Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Art] El Día De Los Muertos

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

bai_rawr

bai_rawr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Country
  • US State:North Carolina
  • Fav Band falling in reverse
  • Fav Song Pick Up The Phone
Attached File  563653_328825990511527_100001523863301_890043_1846487476_n.jpg   34.38KB   25 downloads

El Día De Los Muertos

Day of the Dead in Spanish

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
It's all nice and whatnot that you know about the day of the dead, and you're really cultural for putting it in Spanish too, that's all fine and dandy, but is this your art?
If so, what inspired you to do this piece in particular and why is it called day of the dead?

bai_rawr

bai_rawr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Country

It's all nice and whatnot that you know about the day of the dead, and you're really cultural for putting it in Spanish too, that's all fine and dandy, but is this your art?
If so, what inspired you to do this piece in particular and why is it called day of the dead?

I had to do it in my art class we had to do a still drawing. So three people in my art the teacher pick to go to an art i got picked so i had to get a name for it first i tried (different name of black then skeleton) but i just didn't like so then i was like dead. Dead what??? Day of the dead!!! But its boring so...How do they say it in spanish then i look it up. :D By the way its a charcoal drawing. what i know about day of the dead. It when people Celebrates people who have passed away. How they visiting graves with gifts they also make food for their dead ones and dress up as the dead to and clean up the graves. Its a skeletion so that why i call it the day of the dead because it a beautiful hoilday :Big Grin:

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I had to do it in my art class we had to do a still drawing. So three people in my art the teacher pick to go to an art i got picked so i had to get a name for it first i tried (different name of black then skeleton) but i just didn't like so then i was like dead. Dead what??? Day of the dead!!! But its boring so...How do they say it in spanish then i look it up. :D By the way its a charcoal drawing. what i know about day of the dead. It when people Celebrates people who have passed away. How they visiting graves with gifts they also make food for their dead ones and dress up as the dead to and clean up the graves. Its a skeletion so that why i call it the day of the dead because it a beautiful hoilday :Big Grin:

Is English your first language? Because I don't know what you're saying here, other than your teacher told you to draw it, it's a charcoal drawing and then something about celebrating people dying..

bai_rawr

bai_rawr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Country
I had to do it in my art class we had to do a still life drawing. So three people in my art class the teacher pick to go to an art I got picked so I had to get a name for it first I tried (different type of black then skeleton) but I just didn't like so then I was like dead. Dead what??? Day of the dead!!! But it’s so boring...How do they say it in Spanish then I look it up. By the way it’s a charcoal drawing. What I know about day of the dead. It’s when people Celebrates people who have die. How they visiting graves with gifts they also make food for their dead ones and dress up as the dead to and clean up the graves. It’s a skeleton so that why I call it the day of the dead because it a beautiful holiday

SuicideAnswer

SuicideAnswer

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
I like this. It's also a very interesting spanish holiday.

bai_rawr

bai_rawr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Country

I like this. It's also a very interesting spanish holiday.

thanks

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Is English your first language? Because I don't know what you're saying here, other than your teacher told you to draw it, it's a charcoal drawing and then something about celebrating people dying..

Answer your question?

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Answer your question?

I was being condescending and this is almost a month late, but I see now, clearly not.

bai_rawr

bai_rawr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Country

I was being condescending and this is almost a month late, but I see now, clearly not.

sorry i been moving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users