Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deprimituta Boarding School For Mental Patients And Orphans

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Deprimituta Boarding School for Mental Patients and Orphans

An enormous three-hundred year old stone building is found in the midst of a newly-discovered remote island (named Deprimituta) in middle of the Indian Ocean on December 15th, 2012. After cleaning the building of ancient gurney tables, surprisingly modern lobotomy technology, and suspicious blood stains in each room, the building was converted into a boarding house for orphans and mental patients. After moving the new boarders in and hiring some staff, the building was put in the back of everyone's mind. A twenty-foot-tall barbed wire fence was put up around the grounds, and the building (as well as the island) was forgotten by everyone in the outside world. But soon, students and patients began disappearing, and there were reports of hauntings and walking dead people seen on campus. Mostly, everyone just blamed hallucinations, until the staff began to report as well. It may come to be that the building, as well as the island, had to be escaped from.

Character qualities:

Name:
Appearance:
Background:
Choose: (Doctor, nurse, teacher, orphan, mental patient, other)
Other?:

Here's mine:

Name: Bouten Shāngxīn
Appearance:
Posted Image
Background: Her history was forgotten when she had a brain surgery at twelve years of age. She's had a life mission of trying to her parents ever since.
Choose: Mental patient, Dissociative disorder and Somatoform disorder. (Doctor, nurse, teacher, orphan, mental patient (please list type of mental illness, other)
Other?: She has a pet black cat named Ping Ping, whom she believes carries good luck and fortune.

Have fun please, this is my first topic. :3

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Name: Natalie Lone
Appearance: http://http://2.bp.b... for girls2.jpg (sorry the pic won't show up)
Background: She was born to two very abusive, Bipolar parents. She lived with them both until they divorced in 2009 when they got in a giant arguement and almost killed Natalie with a kitchen knife. She had tried to run away 3 times and had been labeled as a bad child just because her behavior had suffered from a troubled past.
Choose: Mental Patient, Night Terrors, Bi-polar, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), depression, Mental Breakdowns (Doctor, nurse, teacher, orphan, mental patient, other)
Other?: Sometimes she sees ghosts and demons, she will also wake up screaming from night terrors.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
  • Fav Song Hands Held High
Name: Nami
Appearance: White hair, 4.3, one red and one purple eye, wears white pants and a baggy shirt (I'll try to get a picture later)
Background: His father abused him and his mother died at a very young age all this caused him to go insane, he killed his father so no one else would take him in.
Choose: Orpan/Mental Paitent

All the kids ran to there new rooms, they all got one to them selves this time, and the doctors started loading the mental paitents into the bulding to there new room. Nami was to nervous, the last orpanage he was at they locked him in the basment a lot. One of the doctors him and smiled softly. "Hey kiddo, don't you wanna see your new room." The doctors said kneeling to his eyelevel. "I-I don't know which wing I'm in and...." Nami was soft spoken to begin with and the new poeple made it worse. "Well we can fix that. Let me see your wrist." He said calmly. Nami Handed his wrist to the older male who seemed abit taken back. "Uh, L-Looks like the mental wing. Come on lets get you settled." He stood up and walked him to his new room. Nami's life here began.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
(oh my character is schizophrenic I didn't see that i have to list it)

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Name: Satin Splinter
Appearance: Posted Image
Background: After facing a series of traumatic paranormal experiences in her childhood, one of which resulting in the death of her parents, Satin went from foster home to foster home, all of which taking host to the next series of paranormal escapades, as it were. At the age of 8, she found herself in her 3rd foster home. The strange goings on occurred frequently, but now with an explanation. A strange spirit would follow her, unwillingly causing havok. Her name was Jacqueline. She moved from orphanage to orphanage, these disruptions persisting.. Until one day she was diagnosed to be clinically insane and brought to Deprimituta.
Choose: Primarily an orphan.. But has falsely been diagnosed clinically insane with a slight schizophrenic discourse.
Other?: Her best friend, Jacqueline, is the ghost of a 17 year old girl..Posted Image

