Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Safe Sex

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
My friend was a total idiot and had lost his wallet, and for a solution he put a condom in his pencil case. It was so awkward when my teacher had asked to borrow a marker pen in Media and she was like; 'er, josh?'
:L

Bimp

Bimp

2gr8ful2beh8ful

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Worlds End Girlfriend

It obviously is more likely to happen the longer they're in there.

I've had a couple in my wallet for about a year and a half. Aside from what that says about my sex life, by now the pope probably wouldn't object to them being used. Because, y'know. Holy.

Anyway, I'm in the pill camp. As has been said, too much hassle and they kill the mood faster than a dwarf singing Deutschland Řber Alles at the foot of your bed. Totally in favour of a man-pill.

Steveá

Steveá

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

My friend was a total idiot and had lost his wallet, and for a solution he put a condom in his pencil case. It was so awkward when my teacher had asked to borrow a marker pen in Media and she was like; 'er, josh?'
:L

When I read this, I thought you said "He lost his pencil case and for a solution used a condom instead". Probably had to do with all the alcohol I had. That would have been hilarious though.

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
I used to be on the pill and use condoms but now I'm just using condoms. But only because I've been lazy about getting a fresh prescription for the pill.
Studded condoms FTW.

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd
  • Fav Song Glass table girls
when it comes to safe sex... I use a method that has a hundred percent protection rate... Abstinence. But of course I keep a condom in my wallet.

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
That's not safe sex. That's no sex. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that - just that there's a difference.

Also, FYI fellas, the wallet is a really bad place to keep a condom on a semi long-term basis.

edit: NVM - Jess already covered that. :D

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
Best place is a loose pocket!
Wallet okay for about an hour, but too much heat will be there.

My method of safe sex is using gravity :P

Condoms and birth controll!

Steveá

Steveá

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
I think I'm pretty safe when keeping a condom in my wallet, it only stays there a couple of months at most. Plus I hardly carry my wallet with me unless I'm shopping and whatnot, which isn't common for me.

Steveá

Steveá

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I realise that this is SLIGHTLY off topic, but has anyone tried those condoms with the tingly lube in them? Sweet jesus. It burns. And not even in a good way. IT BURNS. I tried them once and ended up just freezing on top of him right there and then. neither of us could move and we ended up in hysterics laughing about it/practically crying trying to wash it off in the shower immediately. Not hot at all!

Yeah, I had the tingly lube on it's own in a bottle. It just felt really cold, like the sensation you get when you drink water after having a really strong mint. My girlfriend at the time really enjoyed it though, I guess it's all about preference then hah.

On that topic too, I remember using some of those stamina condoms (with that anesthetic stuff in to make you apparently last longer) and it just made me numb and unable to feel anything :lol:

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
I only pull out.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
I sit on the microwave.

In all seriousness, I make sure I use condoms and insist the girl have some form of contraception even if it's just the morning after pill (which also has many other health benefits anyway).
As soon as I'm 30, I'm going in for a vasectomy, it's unfortunate, but apparently even at 25 according to the UK government, they know my mind and body better then I do and as such it's illegal for me to get one prior.

Infinity

Infinity

We are all broken lights

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
if your doing one night stands its every man for himself so be sure to wrap your own junk.

In a relationship it should be something openly talked about and shared. When I first started dating my boyfriend I talked about getting on the pill ( most guys seem to prefer it) but he was adamant that I not because he didn't want me to deal with the hormonal hell that it can put you through and that it could effect my fertility and children was something we both wanted in the future.

we do condoms although not as often as we should and the pull out method.

~Eyeliner&Cigarettes~

~Eyeliner&Cigarettes~

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Muse
Condoms don't fit on my bf's dick. It's hilarious :P

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Falling In Reverse<3
  • Fav Song A-Team by Ed Sheeran

Condoms don't fit on my bf's dick. It's hilarious :P

small or big?

~Eyeliner&Cigarettes~

~Eyeliner&Cigarettes~

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Muse

small or big?

He's too big ;)

Steveá

Steveá

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

He's too big ;)

Or he just told you "no babe, I can't wear condoms we have to do it bare, they don't fit me!! I swear". Oldest trick in the book.

~Eyeliner&Cigarettes~

~Eyeliner&Cigarettes~

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Muse

Or he just told you "no babe, I can't wear condoms we have to do it bare, they don't fit me!! I swear". Oldest trick in the book.

Seriously, I've seen proof ;)

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
Ohemgee.

Your boyfriends man parts are big? How exciting. ;) Woah man, so cool.

He's obviously not using it right, he's yet to fuck the whiny retard out of you.

OGT From Back in 92

OGT From Back in 92

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Tool
  • Fav Song Tool - The Patient
LOL thats funny because most condoms stretch more than 750% of their original width and they stretch even more in length.....

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

LOL thats funny because most condoms stretch more than 750% of their original width and they stretch even more in length.....

This makes no sense....how can something stretch that far? It would have to break eventually...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users