Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Persons Unknown

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

-X-stitches-X-

-X-stitches-X-

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band MCR, Brokencyde
  • Fav Song Freaxxx
Diverse strangers find themselves stranded in a deserted town with no idea of how they got there. Security cameras are watching their every move, defeating their attempts to leave. Faced with physical, emotional and psychological challenges, the hostages must rely on each other to survive as their abductors sow mistrust and pit them against each other.
Strangers awaken in a hotel, with little to no knowledge of how they got there or where they are. The hotel and small 1950's-era town nearby are completely filled with cameras and microphones. Over the course of the following weeks, they are subjected to significant psychological and physical stress. This hole thing is called the program, who or what the program is, what their motives, resources, or support are, is unclear. The only indication is that the Program is manipulating them, attempting to influence their behavior, thought patterns, and beliefs, it all becomes a game of survival of the fittest.
The town is the program, can you beat it?

Name-
Age-
appearance-
cloting-
personality-
History-

Romance is encouraged
fighting is welcomed
killing, maybe.

Lets see who wins, shall we?

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
Name- Emma Stone
Age- 19
Appearance- Attached File  emma.jpg   147.49KB   8 downloads
Cloting- She wears a black t-shirt and grey baggy cargo jeans held up by a studded belt.
Personality- Emma is a very optimistic person, she can be very aggressive at times though. She is very trust worthy, but has trust issues herself.
History- Emma has had a perfectly normal life up until she went to the park one day with her friends. She had gone to get something to drink and was attacked by men in blue jump suits, the next thing she knew she was waking up in what looked like a hotel room.

Emma got up slowly and looked around. Where am I?? She thought to herself as she quickly walked to the door, she turned the handle; nothing. Emma started to panic, she banged on the door hoping to get someone's attention. After a bit she looked around, trying to find another way out. She walked to the windows but they were bared, What the hell is going on here?? She went to the bedside table and looked in it to see if she could find out where she was. The only thing there was a bible. Emma groaned and threw the book into the corner of the room then went back to banging on the door.

.:.Lish.:.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Name- Amber Bay
Age- 16
Appearance- Attached File  imagesCASJ2VDK.jpg   7.86KB   3 downloads
Clothing- Wears her school uniform now ripped and torn from fighting.
Personality- Likes to pick fights with all the weakest links and is always looking for a good challenge.
History- Was "abducted" when was on her way to school but now has become one of the best fighters for her survival.

Amber looked down at her nails picking the dirt and dry blood out from underneath them when she heard someone banging on a door, ah another newbie she thought. "Oi newbie quiet down in there, you're giving me a head ache," Amber yelled out. She never liked the newbies they were never aggressive mostly frightened that's why they were all picked off so easily, they never survive unless they're tough.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Emma scouled when she heared the voice. "Hey! Come get me out of here!..." No answer. Emma grumbeled under her breath, then she took a deep breath and then all of a sudden kicked the door with her combat boot. The door broke off it's hinges and fell on the ground. Emma smiled proudly. "No, how the fuck do I get out of this place..." She breathed to herself then stepped out into the hallway.

[This needs more people!]

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Name- David
Age- 16
appearance- Posted Image
clothing- His hair is always like the picture, wears skull converse shoes and black leather jackets and gray shirts with leather pants. Very Muscular; Sometimes wears hats. (as seen on picture) (Yes I know it's Andy Biersack XD)
personality- He is quite a nice guy, sometimes but he has bad bipolar issues and can really flip out sometimes. He is a fighter aswell, but he doesn't fight quite as much.
History- He was born on a stormy night in Wisconsin where he grew up pretty well. When he was 11, his parents got in a fatal car accident on the way to the grocery store in the middle of winter where they hit a patch of clack ice. He grew up to look the way he did, very handsome and tons of people feel amazed by his eyes. Since he was in the orphanage for most of his life, he got bullied a lot and just last year he started fighting back, giving no one the chance to mess with him. He was walking home from school in the afternoon when a bunch of guys in blue jumpsuits attacked him and knocked him out. After about 10 minutes knocked out cold in his hotel room, he finally woke up.

