Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feminism

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

ohmygosh your soo funny, you still have villages in Germany?

Perhaps I should end each post with that YouTube clip you always post. Then I'll be really funny.

but yea lets pick apart the unimportant points... and on top of it generalize about detroit again....

Yeah, the unimportant points like the Holocaust.

Funny how you bitch about generalising while at the same time mentioning genocide when referring to Germany.

lonliness_impending

lonliness_impending

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Michigan
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Smother Me-The Used

Perhaps I should end each post with that YouTube clip you always post. Then I'll be really funny.

Yeah, the unimportant points like the Holocaust.

Funny how you bitch about generalising while at the same time mentioning genocide when referring to Germany.

it is funny isnt it XD

hahaha
I bother you

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

it is funny isnt it XD

hahaha
I bother you

Grow up.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God
Algernon is obviously incredibly mad over this. You don't want to see him when he's mad. It's terrifying.

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

it is funny isnt it XD

hahaha
I bother you

... Yeah. I have yelled at you, or showed irritation of any form whatsoever towards you. Boy, am I bothered.

Algernon is obviously incredibly mad over this. You don't want to see him when he's mad. It's terrifying.

I am? ... Oh, right. I am... Grrr!

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God

I am? ... Oh, right. I am... Grrr!

Oh God, I think a little bit of poo just came out.

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
Oh come on people couldn't you tell this guy was trolling....

the rape gene seems to have evolved in this society because of the acceptance of rape and genetic reproductive factors of it in the past

Freaking rape gene lol, next you'll have masturbate gene....you know the gene that makes people wank. Better off looking for the stupid gene, trust me you'll have an easier time.

@ OP: I'd be curious where you got this from though, cause I have a feeling a bright individual such as yourself didn't come up with this.

I'm guessing something from 'Sociobiological theories of rape' it's a theory with no actual scientific findings to back it up. And even then the theory behind it is flawed since it doesn't seem to apply to all societies.

Btw tip: Spell check, use it.

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
This thread makes my eyes bleed. OP is a prime example of why people dislike feminism. There's plenty of feminists out there who think of you as a moron.

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
Feminist male is a code word for gay male, right? You gay, OP?

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

Feminist male is a code word for gay male, right? You gay, OP?

This thread makes my eyes bleed. OP is a prime example of why people dislike feminism. There's plenty of feminists out there who think of you as a moron.

Oh come on people couldn't you tell this guy was trolling....

Freaking rape gene lol, next you'll have masturbate gene....you know the gene that makes people wank. Better off looking for the stupid gene, trust me you'll have an easier time.

@ OP: I'd be curious where you got this from though, cause I have a feeling a bright individual such as yourself didn't come up with this.

I'm guessing something from 'Sociobiological theories of rape' it's a theory with no actual scientific findings to back it up. And even then the theory behind it is flawed since it doesn't seem to apply to all societies.

Btw tip: Spell check, use it.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
Op I suggest you actually learn what you are on about before trying to come up with a come back. Don't get on the moral high ground about your country, because apparently it didn't do so well in educating you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users