Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So Ronery...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Pokémaniac Christian

Pokémaniac Christian

The Bipolar Express

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
There's a girl that I've grown to know over the past couple of years. She's smart, beautiful, etc.. Recently, she finally dumped her boyfriend because he was all butthurt that she didn't want to blow him and all this bullshit. I've been talking her through the break-up, and I seem to have gotten attached to her. I feel like we've gotten closer. At one point, I suggested that we should go out, but she didn't really pay attention to the request and kind of blew it off.

More recently, she's been talking of some guy that she REALLY likes, though she hasn't told me who it is. When she's describing how she feels about him, I get that dead feeling inside, knowing that it's not me. I really care for her and want her to be happy, but I think I'm letting my own selfish desires getting the better of me. I've given up on dating, given the trouble it always causes for teens. However, my innermost cravings for a relationship have me tearing myself apart over nothing.

I'm just looking for a way to get over my feelings and still be able to help this girl with her situation.

Posted Image

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song
Time.

Although whether you intended it or not, being there for her in her time of need and then getting in her pants is actually an excellent tactic.

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

There's a girl

All I needed to read to come to this conclusion:
PIHB
Now I could also tell you that rape is the way to go, but this is srs.

There are a lot of bitches out there, some bitches you can put your peepee in, others want to put yours in their purse. This girl has yours in her purse.
and the truth is, the only thing in a girl's purse that get's her wet is money, or a credit card. So you've got to realize that you can be her friend, and still have romantic feelings towards her. (Romantic as in you want to put it in her shitter) But realize that this bitch doesn't want your mandragon. But there are other girls around who do, they may not be 1st stringers, but a solid 2nd string hoe will be sufficient.

My suggestion: Put this hoe on loan, and let her get some playing time, and mature. Then see where it goes from there.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
You can sill help her. Feelings are a bitch, I know. If you are really craving a relastionship, and not just her, then search around for other girls. If you want just her, then I really can't say anything, other than Im sorry, I know the feeling, and it hurts. I can butter it up and say you will get over it, but that really depends on the person. Talking about it will ease the hurt, though....

Pokémaniac Christian

Pokémaniac Christian

The Bipolar Express

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
I'm a guy that prefers a nice relationship over having sex.
Posted Image

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts
1% would be a lie. Because there is no %. It doesn't exist. It's like Unicorns. Every girl likes to think they exist, but they don't.
I thought I was the same way, but the second I realized my pecker could go into a girl's mouth, all bets were off.

Pokémaniac Christian

Pokémaniac Christian

The Bipolar Express

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
I've had my Master Sword get Hoovered in the woods a couple of years back. I can't help preferring a manly motherfucking cuddling.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
Lmao! What do you cal a blonde with braces? Lol, glad Im not blonde....the answer: a black and decker pecker wrecker! :Batting Eyelashes:

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

I can't help preferring a manly motherfucking cuddling.

Oh so that explains it

Pokémaniac Christian

Pokémaniac Christian

The Bipolar Express

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Oh so that explains it

Let me explain.... CUDDLING WITH FEMALES IS FUCKING MANLY, AND I ENJOY IT!
Posted Image

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
Probably why you got stuck in the friend zone in the first place.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

There are a lot of bitches out there, some bitches you can put your peepee in, others want to put yours in their purse. This girl has yours in her purse.
and the truth is, the only thing in a girl's purse that get's her wet is money, or a credit card. So you've got to realize that you can be her friend, and still have romantic feelings towards her. (Romantic as in you want to put it in her shitter) But realize that this bitch doesn't want your mandragon. But there are other girls around who do, they may not be 1st stringers, but a solid 2nd string hoe will be sufficient.

My suggestion: Put this hoe on loan, and let her get some playing time, and mature. Then see where it goes from there.

As misogynistic as the post is, he has a point. If she doesn't have feelings for you there's not much you can do. I mean you mentioned you don't want just sex from her and want a relationship, so even one of those accidental drunken fucks with her wouldn't do anything for you the way you feel. I mean love is retarded blind so she either feels for you or doesn't.

Sounds like she doesn't see you as boyfriend material, for whatever reason, whether it be physical or psychological. Also, some people (mostly guys) seem to have the "nice guy" mentality, in which they think if you get to know a girl and become her friend first, she'll be more inclined to want to be with you. I've seen it happen and it doesn't work. The girl never sees that guy as a sexually viable candidate, she sees him as emotional support for when the guy she wants to be with pisses her off.

Pokémaniac Christian

Pokémaniac Christian

The Bipolar Express

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Update: 1. What the fuck was I thinking

2. We dated for two years and broke up last Easter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users