Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feminism

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
I stay away from race desscusions and thanks lol

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
But with all their history they think everything and everyone is against them....which is sort of understandable.

lonliness_impending

lonliness_impending

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Michigan
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Smother Me-The Used

Blasť, pretentious, boring and badly written.

What?

What?

As for feminism and women's movements: there is only one good womenís movement, and Iím deeply involved in it. That is the movement where their back arches up and they hold on to the top of the bed and their eyes roll back. This is the most important womenís movement and everyone should be involved in it.

your post was really really really bothering me, but then I realised you arent an american... so your from hell yea? under some rock in africa where womens rights dont exist?, the middle east?, please be somewhere extremely underdeveloped where the USA sent you one laptop and all you kids take your turns using it and you found EC. Thats what im hoping. Its a shame that the women are probably at the end of the line to use the laptop huh? I wonder how much semen they have to wipe off of that keyboard... hmmm
well just to let you know, there are other places in the world that allow equal opportunity for women-- they are called advanced societies. Its really catching on though, I suggust jumping on that bandwagon.
oh and also... the bending the women over, thats called rape: cuz lets face it-- your not getting any action with that attitude towards them. and we are coming up with good ways to hurt your little pecker before you get to stick it in her. http://www.thefrisky...penis-fly-trap/
goodnight and goodluck

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God

And if the majority of the male population didn't sound like sexist pigs and make females sound like they are only a piece of ass then women wouldnt be so "overly sensitive" and the wouldn't make sweeping generalizations of men

lol shut up bitch and show me your titties.

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

O.o not even in your dreams dickface

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

your post was really really really bothering me, but then I realised you arent an american... so your from hell yea? under some rock in africa where womens rights dont exist?, the middle east?, please be somewhere extremely underdeveloped where the USA sent you one laptop and all you kids take your turns using it and you found EC. Thats what im hoping. Its a shame that the women are probably at the end of the line to use the laptop huh? I wonder how much semen they have to wipe off of that keyboard... hmmm
well just to let you know, there are other places in the world that allow equal opportunity for women-- they are called advanced societies. Its really catching on though, I suggust jumping on that bandwagon.
oh and also... the bending the women over, thats called rape: cuz lets face it-- your not getting any action with that attitude towards them. and we are coming up with good ways to hurt your little pecker before you get to stick it in her. http://www.thefrisky...penis-fly-trap/
goodnight and goodluck

Are you one of those guys that doesn't realize that if you're good looking and have money and social status that you can treat some women however you want and they'll sleep with you? I understand that isn't pertinent to this discussion but you're spouting off a TON of bullshit about Algernon which makes you look really stupid. (Everything else you say is also very stupid, but I digress). Are you also too fucking retarded to just look at his profile and see Germany? Surely you can read.

There are some aspects of life that are biased towards women too. Women don't have to sign up for the selective service. I understand that the chance of there being a draft again is probably very slim but that wasn't always the case yet they've never had to do it. Women have a HUGE advantage in any divorce court or custody hearing. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

And I'm pretty sure you have spell check learn to use it before you make yourself look even more like a dumbass

You are posting in a feminism thread and you don't know why women/woman is spelled womyn? Come on.

Ummm what more how about RESPECT asshole! Are you serious? And no I don't want complete equality with you assface I just want respect which is also what most women would like if you would get off your damn high horse it'd be simple to do.

We don't even treat each other with respect, so why should you be special? What have you done to earn my (or anyone's) respect? And no, blowing me or spreading your legs for me is not "earning" it.

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
No no I don't and I don't really care.
And that's bc you are dumbasses! And as ive said I don't want complete equality wih you.
And that's what I'm talking about respect must you think that women are just here for things like that? Well we arent we have brains just like you....though pretty sure I don't want to be compared to seeing as your fucking stupid....and yes I KNOW we can't do everything a man can but we are pretty capable of doing a lot of what you can.

Steve†

Steve†

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Ummm what more how about RESPECT asshole! Are you serious? And no I don't want complete equality with you assface I just want respect which is also what most women would like if you would get off your damn high horse it'd be simple to do.

And I'm pretty sure you have spell check learn to use it before you make yourself look even more like a dumbass

Because as we all know, the "FUCK YOU GIVE ME RESPECT" approach is one of the best ones to take. Besides, women and men are almost equal anyway, a lot of women's complaints can be applied to men too. Men get a lot of the same things women do.

Women get victimized and raped - So do men (but because of society, they feel embarrassed to admit it and get helped less)
Women get treated like a piece of meat and all men care about is sex - Men get treated like emotional tampons, all women care about is connecting emotionally, sometimes all a man wants is some sex and women (like the pigs they are) want to TALK? What's that about? So selfish.
Women on average get paid less - Men get tipped less, just for having no boobs.
Women have periods - Men get a tonne of abuse for making menstrual art because it's 'wrong' and 'sick', women don't.
Also if a woman puts on some boxers or a shirt or some other male clothing, it's normal, but if a man does the same it's 'sick' and 'we should be ashamed of ourselves'. Totally unequal.

