Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Piercings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

EmoQueen2000

EmoQueen2000

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • US State:North Carolina
  • Fav Band Green Day
  • Fav Song Don't Go-BMTH

Hey, this is a 12 year old emo girl (and proud of it), and i have already asked for ONE extra ear piercing. I don't know how to bring up the subject of lip piercings. Let me explain: I really (REALLY) want spider bites (2 lip piercings next to each other on the bottom lip), but the last time that i asked for a 'not very common' piercing, my STRICT mom gave me weird face. So, it's like this: I am afraid of what her reaction to my request will be, but i HAVE to ask her before June, because that is when i go to my grandma's house (she spoils me BIG TIME), and i need my mom's permission for ANYTHING that i do there that involves piercings. PLEASE ANYONE WITH ANY IDEAS REPLY TO THIS!!!

Fallinginreverse

Fallinginreverse

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Falling in Reverse

I have the same problem. Its against my parents religion but i'm really to get a snake bite or nose piercing! Maybe try telling them piercings are reversible (sort of) and its a way of  Individuality????

finality

finality

opt out

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,492 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band suis la lune
Just wait til you're old enough to get piercings without asking your parents.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,046 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
What's wrong with waiting. Lip piercings leave scars, you need to be old enough to realise that you'll have the mark if it goes wrong you'll have it for life.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

I wanted a lip ring for the longest of times, and I was adamant to get one as soon as I turned 18. Got to 16 and I thought it'd be stupid. 

finality

finality

opt out

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,492 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band suis la lune

I wanted a lip ring for the longest of times, and I was adamant to get one as soon as I turned 18. Got to 16 and I thought it'd be stupid. 

I was sort of the opposite, really went off piercings after my emo phase, then got to 18 and started wanting them. :lol: I love my piercings now, but I'm glad I didn't get them before turning 18/finishing school, as they would've just caused problems for me.

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

I was like that. Then I hit 18 and didn't really want anymore piercings either though I did when I was younger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users