets get this over with.." He muttered softly, helping James up. He looked down over the side of the building and locked his gave on a man who had just walked out of the doors. "He's there..." Harkot whispered then looked back at Mattie. "You can do this Mattie. James and I will be right beside you." He reasured the boy.

Emma fallowed Kyler quietly, her head down and her hair in her face. When they finally got to her room Emma looked up at Kyler and whispered softly, "I'm s-sorry..." she turned around slowly and started to open the door. Then she felt Kyler's hand on her shoulder and she couldn't hold back the tears any longer. They rolled of her cheeks as she turned around quickly and burried her face against his chest, and cried.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park

Mattie nodded and made a few surfboard kind of shadow platforms for the three of them. They floated down to just above him. Mattie gave them the signale to be quiet and took off he's weapons and jacket. Now Mattie was only wear a tanktop and shorts. Mattie sat don on the sidewalk "OWW!!" he yelped. Yusai looked over at the boy and smirked walking over to him. "Hey... you hurt?" He said to Mattie who nodded. "Here let me help you." He picked Mattie up, gropping the poor boy as he walked back inside. James growled softly. "Lets go inside." he said.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

Harkot Kept quiet but inside he wanted to rip the man to shreds. He looked over at James, his face dark and serious, Harkot always looked scary but this time... This was different, he didn't look like an angry teenager. He looked evil. He gripped his sword tightly but did not draw it, he quickly closed his eyes and took a deep shaky breath, trying to keep himself calm, well as calm as possible.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park

Yusai

Yusai smirked as he laid the small boy down on the couch in his office. "Want soething to drink?" He said showing Mattie a bottle of champine. Mattie nodded "Yes please." Yusai smirked and made both of them glasses, dropping three pills in Mattie's. "Here," he said, "Drink up."

Mattie

Mattie knew what Yusai was doing and pretended to go along with it. "Thank you." He muttered softly he congered a shodow in his mouth to obzorb the drink then downed it. Yusai watched with glee as the little boy seemingly got drunk. Mattie made a good scene to, pretending to faint and not wavering when Yusai climbed ontop of him. Yusai didn't notice when Mattie pulled a knife out of his pocket. Mattie jammed it into Yusai's neck. The blood hit him and he puked. James flew in on the shadow board and hugged Mattie. "I'm so proud of you." He whispered to Mattie.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

Katana fallowed James in and landed on the ground near Yusai and walked to him scowling down at the man who was rolling on the ground holding his neck dying slowly. Katana bent down and whispered something in the man's ear, Yusai let out a soft gasp, stared at Katana then let out a caugh and a splutter and that was it. He closed his eyes, and died. Katana looked back at James and Mattie and nodded softly, showing that Yusai was dead.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park

(Wrong RP "Katana" lol)

Mattie whimpered, "I wanna go home now." He whispered in sorrow.  James looked at the pitiful boy and kissed his forehead. He then pulled a rag out of his pocket and wiped Mattie's mouth. "Don't worry, we will." Mattie snifled and threw his arms around James. He looked to Harkot "I-I'm so so-sorry!!" he said running and hugging him. It's okay, is what he wanted to hear but Harkot was just silent.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

[oops just pretend it says Harkot;P]

Harkot looked down at Mattie and sighed softly then placed his hand on top of Mattie's head gently and shook his head. Mattie had nothing to be sorry for, in all reality Harkot was actually very proud of him, he hadn't thought Mattie would be able to do it without at least some help. Then again the boy was a lot stronger then Harkot had first thought. 

Finally Harkot spoke, "Don't..." He whispered. Mattie looked up at him a bit of a confused look on his face, to his surprise Harkot was smiling warmly down at him. "Don't be sorry, I'm proud of you." He gave Mattie one last squeeze and then let him go and looked at James. 

"Lets get outa here." He said gruffly.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park

Mattie nodded. "I'm tired," He said in a shakey voice. "My shadow wasn't very strong so I ended up drinking some of that stuff anyways." James frowned and looked at Mattie. "Alright lets go."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users