Oh and about feminism: Discrimination happens on both sides and ideally that would stop totally and genders would be as equal as possible but when it comes to making people aware of gender discrimination, that's the most you can really do. You can make someone aware and hope their view on it changes but at the end of the day, you can take a horse to water but you can't force it to drink.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

No no I don't and I don't really care.
And that's bc you are dumbasses! And as ive said I don't want complete equality wih you.
And that's what I'm talking about respect must you think that women are just here for things like that? Well we arent we have brains just like you....though pretty sure I don't want to be compared to seeing as your fucking stupid....and yes I KNOW we can't do everything a man can but we are pretty capable of doing a lot of what you can.

whoooa you're not exactly furthering the female cause here. :lol: Why don't you want complete equality?

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
Because I know it won't happen with the air heads the majority of women has become and so therefore dont deserve complete equality. And I also know that to have complete equality we have to be able to do everything they can before they will even consider being equal with us and honestly I know we can't. I mean I'm all for equality but I know it won't happen except in the few relationships where the male does see his partner as an equal and not as something he holds as a possession for him to use whenever.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

Because I know it won't happen with the air heads the majority of women has become and so therefore dont deserve complete equality. And I also know that to have complete equality we have to be able to do everything they can before they will even consider being equal with us and honestly I know we can't. I mean I'm all for equality but I know it won't happen except in the few relationships where the male does see his partner as an equal and not as something he holds as a possession for him to use whenever.

You're actually a feminist AND a chauvinist, I didn't know it was possible.

.:.Lish.:.

.:.Lish.:.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
You know what's sexist? Having 3 all girl classes at school, it's so shit teachers don't us to mix at school anymore.....
And my ex and I when we were going out got sent to the principle for being "too close" but we were only holding hands.....people being sexist is becoming more popular....

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

You know what's sexist? Having 3 all girl classes at school, it's so shit teachers don't us to mix at school anymore.....
And my ex and I when we were going out got sent to the principle for being "too close" but we were only holding hands.....people being sexist is becoming more popular....

People being sexist is becoming MUCH LESS common. EC, sometimes you say the stupidest shit.

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

You're actually a feminist AND a chauvinist, I didn't know it was possible.

I just see both sides and figure they are both right In some way is all.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

I just see both sides and figure they are both right In some way is all.

Yeah I guess you're right. it's like the way I can empathize with both the kkk and black power enthusiasts.

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Let_Love_Bleed_Red

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Yeah I guess you're right. it's like the way I can empathize with both the kkk and black power enthusiasts.

:) exactly.....wait are you being serious?

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
This is a topic that allows men to get their penises out and wave it around and say 'get back in the kitchen bitch, and make me a sammich' etc. A lot of women seem to hate feminists too, but hey, whatever.

Right, I'm a liberal feminist. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically someone who believes in change and that equality is reachable between the genders, unlike radical feminists. Many people mistake feminists for being crazy femnazis, and a lot of people seem to hate them. In reality this is because you have radical feminists who are crazy fucking psychos who believe that men will never change, equal rights will never come about and that we need a secular society away from men. I don't believe in that, however the media has played an important role in attaching a negative image towards women who are either lesbians or feminists. If you're either of the two, or both, then you are immediately cast as the outcast in society and are undesirable.

I think any woman with a working brain is a feminist. Not going into sub-labels, but a woman who stands up for her own rights. Because seriously, if not for feminism you'd be chained to the kitchen sink doing fuck all with your life whilst your husband screw your brains out and demands you make meals, whilst you have no choice about it because the laws and government have no sympathy towards women. Women have come a long way, and we should all be grateful for that. However, I've read some quotes about how 'why do feminists still moan and complain?' and 'feminists are women who just need the right man' No. Feminists still 'complain' because there are women in countries who are still being mistreated, sexually abused, and have no rights whatsoever. This is unfair treatment. THAT'S what feminism is about, to make a change. And we can only make a change if you speak up about it, thanks suffragettes for where we are today.

In all honesty, I think women just bring it on themselves. They insult one another and if they're stuck in a situation they will do nothing about it, feminism doesn't necessarily mean you don't allow men to help you or hate everyone that attempts to make you do something. You just have to know what's right and what's wrong, and standing up and defending yourself and gender is perfectly acceptable. I'm sick of people saying 'oh feminists are stupid' coming from women themselves too, fuck off. Would you rather have someone controlling your lives constantly? We have come a long way, yet there is still sexism and discrimination towards women in the media and different parts of society. It's like racism, you can't get rid of it entirely.

Having said all that, there are times where women get abused - but also men. Men can get sexually abused, domestic violence and mistreatment of men does occur. And it's unfair that people laugh it off as something ridiculous. Sexism sure does work both ways and it's a serious subject, although we do all joke about it. There are times when I read a particularly annoying book, see a show where women are being portrayed as the domestic woman or the submissive person - it sure does anger me, but you can't do anything about it. These are the stereotypical roles society expects women to play and you have to accept that it's not always a negative portrayal.

OHMYFUCKINGGOD.

It's not a matter of deserving equality, everyone deserves it and you are in no place to judge if they do or not. We are pretty equal with men right now, sure people say 'why do you want to be equal? why not strive to be better?' why can't women just want the same pay grade and be treated like any other man would be? In my opinion, we are. Well in our society, we are pretty much on par with men and are treated as equals. However there are countries and cultures who see differently and this is why feminists still 'rage' on about it.

lonliness_impending

lonliness_impending

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Michigan
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Smother Me-The Used

ass

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

ass

nope, titties :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic