Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey :)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God
Hey guys my name is Varg.
I'm from norway.
I'm new to this site and was just looking for some friends or maybe a special lady to live on my farm.
I'm 39 (my birthday was 2 weeks ago. Shit was totally kvlt)
I guess you could say music is my life. I'm in a band. it's nothing much at the moment, Just a small 1 man project. pm me if you want to hear some tunes. They're pretty killer if you know what I mean. :)
I also love lord of the rings and taught myself orcish from the books. It's really cool.
I guess what I'm looking for is someone who loves black metal and architecture (churches especially!)
If you think you might be interested just message me. Or friends is cool too. ^_^
Ps: I tried to put a pic of me in I'm not sure if it showed up I'm kind of new to this site xD
Pss: I had a haircut since this picture.
Posted Image

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
OMG! You so fine.
You sound like a cool guy!
Wanna talk more? :D

(Would work better if you made a new account first or changed the details on your profile)

*emo_patrick*

*emo_patrick*

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band bvb

Hey guys my name is Varg.
I'm from norway.
I'm new to this site and was just looking for some friends or maybe a special lady to live on my farm.
I'm 39 (my birthday was 2 weeks ago. Shit was totally kvlt)
I guess you could say music is my life. I'm in a band. it's nothing much at the moment, Just a small 1 man project. pm me if you want to hear some tunes. They're pretty killer if you know what I mean. :)
I also love lord of the rings and taught myself orcish from the books. It's really cool.
I guess what I'm looking for is someone who loves black metal and architecture (churches especially!)
If you think you might be interested just message me. Or friends is cool too. ^_^
Ps: I tried to put a pic of me in I'm not sure if it showed up I'm kind of new to this site xD
Pss: I had a haircut since this picture.
Posted Image

hiii varg [lol thats a cool name] (: im kate

Sw4gMeOut

Sw4gMeOut

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band BvB, BMTH, BOTDF

NEEDLE ARM NIGGER

What the hell...😒