Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Is The Most Awkwardest/stupidest Thing That Happened In Your Life?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

No idea, most likely its more like a custom/tradition thing as I said no real good reason behind it. And I wear pink, but hey when you ooze manliness a little colour doesn't hurt >;d.

Or...you just plotted out where he WOULD stand and beat his crotch to it!? AHA you sly fox >;]. Well the girl was wearing a jumper for goodness sakes...who stares at boobs under a jumper, she was cute though but reminded me of my ex too much.

No it wouldn't =o it would just make him someone self conscious and potentially paranoid, while you leave scott free without having to feel like a pervert and feeling someone accomplished since you may have just made a guy become more diligent with his cleanliness (possibly bordering on obsessive). See, it all works out win win. But hey if you wanna be known as the crotch gazer then by all means gaze away.

..Lol sure. Oozing manliness. :lol:

ohmygod, that's just.. wow. Oh dear, haha! So there's a rule as to when you should stare at someone regarding their clothing? Definitely not. That's a terrible thing to do, he'd be paranoid for the rest of the day! Regardless, I get over my awkward and embarrassing moments minutes after they occur. I'm that used to it. He was probably more unnerved than I was, if I'm honest.

and to stay OT; My friend once posted a weird picture on facebook, of a woman basically er, pleasing herself and she was holding an atlas book. It came up in my news feed whilst I was getting on the bus, and some guy saw it over my shoulder and went 'Oh, that's nice.' It was so horrible, because the picture was HUGE and it looked like I was looking at the picture. :|

Sickme

Sickme

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band Gorillaz
  • Fav Song El Manana

I believe it's more of a custom thing, same reason why girls wear skirts and boys wear pants as uniform.

Just because a guy wears a skirt doesn't mean he's gay, but odds are if it isn't normal in that culture ( eg. Scottish) then he might be.

Yes there is a very high chance that he/she may be gay/bi if they wear the other genders clothing. But some other times they wear it because they like it no matter if that are straight or not. Soceity has a thing with first impressions now a days. If you are straight and go up to a guy wearing your genders clothing with a collar shirt, belt, and khakis. Then that guy is going to think that you are a very proper young gentle man or your just a pussy lol. But seriously if you are straight and go up to a guy wearing a skirt, v-neck, and heels then that guy is going to think you are the most gayest person in the world so he may avoid you. But if people actually took the time to get past first impressions and go up to that person and make simple chat with them then they may find out that. That person is probably the straightest person in the world. So wearing other gender clothing may not be a problem to your friends because they know you. But the rest of the people that do not know you. then they may shunn you out for being gay.

Nolvie

Nolvie

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
My first gf's dad caught us kissing, and kicked her out her house O.o then he called us fags in another language. Then she broke up with me lol. She's straight now.
I fell off a dryer face first during a game of hide-and-go-seek.
I fell off the pegs of a bicycle and scraped my ass on the tires, in front of my school.
My ass had red tire marks on it. (Not sexy)
I got sprayed in the face with sour candy spray, in front of a crush.
I fell off the monkey bars face first in elementary.
I fainted in front of my school during a recital, I'm extremely shy.
I had to be carried off in a stretcher from a party once too -__-

Mandi_Massacre

Mandi_Massacre

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
I was working drive thru on my own one night, which gets really crazy when you're in the middle of a rush. So this one lady was ordering for two armies, and I had to make 5 drinks, take her order, talk to the person at window, and coordinate with my coworkers all at the same time. I was getting so aggravated with her, so I say out loud to no one in particular "God, I hate people like this."
Thing is, I realized that my voice echoed, and I looked down to see my mic was still on- the lady at drive thru heard me. Well, idk if she did, because she didn't show any signs of hearing it. But the manager did, and she laughed when I told her my mic was on. Talk about awkward..

*emo_patrick*

*emo_patrick*

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band bvb
once i got my period in class it was SOOOOOOOO akward my teacher was a man and he didnt understand :Talking Ear Off:

pictureperfectmemories

pictureperfectmemories

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
umm, probably when i accidentely stepped in dog poo in school....everyone was staring at me..
not cool man! It was so embarresing :3

Oliviashatterdthehorizon:

Oliviashatterdthehorizon:

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I was walking home and then my skirt blew up and i was wearing supergirl knickers (like a baws) and then some guy behind me was smirking and shouting "SUPERMAN!" :Straight Face:

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Falling In Reverse<3
  • Fav Song A-Team by Ed Sheeran
^ aha sounds shame..
well grabbing another lady in the supermarket when i was ten and thinking it was my mum (i was little) ahah
doing sexual stuff with a guy and the whole school find out not cool even my parents know.
i asked my freinds mum about her kid. SHE WASNT PREGNET! they are no longer my freind..

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,046 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
Pregnant*

Sphygmos

Sphygmos

Il Don Vito

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts
I once fell off of the stage while performing in a play several years ago. Just improvised a bit to get back on the stage and yet add all of it to the story, but it was still rather awkward for me.
Then when I was 10, playing tag with some friends, I ran into a tree. Got a Harry Potter scar, it was so cool! Stupid, but cool.

