Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kingdom Hearts <3

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

SuicideAnswer

SuicideAnswer

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
I, personally, love this game to death. In fact, I hate most other games. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts ever since I was little, and I've never stopped loving it. I used to be afraid that the heartless were going to come out of the floor and rip my heart out though :/ Anyways, The plot is UH-MAZE- ING. It seemed to be the first time Disney actually made something of themselves. I couldn't believe that KH could incorporate Disney characters so easily, as I myself thought them to be a bunch of pansies :P The love part of the plot really got to me, the unbreakable friendship inspired me ^_^

Alright, well enough about my ranting.

What are your KH experiences and which character is your favorite? - Mine would be either Axel or Ventus

QWERTYASDFGH

QWERTYASDFGH

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Yes! KH is an Osm Game, Although I prefer Final Fantasy. My Favorite character hmm.. would have to be Roxas. I have to say, playing him in HK2 was very fun ^__^

xxmidnightturmoilxx

xxmidnightturmoilxx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
like the franchise but in my personal opinion i think it should stop being released on the handheld should stay on the 3 major systems hopefully but probably not Kingdom hearts 3 (if they ever make it) will be on the xbox720 WiiU or ps4

Faded_Remembrance

Faded_Remembrance

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
I lahv KH so much. o^o Beat every game 100% through at least 3 times. I'd be hard pressed to decide between Sora and Riku as a favorite character >.<

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
I've only played the original and 2, and I love both of them. I will never play one of the shitty handheld ports and I get mad just thinking about them. I question is Square is even capable of making a good product anymore too. Maybe it should be picked up by some other dev.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

KH one was cool.... KH2 was ok... then the story kinda OMGWTFBBQ'd and I've been like "pass" ever since.

Seriously when your plot makes Resident Evils look linear by comparison, there is something up with the writing process.

Also; CHAINSAW WIELDING PART LION SORA!

We lost out on because Disney executives suck.

meetodafreako

meetodafreako

Frequent lurker, rare poster.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -

Yes! KH is an Osm Game, 

die.

I remember playing through both of them but don't remember the contents of each game.

DrunkKidCatholic

DrunkKidCatholic

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Bright Eyes.
  • Fav Song Asleep-The Smiths

Kingdom Hearts is absolutely fantastic. 

The story line, illustration, and it's very fun that they used Disney characters. 

My favorite character would be Namine or Riku. 

All my experiences have been wonderful playing KH. 

Although, I was playing KH2 one day, and I was on the verge of beating the game. However, I never received my final form. I've beaten it 4 times, and never have I received the final form. 

I just found that a bit strange...

introvertedactor

introvertedactor

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band 2NE1
  • Fav Song Jet F(x)

Kingdom Hearts is amazing... brings back all the memories of my childhood. 

Yet as a fellow said above, Square is getting really bad. You have amazing games like FFX.

Then it's FFXII... gameplay slightly restricted than that of FFX.

Then "bam" it's FFXIII where every move you make is predetermined... it could change later in the game, I don't know, but I switched off after two hours of playing it.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

= it could change later in the game, I don't know, but I switched off after two hours of playing it.

It doesn't. That game was garbage.

thenonemowhowantedtobelove

thenonemowhowantedtobelove

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Yes its a very nice game :)

brand-new

brand-new

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members