Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Girl Looking For Girl, 14-17.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Seethergirl

Seethergirl

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Ohio
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Dig-Incubus
First off, I'm Destiney. I'm 16 and I'm from Ohio.
I have kind of a weird history with this website I guess. It kind of gives me chills to come back to this site in a way.
I had a long distance relationship with a girl that lasted about a year and a half and it didn't work out too well in the end, that was a few years ago.
I finally gotten up the courage to try again, being that I'm not having much luck in relationships with guys at all.
I was in a relationship for a year and a half once again with a guy that lived near me, it just recently came to an end, so I've pretty much given up when it comes to guys in general.
I've always really been interested in girls more than I have guys anyway I guess.

But, I'm looking for a girl ages 14-17 I guess. I would prefer it to be someone close to my age.
Race doesn't matter. I don't particular have a certain "type," when it comes to girls,
I'm pretty open minded. Don't care where she lives, though I would prefer it to be somewhere in the U.S.
I just want someone I can talk to, someone who makes me laugh and smile and who is actually serious about wanting a girlfriend.

Whoever is interested can PM me or whatever.
I'd love to get to know you.

Toxic Nightmare19

Toxic Nightmare19

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Colorado
  • Fav Band I can't pick lolzzz
  • Fav Song still can't pick hahaha
hia I'm kayla and well I'm almost 13 but ur story touched my heart and I really wanted 2 get 2 know u and I know I'm a little young. but still ever1 needs love. I live on Colorado and I have never had a girl friend cuz every1 shuns me 4 being bi so I was hoping 2 maybe try :)

Bri1116

Bri1116

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band BOTDF and Paramore
Hi im Sabrina im 14 1/2. I know i dont have a lot of pictures up but i can always post them in links, if not i have a facebook. I live in NYC and im bi, and ive had a girlfriend before. I would like to get to know you, even just as a friend :)

~LittleBabyDoll~

~LittleBabyDoll~

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hey I'm Kristy. I'm 14, and not very interesting. I'm bi and live in the UK. I'll be uploading images soon so you should see me :3 Message me if you want my FB or something but about meh~1. I'm not pretty, at ALL, and I'm full British.2. I have black hair {blonde roots now showing though} & brown/green eyes. I am a little tan but getting paler... 3. II love anime and skateboarding.4. I have depression and insomnia, going throgh therapy and I self-harm {not as many times as I used to though}Need to know anymore then PM me~

One hot momma

One hot momma

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Im Bri,Im 18 and from florida.Looking for a girl that doesnt mind me being a mom.anyway im new here,send me a message or email

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users