Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Neptune's Pride

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Bimp

Bimp

2gr8ful2beh8ful

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Worlds End Girlfriend
So I found this game the other day. I'm in a couple of games, and despite not knowing what the hell I'm doing, it seems pretty fun so far.

Description from the website:

Neptune's Pride is a multiplayer game of Strategy, Intrigue and Galactic Conquest!

The game is real-time and played over several weeks. You can log in at any time of the day to check the progress of your fleets, view the results of battles and issue new orders.

It's the game you know and love with a twist. A 4x Strategy game with its complexity stripped away to reveal an exciting game of diplomacy and strategic command.

And link: http://np.ironhelmet.com/

It'd be cool if we could get some kind of EC game going. It's not going to eat up much time as you only need to check in a couple of times a day: kind of like fantasy football, but with spaceships and lasers. There are different sized maps for different numbers of players, so it'd work with as few as three people. Just post here if you're up for it, then I or whoever can set up a game based on the amount of interest.

Keep me entertained while I'm stuck at home, guys.

.:.Lish.:.

.:.Lish.:.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
I'm in :) It sounds pretty cool, I'm always up to try a new game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users