Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Perfects

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
A brilliant but undiscovered scientist found a portal to a new world. He changed it and made his own race of “race” of people. But they weren’t right, so he brought humans from our world into his. Some he experimented on, and some he made mate with his creations, but all the spawn and test subjects died, so he killed the rest of them and left his people alone. But what he didn’t know is that a few of the spawn and test subjects lived and hid in the forests. He locked himself away and tried in secret to find a way to make the creations he had made perfect, but after a while he gave up.
After a few years a group of archaeologists found the portal and accidently went through it. When the scientist/king found out about them he put a bounty on their head, he wanted them, dead or alive.

The scientist/king is names Griffith Orica. In his world he is called King G.O.
His creations are called Outers.
Humans are called Perfects.
Spawn that lived are called Spawns.
Test subjects that lived are called Flyers.
There is a race in the world that was there before G.O. And they are called Eternals.
All the races except the Perfects (humans) have special abilities.

Outers- All of the outers have completely white eyes. They are all over 6” tall and they all have a gray tint to their skin. They all have markings on their arms, the markings are different to each outer. Outers can read each others minds bit not the mind of any other race

Perfects- The perfects are regular humans.

Spawns- All the Spawns have the same gray tint to their skin. Unlike the Outers the markings go from their arms and cover their faces. Their eyes have a bit of an off white tan tint to them and their pupils are white. They can all run really really fast and are all kind of short.

Flyers- All the flyers were injected with plant DNA so their skin is a little green. Their eyes are golden brown and they all have dark hair. They also have bird DNA so their bones are hallow, so they can jump really high and far.

Eternals- They Eternals are beautiful. They are all very pail, there is no pigment in their skin and the sun doesn’t affect them, so they don’t burn. They all have big beautiful wings that grown out of their shoulder blades. They have the ability to manipulate darkness and light into whatever they want.

and each person in each race has one more power except the (humans) Perfects, that you pick yourself.

There are three areas in the new world

The Unforgoten Forrest- Attached File  unforgotten forest.jpg   58.8KB   9 downloads
The Town of Orican- Attached File  village.jpg   64.61KB   6 downloads
The Forest of Darkness- Attached File  Forest of darkness.jpg   368.52KB   5 downloads

Ok well you need a Bio, so this is it:

Name-

Age-

Race-

Appearance-

History-

Prsonality-

Power-

Mkay, thats it enjoy.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Name- Annabell Lee

Age- 19

Race- Human

Appearance- Attached File  fb3.jpg   66.54KB   11 downloads

History- Anna is inturning for the archaeologists. Her mother was a drug addict and at the age of 12 she was sent to live with her grandmother. Between the ages of 13 and 17 she began to research her familys history and found out that her great great great grandmother was an archaeologist, so she began to inturn and learn about what it takes to become a renoune archaeologist.

Personality- She is tough and a bit stuburn, she will always stand up for what she believes in. She likes to make friends, but she does have a bit of a trust issue, mostly to boys and men sense her father left her and her mother.

Power- None

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .
Name- une âme perdue jamais

Age- 22

Race- eternal

Appearance- Posted Image

History- âme perdue has recently been orphaned. her parents were killed by an unknown source. all she knows is that ever since that scientist showed up, hell has raked havoc on all the eternals. she chopped her hair off with a sharp rock and now resides in the forest of darkness. she hasn't seen any sign of life and doesn't want to.

Prsonality- dreary, introvert, withdrawn into her own world, rebellious

Power- she can change into any winged creature.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

PFFT!.. vampires are the shiznet =^_^=

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Location:by the elavator with my monster drinkin dinopires!!
  • Country
  • Fav Band HTH, BVB... and so much more
  • Fav Song Knives and Pens by, Black Vail Brides
Name- Kimmetta Willow goes by Kit

Age- 20

Race- Eternal

Appearance- Attached File  Ameila.jpg   958.72KB   6 downloads

History- Kit was once friends with Ame but once her parents were killed and Ame ran away Kit hasn't been abole to find her. She has been trying to find a way to get help to overthrow the G.O. But so far it is just her.

Prsonality- Though, stuburn. She dosn't like to mess around, she likes things done right the first time. Even though she seems cold heaarted once someone gets under her skin she is efectionate and pertecting of that person.

Power- She can comunicate with animals. And create weapons out of light.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
  • Fav Song Hands Held High
Name - Red Stern

Age - 13

Race - Spawn

Appearance - Posted Image

History - Red's parents both died. Her mother was a perfect who died do to over testing. Her father (in the corner holding her sister) died from grief. Her sister committed suicide. She is haunted by her father and her would be older sister.

Personality - Red is very funny and happy. But she doesn't see the bad in people and sometimes it causes her to get hurt.

