Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking For A Guy 15-17

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dreamergirl

dreamergirl

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I am hoping to find a friend of maybe even a more (: I love to rollerblade, read peotry, write peotry, play the violin, ice skating, bike riding, swimming, and occasionally playing the keyboard. I am hoping to meet someone who is trustworthy and willing to love me for who I am, scars and all. Whether just friends on more, I will be honest. I have had a lot of friends and people in the past that have hurt m,e so I know what its like and I would never want to purposely do that to anyone else.

Schizophreniac

Schizophreniac

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band escape the fate
Hi,

i'm a guy, 15 years old and live in the Netherlands.
I'm about 1m 65 and I would like to somekind of penpail with you.
And if you want... maybe even more but that is to you to decide.

Michael.Romano

Michael.Romano

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi I'm a guy 15 years old, I'm an assistant life guard, I love all kinds of rock music, mostly alternative. I live in Toronto Ontario, Canada. and of course I love to skate. I'm also a professional paint baller. and really looking for someone who has a similiar interests to talk to.

luv(sic)pie

luv(sic)pie

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band Nujabes
  • Fav Song luv(sic)pt.1-5 Nujabes
well, hey there, pretty thing. I'm about 16... okay I am 16... anyways, I like music and poetry and I live in Georgia. Like the United States Georgia!! you have to be so excited right now, right? anyway, I'm kind of an asshole to people I don't like and don't know. people tell me I'm fuckin HILARIOUS!! and that I play videogames too much. I really like all types of music. except opera. wel... i have to be in the mood for it. anyways!! I really like fat girls, so if you're skinny you should abandon all hope of a relationship with me... unless you're one of those cool, gorgeous skinny girls. i used to cut and junk, too. and I'm currently a recovering addict. I think about 4 months now.

Necroblqze

Necroblqze

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Yo im 15 im from conneticut im a pro quake player im a wrighter and i sing anyway i accept people for who they are im really energetic my biggest flaw is well like most people here im depressed lookin for a little light in my life i dont smoke weed drink alcohol or any of that stuff i want to learn to skate but to clumsy hope to get a replie my name is max bye the way

XsoundXhoundX

XsoundXhoundX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Yo im 15 im from conneticut im a ------------>pro quake player<--------- = NO LIFEim a wrighter and i sing anyway i accept people for who they are im really energetic my biggest flaw is well like most people here im depressed lookin for a little light in my life i dont smoke weed drink alcohol or any of that stuff i want to learn to skate but to clumsy hope to get a replie my name is max bye the way

:facepalm:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users