Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Is The Most Awkwardest/stupidest Thing That Happened In Your Life?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

XxEmoHeartBreakerxX

XxEmoHeartBreakerxX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Bmth, sleeping with sirens
  • Fav Song Don't Go- bmth
When I was about 7 I was in San Francisco with my parents (it was pier 39) I was eating a corn dog and my mom asked if she could have some I said "NO!" (I know, I was greedy!) and 10 seconds later a seagull came swooping down at me it hit it's beak to my back I drop the corn dog and started crying (not because it hurt because of the corn dog) and that was the most stupidest thing in my life that's ever happened worst part yet; it was in freakin public!!! Well I shared mine share ur's!! Plz oh one part I hate seagulls now :/

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God
Well like one time this black guy tried to touch my hand
and i was like lol no your black.
tru story

finality

finality

opt out

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,492 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band suis la lune
well one time there was this thread posted in the hot or not section and it had nothing to do with that section so I moved it to a more appropriate section... lol.

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
I've actually been asked this a bunch of times, and I'm kind of ashamed to admit I don't have anything that comes to mind as hugely awkward or embarassing. I've been walked in on in the middle of sex twice by two different friends, but it doesn't really embarass me all that much because I'm good at sex :D

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,046 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
I fall down a lot but it's funny

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
My life is full of awkward and embarrassing moments. But it's okay because I like to make people feel awkward too.

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive

well one time there was this thread posted in the hot or not section and it had nothing to do with that section so I moved it to a more appropriate section... lol.

Oh you crazy gal you!

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Awkward moment... Walking in to the loungeroom to find my brother sitting watching Date Movie with his hands down his pants D:

Crio

Crio

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Illinois
  • Fav Band Dream Theater
I sleepwalked and pissed on a pile of comforters when I was about 9 in front of somebody. Also I puked strawberries all over myself while I was masturbating while drunk once. I finished.

Xx_pretty_venom_xX

Xx_pretty_venom_xX

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Indiana
  • Fav Band The Ramones
  • Fav Song Spacegrass - Clutch
..................*awkward scilence*.............................

XxEmoHeartBreakerxX

XxEmoHeartBreakerxX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Country

Awkward moment... Walking in to the loungeroom to find my brother sitting watching Date Movie with his hands down his pants D:

Oh god I would've like closed the door real slow so he won't hear and try to forget

Jenny D:

Jenny D:

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I Was Using The Bathroom At A Party And Some Dude Opened The Door & Walked In On Me. He Got Embarrassed So He Left xD

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

Oh god I would've like closed the door real slow so he won't hear and try to forget

There was no door >< and my friend Candice had come in after me and our faces were like D:
Then we both backed away.
He'd just drunk a whole goon bag of wine.

XxEmoHeartBreakerxX

XxEmoHeartBreakerxX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Country

I Was Using The Bathroom At A Party And Some Dude Opened The Door & Walked In On Me. He Got Embarrassed So He Left xD

Lol happens to me soooo many times LOLOLOLOLO

.:.Lish.:.

.:.Lish.:.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
When I had my headphones in and my music up as loud as it'll go and the teacher was marking the role for class and I didn't hear her and everyone turned around and yelled at me and started laughing.
Also my sneezes are embarrising (for me) because they're so small and everyone laughs at me for it and tell me it's cute, but it's embarrising.

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Falling In Reverse<3
  • Fav Song A-Team by Ed Sheeran

When I had my headphones in and my music up as loud as it'll go and the teacher was marking the role for class and I didn't hear her and everyone turned around and yelled at me and started laughing.
Also my sneezes are embarrising (for me) because they're so small and everyone laughs at me for it and tell me it's cute, but it's embarrising.

BUT THEY ARE CUTE ELISHA!!! adorable haha

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Falling In Reverse<3
  • Fav Song A-Team by Ed Sheeran
hmmm most embarrisng thing would have to be the fact that i did some sexual things with a really ugly rude obnoxious guy
(i was drinking and it was dark) anyways my friends wont let me forget because he told his mates and they told everyone through out the school so now i'm a dirty slut hmmmm...
yeah true story!