Satin stood at the gate of the huge stone building, holding her hand out to a seemingly invisible companion. Not invisible to her, however. there are others came the disembodied voice of the ghost girl Satin was holding her hand out to. The ghost clutched it. "Others?" Satin whispered. like me... But... Worse Said the ghost, Jacqueline. "I see... I shall be careful, my friend" Satin whispered to her friend softly, watching the gates open. They creaked terribly but it did not bother her in the slightest. She strolled in, her red and white curled hair loosely swaying midway down her spine. She'd not bothered with putting it up today. "Hmm... Interesting. I feel them too, Jacqueline.." she said. They are evil, Satin.. I will protect you said the ghost. "I know.."

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Nami saw a young girl talking to herself. Unsure of whether or not she was real he approached he carefully and introduced himself in a soft voice, "Hello, My name is Nami, what is your name?" He smiled softly at her and commented on her hair "It looks really nice." He said softly if she was an ilusion it would be nice to have a new friend, if she wasn't then all the same he would like a new friend.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Satin saw a young boy, looking about 10, approach. She looked to Jacqueline and smiled before looking back to the boy. "Well hello there, Nami.. My name is Satin." she said, her voice soft and distant. When he had complimented her hair, she smiled again "The same to you" she said, bowing her head softly. She extended her pale, slender hand to him "Please... Take my hand" she told him, knowing when he did he would be able to see Jacqueline.

zeios

zeios

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dead by april
  • Fav Song erased
Name:

Appearance:Posted Image

Background: after watching his friends and family abandoning him getting bullied happened every day finely losing his mind the only thing he wanted was revenge turning up to the school with a baseball bat 12 students teachers and 3 cops were killed when they got him down they sent him straight to Deprimituta.
Choose: mental patient
Other?: he looks at the sky for hours on end with out blinking or moving

Edited by Insane Pie, 24 October 2012 - 10:57 PM.
Fixed image link.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Nami slowly took her hand and saw another girl about 17. He frowned and mummbled softly "Now I know you aren't real." The new girl was very pretty with long white hair and haunting eyes that seemed to stare through him. Felling akward he let go of her hand and looked out the window. "Who's that?" He said quietly to himself. A boy with white hair and glowing yellow eyes was staring at the sky without moving, or blinking for that matter. "This place sure is strange. Don't you think Sat and Jac?" He said as he looked to the two and smiled.

(BAB: I like Mental hostpital/orpan/school roleplays :lol:)

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
The others are coming.. We must leave. Jacqueline told Satin now that Nami could no longer see or hear her "Goodbye, Nami. It truly was a pleasure to meet you" she said before the two of them left to find Satin's dorm. There it was safe. Satin looked back, seeing a few lingering demons staring after them. They were frightened. That was clear to Satin. She looked over to the boy Nami had pointed out earlier and she softly smiled. It was an odd feeling that she'd gotten. She seemed.. Somewhat attracted to him. But that feeling would be put aside.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Nami blinked "Bye Sat." Nami looked at the boy and saw him staring back. "I wonder if I would die if I jumped from this hight." Nami thought aloud. One of the doctors, hearing him, sent him to a special room. There was a couch and two chairs facing it. "Hello little one. Why are you here?" A big man in big glasses asked. "I caught him trying to jump out of a third story window." The doctor said. "Aw, Nami, is it? Are the monsters telling you to hurt yourself?" Nami nodded and the big man scribbled something on his notepad and handed it to the doctor who took it without looking. "Alright let's get you to the happy place room." The doctor gently pushed Nami into a padded room that had a big cousiony bed in it nami sat down and cried on it. He didn't like being alone with the monsters that tore him apart and ripped him down.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Satin was just about to go into the building when she felt a pair of strong arms around her small frame. She stiffened and gasped "Shh.. It's OK, sweetheart.. I'm just here to take you to your room.. Shh...." said the muscled man soothingly, taking her hand in his and leading her into the dorms. He looked to be about 26, with big, startling and kind blue eyes, slightly pale skin and shaggy black hair that fell past his chin. His nametag read 'Matthew Williams: Nurse'. Fear him only when he sees came Jacqueline's voice before she vanished. Fear him only when he sees... Satin thought over and over in her head, wondering what it could possibly mean. He placed her down on a soft bed in a room that had cream white walls, soft gray shag carpet and dark mahogany furniture. "Would you like me to keep you company?" asked Matthew, smiling softly at her. "I... I would" Satin whispered.

