Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Misfits Rp

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
This is a Misfits RP, based off of the extremely successful, popular, and brilliant, UK series of the same name, about a group of ASBO young offenders who are caught in a freak storm and suddenly gain powers based off aspects of their personalities.

In this RP, you will be playing a young offender in London, UK, sentenced to community service. Serving your hours, you are caught in this storm, and struck by lightning, slowly realizing that you have developed a power.

The first half of this rp will be serving your hours, getting hit by the storm, learning what these powers are, developing them, and learning how to control and use them. The second half of this rp will be the unfolding of some major events involving a powerful person and his own personal army - but that will come later. Do not try and push the rp's plot further unnecessarily. I will be playing said powerful person when the time comes, and will be letting the events unfold.

IF you join this rp, PLEASE have at least a working knowledge of the series and its workings. I highly recommend you watch it, regardless of this rp, because it is a brilliant series; but otherwise, here is the wikipedia page. A brief looking over should suffice enough knowledge for this rp.

ALSO please be able to actually write; I want actual usage of the English language in all its wonderfulness, and the ability to use grammar.

REMEMBER: Powers are based off your personality or insecurities - the power you choose must be justified and linked to your character's profile. If you want to build a character out of a power, that's fine as long as the personality/insecurity justifies the power, but you're not going to have as good a character, and yes, it will show.

Bio template (no more than four characters, please):

Name:
Age (Minimum 18):
Appearance:
Why you were sentenced to community service:
Personality:
Power:
Power Justification:
History (Optional):
Other (Optional):

Feel free to join, I'm not going to make you ask permission to do so - just please be able to use the freaking english language, and be prepared to read up about the series somewhat (again, I highly recommend watching the series as well).

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band Mindless Self Indulgence
Name: Alisha Bellamy
Appearance: Posted Image
Why you were sentenced to community service: Drunk driving.
Personality: Alisha is a typical party goer. She's very seductive and flirtatious, purposely teasing any man just for the fun of it. She loves the whole lot of drinking, drugs and sex. She tends to take nothing seriously.
Power: By making contact with Alisha, a person will instantly go into a sexual frenzy.
Power Justification: She craved men's attention and always wanted to be the "most shaggable".

Name: Tate Langdon.
Why you were sentenced to community service: Caught with drugs.
Personality: Quiet, shy and secretly caring. Tate is usually not one to speak out and usually hides behind the crowd. He hates his appearance, which is the main reason why he's so reserved.
Power: The ability to change his appearance.
Power Justification: He hates the way he looks, therefore, he can form into whoever he wants to look like.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Name: Raion.
Why you were sentenced to community service: Mugging.
Personality: Eccentric, charismatic. He always seems to be smiling and joking, rarely taking things seriously. He does know how and when to be serious, though.
Power: Can absorb the energy of people he comes in contact with.
Power Justification: He has a weak immune system, which gradually deteriorates. It would have become terminal, if not for his power.

Name: Hotaru.
Why you were sentenced to community service: Fighting.
Personality: Tsundere, tomboy, argumentative, and extremely competitive, especially with boys. She can turn violent easily, but she also has a nice, caring side. She rarely wears female clothes, and enjoys a physical challenge.
Power: Enhanced strength.
Power Justification: She grew up with five older brothers, and always felt the need to compete, and prove that she could be just as strong as them. She hated the way they tried to protect her all the time, or treat her as though she was weak.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Name: Rudy Wade
Age (Minimum 18): 21
Why you were sentenced to community service: Had a heated argument with an ex-girlfriend and, while upset, vandalised and ultimate wrecked her car.
Personality: Rudy is happy-go-luck and a seeming diamond in the rough, endlessly cheery, and never found far from a good time (if he can help it). However, while he often has good intentions he usually ends up making things worse or saying something stupid - and seemingly has no interior monologue, dictating every thought out loud. He also hides deep insecurities and an intense melancholy, self-pity, and depression.
Power: Self-duplification, most often when feeling vulnerable, insecure, or sad.
Power Justification: Rudy hides and represses a deep self-pity and depression, as well as many insecurities. This has caused them to manifest as a physical clone of Rudy when these emotions become intense. When this happens, Rudy splits into IntrovertRudy - consumed with self-pity, depression, and holding all of Rudy's insecurities - and ExtrovertRudy - who has all of the fun-loving cheeriness left over.
History (Optional): Rudy lost his virginity to Alisha at a party after being in love with her for a year - Alisha then ignored Rudy completely, and he attempted suicide, ultimately failing. Since then, he's one-night-standed every woman he can get his hands on, determined not to let one hurt him in the same way, leaving them before they can leave him.

