Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sex Drive

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Sex Drive (34 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. 14-17 (16 votes [47.06%])

Percentage of vote: 47.06%

2. 18-21 (16 votes [47.06%])

3. 22-25 (2 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

4. Above (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Your sex drive is:

1. Low (4 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

2. Average (16 votes [47.06%])

3. High (14 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

THE MAN

THE MAN

Let me lead you to a place unknown to sunlight...

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sugarcult
  • Fav Song Hesitate - Stone Sour
How would you describe your sex life? See attachment regularly. Generally we make with the naked multiple times per visit. When single it tends to drop off a little for obvious reasons. It's not something I'd go out of my way to acquire though.

How would you describe your sex drive? Excessively temperamental. I will be particularly interested in sex or couldn't care less. Sex is fun but doesn't retain much meaning for me. I could just as easily find a good book more enjoyable.

How are things in the bedroom? Fun, amusing and the like. I love being able to laugh at sex. We both don't take it too seriously and enjoy experimentation. We're both into bondage but neither can take the other seriously (in the dominant role) and I at least talk to him often regarding what he would like to try. I have a few issues regarding sex in general, not my partner, but that is for me to work on. We both put in effort to make it as enjoyable for the other party.
or if I am
Do you find it difficult to be stimulated? Sometimes. Generally not at all. Seeing my partner "stimulated" tend to work for me. However if I am terribly engrossed in a game, movie or book naked time can get bent...

How easily could you reject your partner/partners previously? I will reject if involved in something with current partner but I don't really care. Sex is fun, I like fun = woo. I also am not terribly fussed about having sex with people I barely know (as long as precautions are taken) if I find myself attracted to them. Generally if they can kiss well and are witty I just don't have qualms.

Does it differ with the people you have been with/have an interest in? Sex with someone I love is far more intimate. I feel more comfortable doing the canoodling and snuggling as such. It's just easier to be affectionate in this situation without lines being crossed. Casual sex can just be so awkward depending on the person.

Is it a stereotype for married couples to have a poor sex life? I doubt it. It is entirely subjective to the people involved in the marriage.

If your sex life was better would your sex drive increase? Not sure. It will do what it wants. I just tend to go with it.

Infinity

Infinity

We are all broken lights

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
How would you describe your sex life? Active. have it a couple times a week or whenever I see the boyfriend
How would you describe your sex drive? pretty high.
How are things in the bedroom? ok. pretty satisfying generally but some area's could be better.
Do you find it difficult to be stimulated? lately yes.
How easily could you reject your partner/partners previously? with some pretty easily and some I kinda just took it even if I didn't want it.
Does it differ with the people you have been with/have an interest in? yes very much. different levels of attraction and skill and such.
Is it a stereotype for married couples to have a poor sex life? YES.
If your sex life was better would your sex drive increase? yeah. If you knew you'd be completely satisfied every time you'd be game for it all the time.
Are there specific times when it can decrease? usually right before that time of month or if there's a lot of stress going on.

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture
I've been to sick to want to come in here and talk about sex. D;

How would you describe your sex life?
I'd describe my sex life as active, I don't really know of any other word that could be used. I've been with my partner for a long time and we have had the conversations that I believe every couple should have - is there anything you'd like me to do, can we try these things, what do you like, etc etc. It's very important to explore your sexual boundaries and find out what suits you, I don't really think anybody wants to repeat the same thing with the same person, for what could very well be the rest of their life.

How would you describe your sex drive?
My answer was average, I've never really considered it high. We have sex every day other than when he's away visiting his parents.
I wouldn't say that I crave his touch, we're probably passed that, I still desire him of course.

How are things in the bedroom?
Great. We try new things, there's never really any routine. It's not boring, and we understand how the other works.

Do you find it difficult to be stimulated?
Eh. Yes and no. Sometimes it could be very easy, in other circumstances I find it harder.

How easily could you reject your partner/partners previously?
I've probably only ever rejected once or twice, but there were legit reasons. I want to link this to the question above - how in other circumstances I find it harder. It's not that I flat out refuse and nothing will work for me at all, it's just that my mind could be elsewhere and I have to be pushed to the point of wanting it badly. That doesn't happen too often. It definitely depends on the person you are with though. For instance, the chemistry could differ, as could your attraction etc. I'm under the impression the sex is a lot better when it's with someone you have a connection with, allowing you to endure on both levels - not just the attraction to however they may look.