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
((Thanks...It took a couple months to get a small kick, but hopefully my first role play will get some more love in the near future. :3 ))

Bouten walked up and down a dark hallway, her bare feet sliding across the shiny steel flooring, which covered the heavy stone beneath. She thought she was on the first floor, or at least the archives, where there were no windows. But, how would she know...there were no windows in the hospital. She'd noticed that upon arrival a month ago. Perhaps, it was for extra safety, but mostly Bou just felt claustrophobic and too far contained without any light other than the cold fluorescent lamps.
Bou couldn't really remember how she got in the hallway. As her mental state was stable for the past few weeks, her nurses moved her into a room less on lockdown, but she could easily sleepwalk out of the place (if they happened to forget to lock her door, that is,) and wake up in the middle of nowhere. She didn't tell anyone; Bou was fearful of going back into the heavy lockdown chamber, with the jackets and the mask and the blinders.
She was grateful for her freedom.
"Bou?" A nurse called. "Oh, Bou, I've finally found you! Why are you always exploring near the lab? It's dangerous down here, you know. You could have gotten hurt."
"Yes, I could have..." Bou whispered shyly, her face turning pink as she slipped a tiny surgical knife into the pocket of her short white hospital gown.
"Come on, sweetie. You will be bathing with some of the new tenants in the bathouse tonight, so we're going to run through your flashcards again, just to make sure you have your speech down."
"Okay..." Bou shyly took the nurse's hand.
She clutched the knife with the other, though. She felt the presence of a monster coming in for the close.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
After a while, Matthew smiled at Satin "Come on, sweetheart. It's bath time. You're going to be bathing with the other new tenants and someone special." he said, going to remove her clothing. She stopped him "I am capable." she said stiffly. He nodded. She motioned for him to turn around, so he did so. She slipped off the big, lolita style dress she wore and slipped on the white gown that stopped mid-thigh on her. "Why is this so short?" she asked Matthew "So we know if you've hidden something or hurt yourself." he clarified. She nodded "so the bath house?" she asked. He began to lead her to where she was meant to be. The bath house. "I don't think you're crazy, you know" He whispered to her before they entered. Satin cracked a very small smile in his favour. Finally, someone besides Jacqueline who did not think she was crazy. They were met with another nurse and a girl. "Hello, Bouten!" Matthew said to the girl "This is Satin, your new friend" he continued. Satin cringed at the word. Friend. She had only ever had one friend. Jacqueline.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Nami walked around the little room until the doctor from before entered the room. "Come on kiddo," He said in a soothing voice "It's time for you to take a bath." he dressed Nami in a baggy short sleeved shirt and shorts. Nami figgeted uncomfortably in his seat. the doctors patted his knee and led him to the bath house wear the boy from before was. "Oh Hello." He said softly. He tugged on the doctors sleeve "Do you see him to?" Nami whispered the boy and the doctor both gave him an odd look. "Y-yeah." The doctor whispered. "Oh Okay." Nami looked at the boy and smiled.