Name: Justin Grimm
Age (Minimum 18): 19
Why you were sentenced to community service: Vandalism/graffiti.
Personality: Justin loves to kick back, relax, and have fun, but also hates being told what to do by people he doesn't respect, and has an innate problem with authority. He is quick to defend himself, verbally or physically. He has many friends, and finds it very easy to do what he wants while getting along with everyone - in fact, many friends remark that things always seem to go Justin's way.
Power: Probability Manipulation - Ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things not to happen.
Power Justification: Justin has always been very lucky, finding things to go his way very often - so much so that in a few situations, he relies on luck and chance to get him out of it.

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Country
"Shiiit." Alisha groaned as she woke up, putting her hand on her head. "I 'ave a hangover like a bitch." She then realized she was in an unfamiliar room. She looked around and raised an eyebrow as she saw a shoulder laying next to her at the corner of her eye. "Oh."
She smirked a bit then slid out of the bed, slipping her clothes back on and snuck downstairs. How embarrassing. Twenty-five and he still lived with his mum. She snickered a bit and ran past the kitchen, where the unknown man's mum was making breakfast. At least, she thought he was twenty-five. She could hardly remember.
Alisha went out the door and sighed. She was going to be in deep shit with the probation worker for staying out past curfew again. Like she could help it. It was her mates birthday, after all. She hurried over to begin working on her hours, even though she obviously really, really didn't want to.
As she approached the building, she saw someone familiar sitting outside very awkwardly.
"Oi." She called and Tate popped up his head quickly, then looked back down. "Tate, right?"
Tate nodded his head and fiddled with his own fingers, biting his lip nervously.
"Don't talk much, do ya?" She asked, going over and sitting next to him. He was obviously very, very uncomfortable.
"You're Alisha."
Alisha scoffed. "Yeah, 'course I am. Everyone knows me." She pulled out a packet of cigarettes. "Want one?"
"N-no. I don't smoke."
"Pft. Why does that not surprise me.." She stuck the end of a cigarette in her mouth and lit it, taking a long drag. "'ow long have you been here?"
"About thirty minutes."
Alisha raised an eyebrow. "You're so weird.. I didn't know anybody actually wanted to be early to work for free."
"Well, we kind of have to be here otherwise we'd go to jail."
Alisha shot a glare at him and he quickly looked away, then they sat in silence, waiting for the others and their probation worker.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Justin took a last drag on his rollie as he walked up to the community center, throwing the butt onto the ground and stomping out the last ashes. He squinted as he looked up at the sky. Overcast, but bright. There were a few dark clouds in the distance. Justin hoped that they stayed that way - he wouldn't be able to duck out of the rain to save his mohawk while doing his community service.
He shuffled his backpack back up onto his shoulder, holding onto the one strap he bothered to carry it with.

Walking through the metal fence gate that led to the entrance, he stopped and raised a hand to acknowledge Alisha and Tate. He smirked as he walked over.
"You're here early." He said, looking at the both of them, one after the other. "Having a little pre-service party, are we?" He looked at Alisha. "Jesus, I can smell the vodka on your breath from here."
He met Alisha's gaze as she scowled at him, and then looked at Tate, who was ducking his head, presumably hoping not to attract any attention. Justin meant to rectify this.
Slapping a hand on Tate's back and leaning in close, head beside Tate's, he pointed at Alisha with a finger while holding the strap of his bag. "I tell you mate, first day goes well and you could be in there. I hear she's right fun."
Justin chuckled, standing up straight. "Well, no sense hanging about." He said, waving an arm toward the carpark, where a car had just pulled in, and presumably their probation worker stepping out of it. "Might as well go and get changed out of our civvies."

