Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crashed!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
You have to ask before Joining. :) Thankyou.
Okay, so there is absolutely no kind of Fantasy or Magic Power types in this RP.
It begins at the airport, the last flight of the night, and there is no one there other than airport staff and those about to board this plane. The flight has an unknown destination, but all the people on it are either ex-military, ex-convicts, or runaways...who were told about this flight from an unknown underground organisation. The Flight is going well, until it's Hijacked, and ends up crashing onto a (what the passengers) believe to be a desert island...but then things begin to happen...
You can be any age, however, I would advise a minimum age of about 15? and you would have to be a runaway...but it's down to you.
Also, Standard RP rules apply.
IF you find you can't post or don't want to be apart of the RP, kill your character, or make them leave the RP..DO NOT make them a main part of the storyline, and then never post again. It's unfair and annoying. Other than that, Have Fun!

Bio
Name:
Personality
Why you're getting on this flight:
History: (IF You want...not essential)

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

PFFT!.. vampires are the shiznet =^_^=

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Location:by the elavator with my monster drinkin dinopires!!
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band HTH, BVB... and so much more
  • Fav Song Knives and Pens by, Black Vail Brides
[can i join?]

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Name: Abi
Appearance:Attached File  emo_anime.jpg   28.03KB   1 downloads
Personality: Quiet, Withdrawn, Keeps herself to herself (but will be strong and stand up if needed) and Shy. (more involved as the story progresses).
Why you're getting on this flight: Runaway.
History: Lived in Military housing all her life moving around as both her parents were in the army, and she never really had any friends, and kept herself hidden away from people, her mum had to leave the army and she then descended into alcholism, and used to abuse Abi, and she decided to run away after hearing about the free flight out of the country, no passport needed and no questions asked.

[can i join?]

Sure :)

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Name: Toro.
Appearance: Posted Image
Personality: Will be shown as the story unfolds.
Why you're getting on this flight: Ex-convict.

Name: Hisoka.
Why you're getting on this flight: Ex-convict.

History: (For both of them.) The two siblings joined a criminal organization as a last resort when they lost their parents and their home. A few years later, the two planned to leave the gang, believing they would be able to start a new life with the money they stole from them. However, it wasn't so easy. Once he gang learned of this, they decided to go after their lives. The two barely managed to escape the gang, who would definitely catch up with them eventually. Then, they heard about the flight.

Name: Natsume.
History: After his parents died when he was a baby, he was passed from family member to family member. They took him in, but it was clear none of them wanted him. He was never treated like family. The latest relatives, his great aunt and uncle on his fathers side, were the worst. They actually hit him at any chance they got, and were planning to 'dispose' of him once and for all. Hearing the plans, Natsume ran away, unsure of where he would go. Until news of the flight reached him.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Abi had finished packing a few things in a handheld bag that she would need to start off her new life. She crept down the stairs and into the kitchen, taking 400quid from her mothers alcohol money and left, closing the door quietly, not that her mother would have heard her she would have still been asleep from the night's drinking before hand. She put her baseball cap on her head and made her way down to the airport, she had been unseen by anyone, as leaving the military housing bases were harder than if you or I were to leave our neighbourhood. She walked for about 2 hours before she got to the airport and she smiled, this was the beginning of the rest of her life, and there was nothing she wanted more. She pulled the strap of her rucksack, which had slipped down her shoulder slightly, and looked at the timetables, the flight wasn't up there, so she went over to the board of times of flights and saw a small note taped under it, she looked and read that there was a special flight and that there were only a few seats left, for some odd reason her name had been wrote on it, she pulled the pen from the notepad that was on the other side of the notice board and ticked her name, putting the pen back and began to make her way to the waiting room outside that flight terminal, she still had a few hours to go until the flight was scheduled, but she knew the later in the day she had tried to leave her house, the longer it would have been.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Natsume opened his eyes when he heard another person entering the waiting area. Like everyone else, there was something shifty about her...Well, he guessed he looked the same way. There weren't many people, since it was so early, but out of the few there, she looked the least intimidating. What kind of flight was this, anyway? Everyone seemed to be hiding something.
He pulled his bag closer to his chest, as though it was some kind of lifeline. Then he closed his eyes again, trying to get back to sleep.
"Oi! Get out o' my seat!" an angry voice punctuated the awkward silence, making the atmosphere even more awkward for those who were uninvolved. A man, who had been one of the very first to arrive, was returning to his seat, to find another guy sitting there, clutching a briefcase. "Are you deaf? Move it!"
"I don't see your name on it," the other guy responded coolly, smirking. "Could you please point it out for me?"
"Wise guy, eh? I'll fix you!"
"How childish," Natsume whispered to himself, opening his eyes again to look over at them. "No one's here yet...There's so many seats to choose from."
"What'd you say, you little punk?" the short tempered man demanded. "Speak up!"
"Aww...Is my brother troubling you, honey?" Another person entered the waiting area, and approached the man from behind, draping one arm around him. "We're sorry...We'll move. We don't particularly need any attention drawn to us."
Natsume stared at the woman with bubble gum pink hair...They didn't want to draw attention to themselves? That hair screamed 'look at me!' But, she had just saved him from becoming the man's next victim. He didn't want to draw attention to himself, either.
The younger brother stood up, his confident smirk gone. "That look..." he began to whisper, as they found seats a little away from everyone else.
"Hm?...Oh, I dyed my hair, so they wouldn't know it was me. Smart, huh?"
"That's not what I meant."