"Huh... whats going on here?" David said, quite confused. He glanced around his room, looks like the door was closed and a little bible was sitting at the bed. There was also a little note that said "Survive." written in red beside it. Just great. He walked over to the door and tried to open it. "Hey, anyone out there?" he asked, questioningly. After a few minutes of no reply, he grabbed the bible and flung it at the door. Nothing happened, so he ran full-speed at the door and kicked it hard with his converse, making the door and part of the wall fly off. He looked down the hall to find the girl in a similar state. "Hey, can you tell me WHAT the hell is going on here?!" he asked, kind of shaken by waking up in this strange place.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
[I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!! I CALL DIBS ON THE HOT GUY!xP]

Emma jumped when she heared a voice down the hal, then suddenly the door was on the floor like hers. "Who the hell are you??" She shouted to the person thinking maybe he was the reason she was here, then she heared his question and jut loked at him perplexed. "I... I dont know... Did you just wake up too??" She asked really confused but still on gaurd incase this person did have something to do with this.

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
[LOL :) ]

"Yeah, I don't get any of this... I was just walking home from school and... yeah" he said, worried about what was going on. He looked around again and pointed down the hall. "Let's investigate, it's better to know what we're dealing with then to just sit here, I hope to god that there's food somewhere around here, i'm so hungry!"

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
(BTW this is another picture of him, and yes, still Andy Biersack XD)
Posted Image

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Emma nodded slowly and fallowe behind the boy as he walked down the hall. "Whats your name?" She asked quietly. And what are you doing here?? What am I doing here?... WHERE IS HERE! She thought to herself looking around a little.

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
"David." he replied, looking around for a moment "God, what is this place?" he asked, kind of scared of this weird place.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Amber heard some more voices going on through the walls, newbies are so irratating sometimes. She walked down until she got to her passage way between the walls and squeezed through and she spotted a guy and a girl that look as frightened as ever, "hey you two newbies, if you don't settle you'll get yourselves killed," she yelled out but only loud enough for them to hear.

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
"I'm not stumbling around, i'm exploring and looking for food, don't tell me you weren't like this, because this crappy place is freaking me out." he said, just as loud as she was, but his deep voice echoed a little down the hall, but not enough for something to notice.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Amber smiled, "I was never like the way you were, see I had instructions, kill or be killed." She laughed a little devilish, "it's the way things are run here, and there's no way escaping it."

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
"Then you obviously have no clue, then, there has to be a loop hole somewhere, and if you think i'm some weakling newbie, then you will have to figure this stuff out yourself, I am nothing like a newbie and nothing is going to stop me from trying to get everyone out of this god forsaken place" he said, confidently "and I am not afraid of killing, but I only kill if I have to"

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
"Trust me I have more of an idea than you because I've been here longer, and there's no point even trying to get everyone out some people like it here." Amber pulled a knife from behind her and threw it at him just missing by a couple inches and stuck in the wall. "one thing around here, fighting is a way of life."

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
David simply grabbed a pocket knife, started spinning it on his hand, and when least expected, he flicked it at a wall not even that hard and it stuck in the wall with absolutely no part of the blade showing.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
Amber laughed, "impressive, but you need to do more than that to survive in this place, it takes more skill than anything you would have needed." She smiled, "fight me, I dare you."

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
"Now hold on a second!" Emma yelled and stood between the two of them. "I think before we start fighting each other we need to at least try and figure out what is really going on here." She could see her arguement was not going to be met and she sighed. "At least just humer me? There is always a way out. Maybe if we get out side we can figure out where we are, ok?" With that she began to walk down the hall to a flight of stares and then turned back to the David kid, "Come on! I bet we can find some food outside." She smiled sweetly at the two of them.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
"You know if you really want to get out of here you have to fight, battle rounds, 'till the death." Amber ducked through her hole in the wall and came back with two chocolate bars and chucked them at both of them, "it it, I swear there's no poison or anything, it's from my private stash in my room, there's many holes in the walls you just gotta know where to look, I can show you one to outside if you want."

XxmyheartachesxX

XxmyheartachesxX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
"Okay. Thanks." he said, looking at the chocolate for a second and taking a small bite from it, and looking one more time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users