The double doors opened behind them, and Rudy stepped out, already in his jumpsuit. "Waaaaay ahead o'yer, maate." He said, smiling and eating a cornetto. "I got here minutes before 'e did." Rudy pointed a thumb toward the probation worker that had just finished locking his car. "Didn't want'a waste any time. Quicker we're done, the quicker we leave." He grinned, open-mouthed, at Justin and Tate, avoiding Alisha's gaze completely as he turned around to go back inside.

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Country
Tate jumped a bit as Justin slapped him on the back. "I, uh.." He stuttered a bit, then sighed with relief as he began walking away. He got up, stretching a bit and eying Rudy curiously. He was more ahead then Tate was, which was a very odd thing, really.
Alisha, on the other hand, was thoroughly checking Justin out after his little vodka comment. "You're just jealous because I know how to party." She said, getting up and walking over to him mid sentence. "If you're lucky, maybe put on a little show for you while I undress myself." She blew the last of the smoke from her cigarette in his face, then flicked it and began walking towards the community center. Tate followed closely behind.
"Don't pretend you aren't happy to see me." She murmured teasingly to Rudy as she walked past. Truthfully, Alisha felt a tang of guilt for taunting Rudy in such a way, because of their...history.
She strutted to the locker room to get changed. Alisha was already ready to go home. It was going to be mad awkward working with Rudy around.
"Oh, dear God." She said in disgust after she put the jumpsuit on. "This thing is hideous." She walked over to a mirror then unzipped the jumpsuit down enough to show her cleavage. "That's.. a bit better. I guess."
"Alisha?" Tate called out to her.
"What?" She snapped.
"Oh, uh. Are you done?"
She sighed, clearly aggravated. "Just give me a fucking second."
Tate didn't reply. He didn't handle angry people that well. He walked back outside after changing into his jumpsuit and looked up at Rudy nervously. "Uh, so. What did you do?" He wasn't very good at starting conversation, but if he had to work with these people, maybe they'd eventually become his friends.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Purposefully late, and making a rude hand gesture at the probation worker as she passed the goody goodies who were already in their jumpsuits, Hotaru marched into the community center. She stopped as she entered the locker room and saw Alisha still getting dressed, apparently trying to make the jumpsuit look better on her. "Hmph...Typical," she muttered, amusement and disgust in her voice.
Without another word, she changed into her jumpsuit, carelessly stuffing her clothes into the locker in front of her. "They call this a punishment?...Morons," she grumbled as she slammed the locker shut and gave Alisha a challenging smirk.

Raion didn't stop running until he reached the door of the community center. As he knelt forward with his hands on his knees to catch his breath, he let out a small groan, noticing some of the others in their jumpsuits already. And the probation worker already waiting.
"Aah...And I got up extra early, too," he sighed, straightening up, and giving the probation worker an apologetic smile. "Do you guys think it's too late for me to pretend I was here this whole time?" he whispered to the others, his voice still a little breathless.

