Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Need Advice About Hair Dying :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

EndlessyInfernal

EndlessyInfernal

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Dope
  • Fav Song No regrets - Dope
So, I decided to dye my hair purple under my fringe. Right now, I have colored brown... With bit gold shine I think. (picture) The problem is, that obviously I have to bleach it. Do they sell that bleaching stuff there where other hair dyes are too? And if I get a little... Yellow result, or yellow parts in my hair, should I re-bleach? Or can I dye to purple immediately?
I even don't know, if purple suits me, but i hope :D
Thaks for help.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,046 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
You don't need it platinum to get the purple to show. It just needs to be lighter and btw the picture doesn't really show off the colour of your hair as it's edited

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

First class fuck up.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
The colour you need to bleach it depends on the colour you're going to dye it with. So if you're going for a darker/bright purple, you won't need it as light as if you were going for a light purple.

You can find bleach at the hair dye section in beaty supply stores and supermarkets.

EndlessyInfernal

EndlessyInfernal

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Dope
  • Fav Song No regrets - Dope
Thanks! I found all what I need from the supermarket and gonna dye soon :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users