And then, this isn't awkward, nor is it extremely stupid, but it's worth mentioning. It might be a bit disgusting, though it depends what you consider disgusting.
A few years ago, I was lying on top of my friend (not in a sexual way ;)) and she was playing with her spit and then said "I dare you to spit on my face." And I did. For what? She started to gag and eventually threw up on me. The smell was revolting, so I threw up back on her.
A lot of stupid things like this have happened to me by just doing something that a person dared me to do. Isn't that where most of them come from?

DInoDee<3

DInoDee<3

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
One time I was at te mall. & I tripped on staires in front of really hot guys.. Everyone was laughing, even them.. I laughed too but it was still embarrassing. Lol.

Existentialism

Existentialism

Slow motion accident.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,078 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Cassino
  • Fav Song Chesterfield King
Would have to be sending an anonymous message to an "amazing" girl and then confronting her about it. And then confronting her about it again. And then confronting her about it again, via message. (Non-anonymous. ;]) And then seeing her and continuing to see her at various places around town.

Oh and that one time...!
When I drew a rose for another girl and went through a series of unfortunate events in order to give her this rose and finally decide to fuck it (not literally, although that would have been nice too,) and give it to her myself with sweet little naive-ten-year-old note just to dig myself a deeper hole; have her completely ignore it, find out she's engaged, and then take an Anthropology class with her in it.

Oh the romantic tragedies I create. Good times...

WalkingParadox

WalkingParadox

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Atreyu
  • Fav Song Gallows-Atreyu
Well i fall a lot but also this one time when i was like 6 some homeless dude took my oce cream straight from my hand and ate it in mah face i didnt cry but i was like WTF the rest of the day >:[

ally.

ally.

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Indiana
  • Fav Band Foster the People
Most awkward thing? Theres too many...

Back in high school, on my then-boyfriend's birthday, me and his best friend planned a suprise birthday party. He had no clue and invited me over a few hours before hand. We started having sex like an hour before the party. I didn't want him to think anything was up so i didn't say anything about the time. Well, eventually i forgot about it...We had been fucking for like 2 hours or so. After we finished I went out of his room to go to the bathroom. I walked out of the room butt naked. And I heard someone whistle and stopped right in my tracks. The only thing that went through my mind was "Oh. SHIT." As soon as I heard the whistle I remembered about the suprise party. I slowly turned my head to look down the hall into the living room and saw EVERYONE. every single one of our friends sitting in the living room. I ran back into the room and slammed the door shut. Nick was confused as hell. He peeked his head out to see where the whistle came from and everybody started cracking up and whistling and stuff. He was soooo confused. He turned around and looked at me and all I could say was "Suprise..." And then I had to explain the whole story. The worst part was when we walked out they started clapping! I was soooo embarrassed. They haven't forgotten it and will NEVER let me live it down. lol

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

DirtyMindedLittleGirl

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Falling In Reverse<3
  • Fav Song A-Team by Ed Sheeran

Pregnant*

yeah thanks..

DrunkKidCatholic

DrunkKidCatholic

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Bright Eyes.
  • Fav Song Asleep-The Smiths
My dad doesn't understand or speak English very well. He brought me to lunch one day and asked why I didn't have a girlfriend at my age. I explained to him that girls just don't like me. He then asked if I have ever had sex, when saying no, his eyes went all wide and pretty much yelled "Whaaaa, you no have thissy one the sexy! Whaa, how come thissy way!?" (Yes, he talks like that. )
At that moment I stood up and froze, because I wasn't sure whether I was going to run to the car and hide my embarrassment or to the bathroom. So I stood there while he sat there all wide eyed....and...well, that was pretty awkward.

Ichithekiller

Ichithekiller

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black Sabbath
  • Fav Song N.I.B
I would have to say the most embarassing thing to happen to me was in high school. Put too much weight into my pants and as i was walking down the corridor to class my pants fell down....never heard the last of it. Good thing i had decided to wear underwear that day though

Sylar

Sylar

I'm a Merman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band ~
  • Fav Song Rabbit Heart
If you had a big dick it would've actually been better since you could've shown off your package. Then all the girls would get on your biceps and call you a hunk. THAT'S IF you had a big dick.

Katie Khaotic

Katie Khaotic

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I was at a water park in Turkey. I went down a really steep waterslide and the rush of the water made my bikini top go flying. I got to the bottom and was just sitting there with my hands over my chest crying with laughter with my friends while everyine was looking at us; well me, and laughing :')

Lady Pitbull

Lady Pitbull

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Louisiana
  • Fav Band Nickleback
  • Fav Song throw yourself away
me and my family went tubing a few weeks ago and my sister got on the tube... well when she crashed in the water we had to round the boat to pick her up... she refused to get in the boat.... she lost her bottems in the water. apparently they sunk and didnt float back up to the surface... the awkward part about this is that i had to give up my pants so she could cover up while we took the boat to the dock... so im in my underwear and she gets my pants... when we get back to the dock... it was packed with a ton of people... not fun... verry awkward for me.. she just cracked up.. i pushed her out of the boat and she lost my pants... parents had to leave us there and bring us towles to cover up with so we could get out of the water...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users