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band Mindless Self Indulgence
[Is it okay if I hop on in here?]

.:.Lish.:.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Can I join too??

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
Name: Lillian Kimetta Grey goes by Kit
Appearance: Attached File  KIT.jpg   24.97KB   4 downloads
Personality: Kit likes to keep to herself most of the time, even though she seems like she is a complete pessimist she isn't, she's a realist. She likes to look at all of her options before she acts, but when she is upset about something she will act without thinking.
Why you're getting on this flight: Runaway

Kit only had a small leather backpack with some money, a few sandwiches, and a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She didnt need much, she never had before so why should this time be any different.
She was sitting on the floor aginst a trashcan reading a small tattered book she had read countless times before, probably not the best idea. She heared a small comotion near her and glanced up to see what was going on, by the time she had fully figured out what was happening it had been resolved so Kit went back to reading. So childish She thought to herself.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
(( @Cracka: You can however, don't post properly, or just randomly disappear for weeks and your character will either be completely erased from the RP or killed off. @Livethendieemo: same goes for you, you can join, however, don't post something that helps the plot, or is a one liner constantly then your character will either be erased, or killed. Same if you just randomly disappear. :) Other than that, have fun with this, and make sure you've fully read the OP :) ))

Abi noticed there was some kind of argument kicking off, she hoped it would stay quiet, but as it settled down, she was glad. She felt like she was being watched but she didn't know who it was. She pulled her cap down a little more and pulled her knees up to her chest, the quicker she was able to get on this flight the better, she could relax getting away from this place would do her some good. She looked around, there weren't all that many people, and why would someone organize a flight for a bunch of runaways? Half these kids looked like fed up little rich kids. She did not look anything like that, sure she was clean...but that didn't make her rich. She'd lived with the same military routine all her life, and this waiting was making her agitated, almost like having second doubts, but she knew better. This was for the best. She hoped there would be a way she wouldn't have to sit next to anyone, but she had seen a fair amount of names on the list, and she wasn't sure how big the plane was exactly.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Name: Alicia

Appearance: Attached File  Picture4.png   216.76KB   6 downloads

Personality: Outgoing, curious and adventurous.

History: Runaway from an abusive family. Alicia was living on the streets for weeks and then heard news of a free flight, once of a life time oppurtunity to get away from her past so she took it hoping it's a chance to start over.

