Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

School For Creatures Of The Night

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
  • Fav Song Hands Held High
"Comedor de Caminar de los Espíritus means 'Walking Spirit Devourer', a devourer of spirits. The only reaper who could possibly do that is the reaper of legend. My little brother. Imagine the most feared creatures in the worlds, put them together, set them on fire, and multiple it by 90. My brother could kick it's ass in three second and turn it inside out without breaking a sweat. At least he could if he would just realize his true potential." Yami said a bit annoyed. He cracked an eye open and gasped "WERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT BOOK!?!?" He demanded

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you <3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Bella jumped form the unexpected raise of voice, "What?! Yumi..... Why?! She held the books out for Yami to grab...
But I still don't understand,.. What does that mean for me?"

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Envy placed a hand on Yami's arm gently. "Hey... Don't be so jumpy.. Yumi probably gave it to her. No big deal, right?" she asked him gently. She felt like they would have something somewhat the same as before.. She wanted that badly.

Hendrix looked condescendingly at Yami "Hey man, no need to yell at her.. It's just a damn book. No need to get all excited" he said with a bit more authority in his tone than what he had meant to give out.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
"It's a very big deal." He said shrugging Envy's arm off "That's the Death Manual. It records, schedules, and explains every death that's ever happened. Non-reapers aren't supposed to see it LET ALONE TOUCH IT!!!!" He hissed viciously. He sighed "Yumi gave them to you, you say? I supose it's fine then. I bide you goodnight." He disappeared in a rage leaving everyone dazed and confused."

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Bella stood there, close to crying.
"He didn't answer my question,"she managed to mumble, "What does this mean for me?"
She hoped she would see Yumi soon, she also hoped she hadn't got him in trouble.
She would need to speak with him again sooner or later

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Envy felt just as hurt and upset as Bella but did not show it in tears. She could not cry. Instead small cracks began to appear in her face. As if she were a porcelain doll. As if she were china.

Hendrix cradled Bella gently in his arms. "Hey hey hey... Shhhhh.... Everything will be OK... Trust me... We'll find Yumi soon, I promise. Shhh...." he soothed and gently rocked her. He looked over to Envy and noticed the cracks in her face. "Envy..." he said to her gently.

"Don't say anything" she said with the words of a burning soul.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Bella let out a quick gasp as she saw the cracks and Envy's voice. She reached out her thin hand to touch it, but thought it through and quickly pulled it back and let it rest on Hendrix's shoulder, using her fingers to gently stroke his neck.
"We need to get away from all of this," she mumbled loud enough for both Hendrix and Envy to here, "We need to go do something fun."
She nestled her head on Hendrix's shoulder. Four more days was all they had left.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Hendrix nodded "Yeah! Let's go have some... Er.... FIN! Oh wait... FUN!" He corrected himself.
He looked at Bella and smiled gently at her,

Envy looked at them as if they were insane. She whimpered and a few more cracks appeared.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Bella smiiled warmily at Handrix, but when she realised Envy had more cracks on her face she felt sorry for her.
She stood there feeling the awkwardness... She wasn't sure what to do..

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Yumi was douging gaurds left and right. "Woah they really want there toys huh?" "GOTCHA!!!" Yumi gasped as he was violently turned around. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE KID!?!?!" "I-I got lost on my walk around the school, why are you yelling at me?" Yumi said with his adorable puppy look and fake tears. The mans glare soften and he sighed, "No, sorry, look I'll take you back to the school alright?" The man said "Okay thank you." Yumi said wiping away the fake tears. Yumi enter the hallway and waved goodbye to the man. "Dammit~~" He whined "Back to square one!!"

