Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lollipop Chainsaw :p

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

QWERTYASDFGH

QWERTYASDFGH

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Posted Image

My Friend wrote a review article about this game. It looks very interesting.. A half naked High school girl slaying zombies. :P Who wouldn't wanna play this out of curiosity? ^__^v I shall check it out one day!

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts
From the way you describe it, it sounds cheesy and stupid. Not to mention poor choice of weapon, but that's an explanation I don't want to give.

QWERTYASDFGH

QWERTYASDFGH

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Well, I expected that of a guy..well hardcore gamer guys. This game i think is more for the geeky,nerdy horny guys. The same guys who play DOA and like to watch boobies bounce as they fight. Anyways, I'm just curious about the story plot and just want to test it out. As a gamer myself i'm open to new concepts new things. Your opinion is fine though..Although, i'm a bit confused by what you meant about "poor choice of weapon". As far as my knowledge..i just took the first pic off Google images.:P

From the way you describe it, it sounds cheesy and stupid. Not to mention poor choice of weapon, but that's an explanation I don't want to give.

DireWolf

DireWolf

I'm a massive cunt.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,421 posts
This reminds me of a b movie.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Well, I expected that of a guy..well hardcore gamer guys. This game i think is more for the geeky,nerdy horny guys. The same guys who play DOA and like to watch boobies bounce as they fight. Anyways, I'm just curious about the story plot and just want to test it out. As a gamer myself i'm open to new concepts new things. Your opinion is fine though..Although, i'm a bit confused by what you meant about "poor choice of weapon". As far as my knowledge..i just took the first pic off Google images.:P

I'd hardly call myself a hardcore gamer. I rarely play games. I just still have my frontal lobe, ya know? It's obviously some kind of gimmick used to attract "guys who play DOA and like to watch boobies bounce as they fight". It's bottom tier, like Lesbian Vampire Killers. If I wanted to watch boobs jiggle, chances are a Google search would be less of a waste of money and more effective.

As for the choice of weapon, have you ever tried killing someone with a chainsaw? Flesh gets all up in the mechanism and jams it before you get to totally cut your victim in half. Not to mention zombies are probably attracted by that very loud noise. You chainsaw 1 zombie's head off, render your weapon useless and now you're surrounded by millions more zombies because you've basically told any in a half mile radius exactly where you are. Either way, the chainsaw is a very small part of why this game is most likely bad.

QWERTYASDFGH

QWERTYASDFGH

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

I'd hardly call myself a hardcore gamer. I rarely play games. I just still have my frontal lobe, ya know? It's obviously some kind of gimmick used to attract "guys who play DOA and like to watch boobies bounce as they fight". It's bottom tier, like Lesbian Vampire Killers. If I wanted to watch boobs jiggle, chances are a Google search would be less of a waste of money and more effective.

As for the choice of weapon, have you ever tried killing someone with a chainsaw? Flesh gets all up in the mechanism and jams it before you get to totally cut your victim in half. Not to mention zombies are probably attracted by that very loud noise. You chainsaw 1 zombie's head off, render your weapon useless and now you're surrounded by millions more zombies because you've basically told any in a half mile radius exactly where you are. Either way, the chainsaw is a very small part of why this game is most likely bad.

^ This made me Lol.

Kevin Johnson

Kevin Johnson

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Kansas
  • Fav Band Motorhead
  • Fav Song BVB - Savior
Looks weird. I may play it doubt it though.

PageNotFound404

PageNotFound404

Stupid teenager

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Closure
  • Fav Song Closure - Sebastian
Okay, I'm a big Suda51 fan, but he really needs to stop acting like a huge pansy and needs to start making more games like Killer 7 or No More Heroes. Those were genuinely thrilling and insanely fun. Shadow of The Damned was a huge turn off and I saw no signs of the same craziness in it despite being boldly stated "Like a Suda51 trip".

Lollipop Chainsaw is his next game. I'm not surprised that it received many negative reviews: Main theme is about killing zombies; a genre that has been done to dead. The protagonist is another generic overly-sexual character like any other games; she's just kinda there as fap material. Still, I actually have great hope for this one because it was made by the guy who filled his games with dick jokes and willy -punching fun. I know this might seem like the quickest brainstorm ever, but I think it didn't deserve all that negative reviews. They say "cheesy and stupid", because the title fucking gave away the vibe while no one at least bother to do a quality check. It's like a Contra game, which is undeniably good, and then the producer go and label it "Shooter" or "Rogue Assassin" or any generic B-movie title.

Also don't act like a fanboy and at least say something informative. Fanboy-ism kills everything we love and thus made me disowned my new born child and hit it with a stick.