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Country
"Well, you seem like you're in a good mood today." Alisha said sarcastically, eying Hotaru. "Hey, I'd much rather be doing shitty little jobs then be in jail." She turned back towards the mirror and adjusted her boobs to make them look bigger. "Have to look good for the men, you know." She then blew a kiss at the mirror and began walking back outside. She knew how much Hotaru didn't like her. But really, Alisha didn't care. She knew she looked good and if Hotaru didn't want to look hot all the time then that was her problem. She walked past Rudy without a word or a glance and stood next to a worried looking Tate, arms crossed.
"Can you just hurry up and tell us what to do? I'm ready to go home already." She said, scowling at the probation worker.
"Patience, Alisha. We're not going to leave the others behind just because you're in a hurry. Besides, you're not going anywhere until you have my okay."
Alisha groaned in annoyance and rolled her eyes, tapping her fingers on her arm impatiently as she waited. As the rest finally came over to the circle, the probation worker began speaking.
"Right. Today, you'll be painting benches at the park. Not a hard job to do, so don't fuck it up." He looked around at the unamused faces and sighed. "Alright, then. Grab the brushes and buckets of paint against the building and follow me"
"Wanker." Alisha grumbled as she walked over to the building and grabbed a bucket of paint as well as a brush. Tate wasn't sure why Alisha was so upset. It wasn't even really a hard job at all. He quickly went over to the building and got his paint and brush then followed closely behind the probation worker when he began walking towards the park.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Once everyone was ready, and lined up in front of the probation worker to receive their instructions, Hotaru shoved past one of the boys to get her bucket of paint and brush first. "Wow...Something we actually agree on," she murmured to Alisha, 'accidentally' splashing paint on her jumpsuit. "I bet your girly little hands haven't touched a paint brush before...If you get stuck, I'm sure the guys would be happy to help, though...It's not like they wont be paid in return." She laughed at her own joke, and sped up to walk a little ahead of them.
Raion raised his eyebrows at the girl who had shoved past him. "I wonder if she knows manners have been invented," he thought aloud, grabbing his bucket and brush. Both of the girls seemed to have lost their manners...Although, he didn't blame the first one. Being there was no fun.
And, it became less fun when he saw the state of the benches. "Might as well just get new ones," he muttered, not even waiting for the probation worker's word before walking over to the nearest bench. "Are we allowed to sue if we get splinters from these things?" he asked the probation worker sweetly.

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Country
Alisha practically growled at Hotaru. "You better watch your mouth, you little twat." She hissed, looking down at the paint on her jumpsuit. If she was going to play that game, then she would gladly play it back. She followed the probation worker in silence until they reached the benches. "These are all pieces of shit. I agree with Raion. Just get new ones."
The probation worker shot both Raion and Alisha a look. "Get to work. I'll be back soon to check on you guys." He turned and began walking away.
"This sucks." Alisha muttered. Tate sat down behind a bench and began painting.
Alisha dropped her paint can down next to one of the benches and started painting it messily.
"You know if you don't do it right, he's going to make you paint it again." Tate pointed out, then Alisha shot him a glare that immediately shut him up.
"If you're so good at painting, you do it and I'll sit back and tan." She flung her paintbrush as she talked and 'accidentally' hit Hotaru with a stream of paint, it causing a thick white line from her waist to her hair. "Oops." She said sarcastically, a big smirk on her face.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"He seems friendly," Raion muttered sarcastically as the probation worker turned to walk away. He knelt down beside his bench and began to paint, trying not to think of the diseases that must be lingering around this place. "You know, there's a good chance he'll make us re-paint, anyway," he pointed out, hearing what Tate said to Alisha. "He has the authority to-"
But, he didn't get to finish, because at that moment, Alisha's paint brush went flying through the air, hitting Hotaru.
Hotaru froze, her brush still pressed against the bench she was painting. "You didn't just do that," she hissed, standing up and rounding on Alisha. "You dirty little slut!" She marched over and grabbed Alisha by the hair, pulling her to her feet, and smirking as the hand still clutching her paint brush came up and sloshed the white paint through the well kept, curly locks. "Nobody messes with me. Especially not dumb whores like you!" As she dropped the brush, and pulled her hand back to punch Alisha, she felt another hand on her arm.
"If you're going to fight, you should do it somewhere where the probation worker wont see you," Raion pointed out sweetly. "Otherwise, you'll get us all in trouble."
"Shut it!" Hotaru growled, releasing Alisha to push him away from her.
But Raion just continued to smile, as though unphased by her attitude and aggressiveness. "I'm not afraid to hit girls, you know," he told her, in the same, sweet voice. He stopped, to cough into his hand.
"Ugh, keep your germs to yourself," Hotaru grumbled. "And stay out of my business. I'll kick her ass right here if I want to. And yours, if you get in my way."
Raion smirked as he recovered. "Anger doesn't suit your pretty face," he teased, amused at her slight blush. "I suggest you two kiss and make up...You're going to be spending a lot of time together, after all."