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .
Name: Reece Willowsdaughter
Species: Sorceress
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t175/lioness136/Rina.jpg
Personality: fun, care-free, polite when it suits her, sarcastic, a ready-for-anything attitude, clumsy

The large gothic fortress loomed in front of Reece. She held tight to her cloak as the wind whipped around her. She wish she knew a spell to stop the wind. She rolled her bag up the rundown steps of her new home. Oh Mama, she thought as she held her mother's Willow, why did you have to leave me? she sighed and pulled open the large door. She stepped inside. Feeling very small, she went to the door that read Adminstrative on a gold plate. Here we go. she thought. One more grasp of the Willow to give her strength and she stepped in.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Yumi turned to face the doors when he heard them open. "Hello Reece." He said with a smile.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Reece wondered how the small kid knew her name, but threw him a smile regardless. "Hi. You already know my name, but I don't know yours." this kid was like her, strange. She was happy to be acquainted with him.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
"Yumi." The small boy said with a smile. "You should get to your room. Shits about to go down." All of a sudden sirens went off. "To late. I gotta go lots of reaping to do." he said.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Reece smiled at Yumi, but started when the sirens went off. Clamping her hands over her ears, Reeve tried to yell over the noise. "What is going on!" she shouted.

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Name: Seraphine Titaia
Species: Vermillion Bird
Appearance:
Full Power: Posted Image
Human: Posted Image
Personality: Sera can only transform at night (because she soaks up sunlight during the day) so she's mostly very droopy in the daytime, sort of out of it. She's kind of a nighttime person, and she automatically transforms into a vermillion bird when the moon rises. If the moon does not rise (new moon?) she gets really sick the following three days, vomiting lava and sneezing fire and all that sort of crap. :3 She tries to be sweet and make friends, but most of the time she just can stand specific people. She also likes to party. :D

((Can someone catch me up please? Anything I need to know? I only belong to one role play so far and this one looks like fun.))

Sera approached her new school during the nighttime, carrying her bags and things in her claws as she swooped down over to the entrance gate, confused as to why the gatekeeper did not jump at the sight of the huge flaming bird. Hm, maybe he's seen stranger students. How long has he had his job? "Name please." The gatekeeper grumbled, shuffling a stack of yellow, crumbly papers on his lap.
"Seraphine Titaia." Sera replied, watching the man flip through the stack until he pulled out a new-ish looking paper and stamped it with red ink. It gleamed in the light of Sera's feathers. "Welcome to Gimley's School for the Gifted, room 13, have a nice night."
"Thank you." Sera said, taking the stamped paper and stretching her wings. She soared into the sky, approaching the school from a distance. She knew it was going to be hard fitting in at the school for creatures of the night...Sera couldn't help the fire and the feathers. She wasn't even sure she counted as a creature of the night.

Alabaster

Alabaster

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Mississippi
  • Fav Band TheLivingTombstone
  • Fav Song Daddy Discord
Name: Medusa Majo
Species: Witch Serpent
Appearance:Posted ImagePosted Image
Personality: Quiet and shy...

((mind if i join??))

Medu walked up to her new school. She sighed, it was so quiet at night...

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
(Sorry about my absence but...... I'M BAAAAAAAAACK! Please do not reply to this OOC)

Envy screeched a demon-like screech and turned into her full form. Her black wings cracked from her back, her usually flawless skin becoming completely cracked and torn and massive, cruel talons protruding from her hands and feet. She jumped into the air. That sound was not a pleasant sound. Her particular breed of creature did not react well to unpleasant, siren-like sounds. Hence why Envy was acting the way she was. Once the siren stopped, she turned back to normal in a split second, falling to the ground. She then stood up and dusted herself off. "That was terrible. Wat was that?" She growled angrily, sharp fangs protruding from her full lips.

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Sera landed before the school entrance, sizzling the grass underneath her talons. She shuffled open the door, taking care not to singe the handles. A thump arose from the schoolyard, people moving wooden crates into a large truck. Probably just school stuff Sera thought, turning into the building, looking for her dorm.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Soon enough, however, she realised what was going on. Hoards and hoards of senior students were being hauled into wooden crates and placed into trucks. Envy began to panic. She counted the days on her fingers "Oh my god... Today... It's happening today" she whispered in a panic. It was then that they were all grabbed by men in military uniforms and thrown into a special metal crate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users