Power - Red has the power of Alchemy.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Ame (my 'puter won't allow the little triangle) soared above the trees, loving how the wind felt. She sifted the shadows so the sunlight would warm her skin. She flew down to a large walk sitting on the edge of a small lake. She laid down and was soon fast asleep. She was plagued by note mares of that dreadful night. She was in the meadow. Her little sister Luna was playing with the flutter flies and laughing when their feather soft wings caressed her skin. Ame went and sat down beside her. Her mother and father came flying out of the forest, scared. Ame was alarmed. " What's wrong?" she asked. "There is no time Gon! The children!" her mother was crying. "Mama! What I the matter?!" she asked. Her father took her mother by the shoulders. "Samn I realize this! But what are we to do?!" to her he said " Ame, take Jain into the cave! Hurry!" she jerked up Jain and ran into the forest. When she looked back she saw a large. black, fog-like shadow decending upon her parents. They were fighting for their lives. "Noooo!" she screamed. She flew into a tree, knocking herself unconscience. Jain fell from her arms and the darkness covered her body. When Ame awoke, the meadow was ash and her parents and sisters lifeless bodies layer with a layer of ash covering them. She took Jains head in her lap. She stared into the unseeing eyes of her siter and began to sob. When she was done, she had darkness destinagrate them. Ame woke up in a blanket of sweat. She jumped into rhe lake. When she surfaced she saw the faint outline of a male eternal flying away.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
(Red's only haunted when she over exerts her powers.)

Red walked through the thick trees and smiled sadly when she came to her family's grave, the biggest oak tree in The Unforgotten Forest. "Hi Mommy, Daddy, Emma. It's been awhile, I'm sorry, I've been busy working on the house." Tears sprang to the young girls eye. "It's weird not having you here Emma." Red took out a plate from her basket and a cake. "Emma it's nowhere near as good as yours but, it's something." She started singing "Happy birthday to Red, happy birthday to Red, Happy birthday to Ree~ed, Happy birthday to me." She sat on the forest floor eating a slice of her cake, when she was done she took out a troll and dug three holes and placed a slice of cake in each. She patted the soil down and packed up. "Bye Mommy, Daddy, Emma, I love you."

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Name- Shilin Nun

Age- 14

Race- Flyer

Appearance-
Posted Image

History- Shilin lost a part of her memory on a dangerous fall in the Town of Orican. She no longer remembers where she is, and has developed an extremely gentle and terrified nature due to the loss.

Personality- She's extremely paranoid.

Power- Shilin can use her voice to manipulate plants, most especially vines.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
Kit sat in a feild in the Unforgotten Forest meditating she was trying to sense everything around her but something was blocking her path slowly she opened her eyes and suddenly knew what it was. "A spawn..." She whispered and almost out of no where her wings spread and lifte her up and out of the meadow. She had to find this spawn and find out where it had come from. I thought they were all dead! She thought.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Ame sprang into the air. She had to find him and find out why he was in her forest. When she got up there, she didn't see anyone. But she also didn't see the eyes glowing in the shadows of the trees, watching her as she panicked.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Anna opened her eyes and sat up slowly rubbing her head, W-where am I?... She asked herself as she looked around. The las thing she remembered was a land slide and a rock coming for her, then she had tripped and fell into a cave, now she was in a forest. How had she gotten there? Was she dead? Where was the rest of her crew? These questions were all running through her head. When suddenly she heard something in the trees around her. "HELLO? WHOS THERE?" She called to the unknown noise maker.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
Kit flew fast just above the trees so she could see the forest floor suddenly she saw something nead the edge of the forest of darkness, squinting she could just bairly make out what it was. It was another Eternal, Kit flew as fast as she could until she could fionaly see who it was.

[sorry for the length i cant think]

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Ame saw another eternal coming at her. Fast. She could see that she was a female. Ame ran. She didnt want anyone knowing she was here.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
Kit gasped when Ame started to run from her. "Ame please! come back!!" She called after her tears forming in her eyes. She had been searching for her friend for so long and now she fionaly found her but she was running from her.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Âme knew that if she stopped, she would have to confront Kit, and she couldn't do that. Luckily, only her lake had been discovered

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Red walked home alone in The Unforgotten Forest when she heard someone scream "HELLO? WHOS THERE?". "HELLO?!?!?!" Red called, "MY NAME'S RED. ARE YOU OKAY?!?!"

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Annabell looked around when she heared the girl crying out to her. "I... I'm alright.... My names A-Annabell... Uhm where are you??" She yelled to the mysterious girl.

[Sorry blah]

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Red heard a girl reply "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!!! I'LL COME GET YOU!!!!!!!!" She called

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
"A-alright!... Please hurry!" Annabell heard strange noises all around she was getting really scared.

[god im sorry i cant think]

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Red ran threw the trees as fast as she could and quickly saw a girl's figure apear. She put her hand out to the girl and said "Come on we'll go to my house."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users