{D: Now going to wash my mouth out with soap. >...<}

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Justin smirked, sitting splayed lengthwise on on of the benches, rolling another ciggarette. "You realise that fresh paint is another canvas for graffiti, right?" He told Tate. "One way or another, we are painting these cunts again."
He sighed as Alisha threw her paintbrush. "Don't worry darlin', I'm sure these next coming weeks will be tip-fucking-top with your attitude hanging around." He looked at Hotaru. "And you. Bad as each other." He finished rolling and stuck the fag behind his ear, getting up and grabbing his paintbrush, slopping some paint onto the bench he was just sat in.
"We're gonna stop soon anywaay." Rudy piped up. Justin looked at him.
"What makes you say that then, mate?" He asked, and Rudy pointed upwards with his paintbrush. Following the gesture, Justin saw the gray clouds he saw earlier, a lot closer and rolling in quickly. Rain was coming with them.
"Awwwh, fuck. I knew doing my hair this morning was a waste." He complained, swearing as the first couple drops started to come down.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Hotaru glared at Raion, and stuck her middle finger up at Justin as she went back to painting her bench. She would get Alisha back properly later, when these idiots weren't there to interrupt or make stupid comments. She swore under her breath when it began to rain. "Great, not only am I stuck with a bunch of freaks; now it's raining, too."
Raion rolled his eyes at her, unable to decide whether he should torment her, or ignore her completely. There were other people to torment, after all. "Aw, don't complain," he told Justin cheerfully. "A little rain wont kill you...Even if we did get pneumonia, or something, it would be an excuse to skip this." He picked up his paint brush again, looking up at the sky warily...It did look like it would get bad, though. "But, it is our own fault we're here...If you don't want to work in the rain, don't break the law."
"Oh yeah? You're really the right person to be lecturing us," Hotaru shot at him sarcastically. "You're here too, if you didn't notice. Moron...Or, don't tell me, you were framed?"
"No, it's my own fault," Raion responded cheerfully. "I decided to mug someone...for no better reason than I was bored. And angry with everything."
Hotaru laughed. "Don't tell me. Feeling sorry for yourself?"
"Something like that," Raion admitted, still smiling. He looked at the others, ignoring the rain as it began to fall heavier. "What about you lot?"

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Country
Alisha groaned as she looked up at the darkening sky. "Are you fucking kidding me? If they knew it was gonna rain, then why the hell would they send us out here to paint benches? Bunch of twats." She threw her paintbrush in the bucket and turned, looking at the sky again curiously. "It's coming really fast, yeah? What should we do?"
Tate stood up as well and walked up next to Alisha. "I think we need to go inside. It looks really odd for just a typical storm." As the storm began to approach them, a deep rumbling sound came from the clouds.
"Shit." She said, beginning to walk away. "Fuck this, I'm going back to the community center." Right after her sentence was finished, a giant ball of ice came down from the sky, crushing the bench that Alisha was just painting. Alisha screamed and Tate grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the community center. "Come on, you guys!"