QWERTYASDFGH

QWERTYASDFGH

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Okay, I'm a big Suda51 fan, but he really needs to stop acting like a huge pansy and needs to start making more games like Killer 7 or No More Heroes. Those were genuinely thrilling and insanely fun. Shadow of The Damned was a huge turn off and I saw no signs of the same craziness in it despite being boldly stated "Like a Suda51 trip".

Lollipop Chainsaw is his next game. I'm not surprised that it received many negative reviews: Main theme is about killing zombies; a genre that has been done to dead. The protagonist is another generic overly-sexual character like any other games; she's just kinda there as fap material. Still, I actually have great hope for this one because it was made by the guy who filled his games with dick jokes and willy -punching fun. I know this might seem like the quickest brainstorm ever, but I think it didn't deserve all that negative reviews. They say "cheesy and stupid", because the title fucking gave away the vibe while no one at least bother to do a quality check. It's like a Contra game, which is undeniably good, and then the producer go and label it "Shooter" or "Rogue Assassin" or any generic B-movie title.

Also don't act like a fanboy and at least say something informative. Fanboy-ism kills everything we love and thus made me disowned my new born child and hit it with a stick.

^ This. I had to Google what a fanboy is. I wonder if that was suppose to be directed towards me. -Shrugs-

EspoirTheMage

EspoirTheMage

EC's Welcome Wagon

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,140 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -x-
  • Fav Song Fields of gold-Sting

This game i think is more for the geeky,nerdy horny guys.

My boyfriend. >.>

OT:
i actually wanted to play that game lol. Just to see if it was fun. I usually like Zombie games so i was going to give it a try.

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song
The game looks fucking retarded. Zombies may be overplayed, but at least most other zombie games aren't ridiculously cheesy. Its a fucking high school cheerleader slaying zombies. How much more retarded do you want it to get?

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

The game looks fucking retarded. Zombies may be overplayed, but at least most other zombie games aren't ridiculously cheesy. Its a fucking high school cheerleader slaying zombies. How much more retarded do you want it to get?

At least she doesn't have a safety helmet, a wheelchair and an extra chromosome?

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture
I want to try it out, just because I like killing zombies a little more than a sane person should. In reality, high school cheerleaders would be the first to go.

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New Mexico
  • Fav Band Pennywise
  • Fav Song Redlight King - Old Man

I want to try it out, just because I like killing zombies a little more than a sane person should. In reality, high school cheerleaders would be the first to go.

Blacks would be the first... Think about it

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song

Blacks would be the first... Think about it

I think the zombie outbreak is really here, bro.

I was recently told that in a few weeks I'm on standby for "emergency base defense". I've been here for two years and never heard of that before.

Looks like the Army isn't taking any chances with people eating other people's faces.

ZombieRecon

ZombieRecon

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

I think the zombie outbreak is really here, bro.

I was recently told that in a few weeks I'm on standby for "emergency base defense". I've been here for two years and never heard of that before.

Looks like the Army isn't taking any chances with people eating other people's faces.

Is this like the time they told you to be aware of a goat because it might be a bomb?

luv(sic)pie

luv(sic)pie

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band Nujabes
  • Fav Song luv(sic)pt.1-5 Nujabes
It's goofy, yes. And Goichi Suda perks up with the storytelling at the end, (he's done much better in the past(see No More Heroes and Killer7 if you're a retard and don't even know who Goichi Suda is or what he does)) but overall, I enjoyed myself playing it. It was tiring at times, however, I feel I should add that I played on hard the first go-round, and have already started on my second playthrough and am enjoying it just as much, if not more than the first time. Newcomers to his work should heed this simple warning: Goichi Suda doesn't make easy games.

It's a good game, and a must-have for people who idolize such unlikely heroes as Travis Touchdown and Dante from Devil May Cry and as well a must-have for hack-and-slash lovers. If you tire of the FPS grind, this is a good game to take a break and have fun with.

luv(sic)pie

luv(sic)pie

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band Nujabes
  • Fav Song luv(sic)pt.1-5 Nujabes
I'd just like to say that everybody shouldn't be such fags about this. sit down with a game and actually take the time to get to know it.

Nigrescent Ass Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,312 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Deftones
Yeah, fags.

Tara Strong is best pony.

empty heart

empty heart

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I saw the preview for this and I... probably will not buy this game. A big part of my survival horror gaming experience comes from a sense of reality (otherwise, I'm not too concerned with "surviving" because I don't feel the situation is "real"), and this game does not seem to provide that. I do not want to play as a high school aged female cheerleader protagonist that talks and hurls insults that make her sound like she is ten. There may be an audience for this game, but I certainly will not be a part of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users