Trick of the Moon

Trick of the Moon

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I remember once; out of the blue my mom asked me to roll up my sleeves and when i said i didn't want to she was all like :Shame On You: and eventualy i did so she saw my cuts and now she thinks i'm a depressive freak or something. Conversely, i was at a party going at it with my pocket knife in the bathroom (i really needed it-i'd just had a breakup) and my ex walks in on me. Incidentaly, that's the best breakup revenge ever :unsure:

LionJess

LionJess

Mistress of Ceremonies/Jessica the Vile

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,145 posts
Oh lord, I embarrass myself on a daily basis. I'm so used to it I don't even notice that much. I fall over ALL the time. I've been walked in on having sex several times.

One thing happened to me was slightly embarrassing today, more awkward than embarrassing really. A friend of an ex of mine I'm still close with is a complete babe. One of my friends (who introduced me to both my ex and the hot guy, same group etc) and I were talking one day about what a babe he is, we had a bit of a creep on facebook, perved on pictures of them after they'd been to Ibiza on a lads holiday, pictures with their bums out, she was telling me about times that he'd got drunk and flashed her his ass accidentally, etc. Generally we were just being creeps and messing. Anyway she got drunk last night and told him everything we'd said. He text me about it and said quite a few things :(

the fact that happened? A little awkward, yes. The fact that I've to walk into college and see him in every macro class I have? A lot more awkward. And just to make it better, I think the ex now wants to bring him to my birthday on Friday.

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,552 posts
I screamed out ‘AH! FUCK!’ in a packed auditorium during class when someone stabbed me in the ribs with their pencil.

Sitting right in front of the lecturer back in high school, I yawned audibly and grotesquely without covering my mouth because I had somehow forgotten I was in class.

I was at a train station with some friends. A train stopped and a horde of people exited. I joked, ‘Last time I saw this many people get out of a train, I was at Auschwitz.’ Then I spotted an old man standing right next to me, looking horrified.

Getting caught while giving or receiving oral/having sex has happened entirely too often. Strangely enough, some times it wasn’t that awkward or embarrassing, but three times stand out: the first time it happened was in high school when we got caught by a teacher in a hallway. All I could do was get up and meekly say, ‘I’m sorry, sir.’

Another time, also in high school, my then-girlfriend snuck into the same dressing cabin I was in after swim class. If you stood on the bench, you could look over the wall into the adjacent cabin. She went down on me and suddenly I heard, ‘Wow!’ I looked up and a classmate was looking into my cabin. He then screamed ‘Ralf is getting his dick sucked!’

Similarly, this was when I still lived with my parents. They were gone for the day and my then-girlfriend and I stayed there. Later that night when my parents had returned and my girlfriend had left, my mother entered my room, pissed off. She said, ‘I don’t care that you’re having sex, Ralf, but don’t leave your used condoms in the kitchen!’ I have no idea how we could have forgotten.

A friend and I were leaving the pub, both shit-faced on a level that was staggering in its intensity (in other words, it was Wednesday night). He was in an even worse condition than I was in and we were going to crash at his place. To get there, we had to walk down a very busy road with only streetlights every fifty yards or so and with no sidewalk. Before we left the pub, I told him, ‘Watch where you go and don’t do anything stupid.’ I walked outside and immediately slammed right into a pillar three feet from the door.

Way, way back in one of my first years of high school, I had to do a presentation about something in front of the class. I was extremely nervous and had one hand in my pocket. While I was talking, everyone started sniggering and I didn’t know why. I thought it was because my fly was unzipped or something, so I tried to pull my t-shirt down before continuing. After class, the teacher told me that my hand had been moving rapidly in my pants pocket, probably because of nerves, and that it looked like I had been ‘doing something’.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users