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Justin jumped back as the giant hailstone hit the bench, shattering and sending splinters flying. He dropped his paintbrush and ran, ignoring more hailstones smashing down all around him. He felt ice splatter the back of his neck and ran harder.
Rudy was behind, having been the slowest to react. He watched his and the group's feet pound the concrete as they ran up the path beside the water toward the community centre, grabbing the side of the metal grate fence to swing a bit as he ran through the opening, in order to face the door.
Justin was the first to reach it. Grabbing hold of both handles, he went to pull them open, but they just rattled against each other. Locked. Justin swore, pulling on them a bit more. He pounded on the window and turned around, flattening his back against them
"They're fucking locked!"
Rudy swore, panting heavily. "Yu've got ta be kidding me! Wheere's the fuckin' probaation woorker?!"
As if on cue, the worker came around the corner, hands already fishing in his pocket for the key. Justin jumped out of the way and then flinched and screamed as a hailstone came down, hitting the worker squarely in the head. He went to the floor fast, and red leaked out from beneath what was left of the giant ball of ice, mixing with the slush.
"Fuck!" Rudy shouted, and Justin held an arm over his mouth as he went for the key - and then it happened.
Lightning arced down. Seeming to blanket the very air, every single member of the group was shocked. Thrown in the air, electricity arced along their arms and up their bodies, time seeming to slow down for a second; and then it was gone, and the group hit the floor, dazed and disoriented, and the hailstones slowed and stopped; the storm dissipated; only the white, overcast sky remained.
Rudy was the first to sound off. Propping himself up on one elbow, groaning and wiping a hand across his face, he looked at the others with a worried eyebrow piqued. "What. The fook. Just happened."
Justin opened his eyes, splayed out on the floor, and didn't move. He coughed, and turned his head to look at Rudy. "I don't know. But I'm pretty fucking sure, that we should be dead."

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Cracka Stole My Yoshi

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Country
"Holy shit." Alisha groaned, propping herself up on her elbows. "That was fucking nuts." She sat up and rubbed her head. "Oi, Tate. You okay?"
Tate blinked his eyes hard and slowly sat up, nodding his head. He looked up at the sky. "It's just gone now? That's the strangest thing."
"I would say so, considering it shocked us." She said, annoyed. She looked over at Justin, Hotaru, Raion and hesitantly at Rudy. How on earth were they all still alive? Most people don't just get shocked by lightning and can easily walk away. "I feel really fucking weird."
Tate stood up, groaning a bit as he did. "Where's our probation wor-" He stopped mid sentence as he looked over at a body laying still on the ground. "Oh.. Please for the love of god don't tell me that that's the probation worker." He walked over and bent down, poking his back lightly. He didn't move. "What are we going to do..?" He looked over at the group, clearly worried.
"It was a freak accident. They can't automatically say we killed him and throw us in jail or whatever."
"But we'll be suspects.. I mean, we are offenders, after all. He was our probation worker. They'll assume it was us."
"I think you're all worked up over nothing. They'll do that CSI shit and it'll be all said and done." Then she looked over at Justin. "..Right?"

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Justin still didn't move. "I don't give a shit. Don't fuckin' touch it and we'll be fine. I'm not sure after that storm that the police are gonna think we made a giant ice ball and dropped it on his head from the roof of the community center. Just. Put a call in, make sure they come down here sharpish so he doesn't stink up the place, and they'll send another one soon as fuck. 'Till then let's just show up and get our shit done."
Rudy pointed at Justin, nodding. "Aye, the lad's got it there." He grunted as he sat up, arms extended out behind him, holding himself up. He cricked his neck. "I feel. Like shit. Anyone else?"
Justin raised a hand, his first real movement since the lightning struck. "Over 'ere, mate. My whole fuckin' body's just aching awful." He got up, groaning, stopping to pick up the key. He brushed off some white specks and tried to ignore the very real possibility that they were bits of brain and skull. "Let's just. Go and get changed, and go to the police station. I think we've got the right to call it a day after that."

Toxic Nightmare19

Toxic Nightmare19

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Colorado
  • Fav Band I can't pick lolzzz
  • Fav Song still can't pick hahaha
{I hate to just come in on this but could I maybe join in???}

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
[Yeah, that's fine, it's not a permission-needed rp. Just remember to justify the power you're getting, and to have had your character outside at the time of the lightning strike. Keep your posts decent, too, though that should go without saying. A couple of our characters are going to the police station; it might be a bit awkward to shoehorn a character into the group at this point, so feel free to meet us there; just apprehended or something so that you can be sentenced community service so that you can join the group the next day might be a good idea.]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users