Alicia looked up from her seat and saw there was alot of people on the plane already, she saw a lady with pink bubble gum hair, wow she's so pretty, Alicia thought. A stranger came up beside Alicia and sat at the seat next to her. This is going to be a long trip, Alicia told herself.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Abi was counting down the minutes to the flight, she was getting bored, when a girl came and sat down beside her "Abi" she said looking at the girl, who seemed to be staring at the girl with pink hair, Abi hadn't really wanted to tell her, what her name was, but her stupid military lifestyle had drummed in that you state your name when meeting a stranger, unless your in a war zone, then you don't speak just shoot. Her lifestyle had made things different for Abi, a lot different to how they were for normal people. She wished she was brave enough to rock up to people and speak to them. Without having to wait for them to talk to her, she hated being so shy...and that was why she needed to get away, if she had to talk to people...then she hoped it would get easier, and then she could have friends and live a normal life. But was this a realistic idea?

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Alicia turned to see the person sitting next her, "Oh hi, I'm Alicia, not many seats left huh." Said Alicia smiling.
Abi the girl next to her didn't say much she was really quiet towards Alicia, she only would wishes Abi would talk to her because she would love to make some new friends along the way, she only wanted to start over; new friends, new home, somewhere she can feel at home, but she knows you can't always run away from the past.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Abi smiled at the girl "I don't know...depends how big the plane is" she said softly, not knowing really what to do. The other girl would probably get sick of her and sit somewhere else in the waiting room. Abi checked her watch only 1hour and 30minutes until boarding time. That was when she'd really relax. "Alicia, pretty name" Abi added, not really knowing what to say. She never had been too good around new people...it was always a problem. She knew though, it would change. Just one friend would be all it took really.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Alicia turned to Abi, "Yeah well I geuss you're right about that one, hey just curious but what are you here for?" asked Alicia.
Well she seems nice enough, a little shy though. Alicia checked her phone, no signal, not as if she had anyone to text anymore, everyone seems to have forgoten her, she has never flown on a plane before at least it's a chance to travel if only she knew where they were heading. "You wouldn't know where the flight is going by any chance?" She asked.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Abi smiled "Just a little adventure I guess" she replied, not really wanting to tell this girl all too much. She seemed like she was running away just to prove a point, well that's what it looked like from Abi's perspective, but she wasn't going to comment. Abi was looking around, no one else had arrived yet but she was sure there were more names on the list. she looked back at Alicia "Nope, but does the destination really matter...unless you wanted somewhere specific?" Abi asked wondering why the girl would bother...she was running away, so where you go doesn't make a difference, as long as it was away from here.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Alicia sighed, "I geuss you're right, besides I don't know any places in particular, I never finished school." Abi seemed curious about her but she was just a little too shy to ask many questions. She looked around to see if anymore people were coming, there wasn't as many people coming into the waiting room as before, but there was still fair few people there, she turned to see someone with their back to them, from behind she thought she looked liked her old neighbour but when the lady turned around it wasn't, the lady gave her a stern look and grunted at her. "Awkward," she mumbled to herself.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
Kit looked around for a seat, she was a little nervious now. There were more people then before and they seemed to not even notice her sitting on the floor. Quickly as a seat opened up she stood up and made a quick dash for it, not really caring that there were two other girls sitting next to her. "It's getting to be a mad house around here..." She said louder then she had intended and it seemed she was talking to the girls next to her, maybe she was, or at least trying to for that matter.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Alicia noticed another girl sit by her and Abi, she turned to see her sitting there, "Yeah you're right about that one, there's just so many people. I'm Alicia by the way." Almost boarding time she started to get a little more excited of where we're going to be flown to. She turned to her right to see a couple talking angrly to a flight attendant, she decided it wasn't any of her business and looked away.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
Her face flushed and she suddenly devloped a lump in her throat, she swallowed. "Kit... Uhhh.." She looked around trying to think of something to say, she hadn't really talked to anyone in a while. She opened her mouth but nothing, the lump had moved from her throat to her cheast and she caughed softly to hopefully clear it out. "I hope it's not to full." She muttered softly as a big grizziley looking man stomped past them. Kit squirmed in her seat then looked at Alicia and Abi and forced a smile, "So where are you two coming from?" There not going to tell you that, it dons't matter where they are coming from it only matters where they are going. that was the first rule of being a runaway, Don't matter where your from just matters where your headed, and they had no idea where they were headed.

[Hey sorry Eco sent this to me via text, her mom kicked her off the computer]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users