Does it differ with the people you have been with/have an interest in?
I wouldn't say so, as I said, we understand how the other works.

Is it a stereotype for married couples to have a poor sex life?
Yes, but as far as I'm aware a lot of people unfortunately add themselves into this category. It's unfortunate really, in many circumstances it leads to an affair, heartbreak, and overall just violance. If a married couple can make it work and make the effort to keep themselves active then that's brilliant.

If your sex life was better would your sex drive increase?
I don't think so. If you discuss how to make your sex life better anyway, you'll eventually get there. I don't think it would make my sexual activity increase.

Are there specific times when it can decrease?
When unwell, bloated, have a lack of energy, etc. The usual.

EDIT: A question for the ladies. I'm aware of hormonal changes, but I want to know if this is one that just affects me. Does anyone else get insatiably horny as fuck about 2-3 days before your period? It would make sense if you ovulated then, but you ovulated some time before that. I don't know.

Your own thoughts, OD?

Haha, I understand where you're coming from.
My sex drive probably increases when it's that time of the month, but it doesn't change anything. I usually feel too plump to let it make any difference.

Xx_pretty_venom_xX

Xx_pretty_venom_xX

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Indiana
  • Fav Band The Ramones
  • Fav Song Spacegrass - Clutch
I'm seventeen, eighteen in may.

How would you describe your sex life? Fun!
How would you describe your sex drive? it varies by mood in general
How are things in the bedroom? Pretty good, I'm always satisfied
Do you find it difficult to be stimulated? By myself, yes. It's easier when my bf helps.
How easily could you reject your partner/partners previously? pretty easy.
Does it differ with the people you have been with/have an interest in? Yes!
Is it a stereotype for married couples to have a poor sex life? for my mom and her husband, yes. But not for everyone i'm sure.
If your sex life was better would your sex drive increase? it would make sense
Are there specific times when it can decrease? yes, it depends where i am.

slane

slane

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Thrice
My bf doesn't put out enough :(

Iceman.

Iceman.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Anberlin
I'm 20.

How would you describe your sex life? Amazing, I am possibly the best lover anyone can have.
How would you describe your sex drive? Insatiable. I just cannot get enough.
How are things in the bedroom? Nailed down usually, things get quite heated sometimes.
Do you find it difficult to be stimulated? Never, if anything I get too stimulated.
How easily could you reject your partner/partners previously? What does rejection mean?
Does it differ with the people you have been with/have an interest in? I have an interest in anyone. Sometimes even animals. I'm looking at you Timmy the Tiger.
Is it a stereotype for married couples to have a poor sex life? It is, but who knows, maybe 70 year old couples are going at it like rabbits when no one is looking.
If your sex life was better would your sex drive increase? That's a negative, I'm the best and it can't get any higher.
Are there specific times when it can decrease? There was a time, about a year ago, I think I wondered what my life would like without it. Worst thirty seconds ever.

But seriously I am a virgin and all the answers were no.

shadowboi

shadowboi

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

This topic is all about sex drives.

I don't consider a sex drive to be how much you want to have sex, despite the very well thought term.
My opinion is that a sex drive is how much you crave physical attention, so that could be anywhere between the lines of kissing to intercourse.
Before we start, I want to know your age - add it into the poll or mention it when you post.

How would you describe your sex life? Little above average.
How would you describe your sex drive? Good I guess....healthy.
How are things in the bedroom? Excellent.
Do you find it difficult to be stimulated? No, not at all.
How easily could you reject your partner/partners previously? Not very easily.
Does it differ with the people you have been with/have an interest in? Sometimes but not often.
Is it a stereotype for married couples to have a poor sex life? No
If your sex life was better would your sex drive increase? I dont think so.
Are there specific times when it can decrease? not really...(well when i'm ill I guess)

I am 21, male/Gay

Base your answers on physical attention as a whole rather than purely sex.
Depending on your age, answer the questions however they apply to you.
Depending on whether or not you're in a relationship, try and answer hypothetically or from previous experience.
I don't want a bunch of teenagers telling the forum how they supposedly have great sex, this is not the topic for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users