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
"Bouten, this is a new tenant, Satin Splinter. Be thoughtful now, she doesn't know her way around too well. You can help introduce her to the other children with the help of her nurse." The woman knelt down to Bou's height, looking Bou deep in her dark blue-purple eyes. "You be very, very careful, Bouten. We do not want any, any more accidents to occur in this place, you understand me?" She said firmly, grasping Bou's shoulders. Bou flinched violently at the touch, but her knife remained hidden and she was careful not to hurt the nurse.
"O-okay..." Bouten whispered, eyes wide.
"Good. Now, dress, the clean linens were moved into the basket above the laundry machine. I'll check on you at bedtime. Good day," The nurse nodded to Matt and stalked off. Bouten looked at Matthew, who crossed his arms over his chest. He mostly kept an eye on Satin, because he was her private nurse. When his searching eyes lingered on the new girl, Bou quickly slipped the knife out of her pocket and stuck it behind the basket of linens, snatching a small wash-gown in the process. Taking a deep breath, she took off her clothing and put on the fresh dress; it smell like lavender.
"Come on, Satin," Bouten avoided the nurse's eyes. "Let's get in the bath now. I'll show you how to work the faucets. It's very easy, I promise you." Bouten took the pretty girl's pale hands, which were shaking a little, and led her into the bathhouse. But as Bou shut the door, a look in Satin's eyes told Bou that...she'd seen the knife.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Satin watched Bouten carefully. Jacqueline appeared beside her, whispering watch her hand. So she did so. She saw the girl hide the knife behind the linen basket. She avoided Bouten's eyes for the time being, not wanting to give anything away. "Now.. You two behave yourselves. We don't want any...accidents to happen." Matt said, his voice hiding something. "Of course not, Matthew." Satin said, her eyes looking off into the distance at nothing in particular. Well, not that anyone else could see. Matthew followed her gaze, seeing nothing but emptiness. "Well... I will be back soon to check on you. Don't be too long" he said before leaving. When Bouten explained about the faucets and took her hands, Satin stared at her, allowing her to lead her into the bath house. The look in her eyes told Bouten that she had seen, but would not reveal her secret. Once they were in the serenity of the bath house, Satin took the chance to speak "I saw what you did... What purpose would that knife serve?" she asked in her distant, quiet voice.

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Bouten blushed, slightly ashamed that she'd been so obvious towards Satin, but she felt reassured when she saw the look in her eyes that said "Don't worry...I won't tell."
"I saw what you did...what purpose did that knife serve?" The girl's voice was strangely firm for her frail-looking body. Bouten cross her arms as she led Satin into the deep, yet very, very wide, bathtub.
"It-it's for protection. You see...I once accidentally woke up in the archives, where all the library's records are kept. Most of it's still burned down, it's on the top floor if you wanna see it. But...while I was up there, I looked through the burned papers and the rubble and the glass and found...reports, and sightings, of something that seemed to be killing off children. I think that was about a hundred years ago, according to the dates on the papers." Bouten looked around, leaning in closely to make sure she couldn't be heard. "Every single time a report popped up, it was on the date of a blue moon. And I think something is going to happen in three days, because another one is going to happen then." She shuddered. "I've got knives in almost every ward in this place since I found out. In fact, another child was killed last month, but everyone thinks a patient murdered him. If you believe me..." Bou whispered. "I'll find your room tonight, at eleven. There's something worse in store, I'm pretty sure, and I can tell you when all the nurses and doctors are asleep."

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
"I believe you" Satin said to Bouten. Her eyes looked to the corner of the room, where Jacqueline stood. Satin slipped out of the gown and washed herself off with the soap and shower. She then walked over to the bath and sunk into the warm water. She closed her eyes and relaxed. The steam of the room gave her comfort, too. Soon Jacqueline appeared beside her, still wearing the same torn what dress as usual. Satin smiled to her friend and then looked over at Bouten "Are you joining us?" She asked, not really sounding too 'with it' at all.

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
"Us?" Bou asked curiously, looking around the room for another person. It seemed to be only her and Satin, which was strange. Maybe the girl hadn't received medicine yet. Bouten removed her gown, stepping into the steaming warm water and relaxing. She loved the bathhouse, where it seemed the only peaceful and quiet place in the entire building. She turned towards Satin, who was also relaxing. "So," she asked. "Who is 'us'?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users