Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, New York

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
November, 1974. Six members of the DeFeo family were shot dead while they slept. December, 1975. A year on from the murders. The Lutz family moved into the gorgeous Dutch Colonial cottage only to leave 28 days later due to being scared off by what they believed to have been ghosts. 38 years on from the murders and 37 years after the Lutz family fled from the home, a group of high school students are using the house as a party home for the summer. They have come from all around America. Ignorant of the house's infamous and gruesome history, they stay for 5 weeks of non-stop partying. What terrors are in store for these unfortunate teens?

Basic RP rules apply. Also: Please no god-modding if you can help it, no Mary-Sue characters (a character that has little to no flaws), feel free to have more than one character, make you character(s) believable, romance is encouraged but please don't go over the top. It still needs to follow the basic plot. Remember: THE RP IS NOT JUST ABOUT YOU!!!

Character profile layout:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Town(optional):
Extra Info(optional):

Eg (yes this is going to be my character):

Name: Adolfa (Dolfie) Graves
Appearance: http://images5.fanpo...39-890-1115.jpg
Personality: Secluded, slightly seductive when provoked, more involved in the lives of others than her own.
History: Herself and her mother moved to America from Germany to escape Dolfie's father's constant abuse. Her mother already had an American citizenship because she was American.
Town: Ridgefield, NJ
Extra Info: Adolfa is the female version of Adolf so she is usually teased by being called Hitler. She is heavily into Heavy Metal, Emocore, Post Hardcore etc.

Dolfie kissed her Mom's cheek for the last time for five weeks before getting out of the car. It had been a long drive but they didn't have the money to pay for the flights. "Ich liebe dich, Mama. Wir sehen uns in fünf Wochen." she said before getting out of the car and getting her suitcase from the back. She waved goodbye as her Mom drove away. She then turned around, looking at the house. There was something eerie about it. Something.... Not right. She shrugged and walked over, openong the door and walking inside. It was fully furnished and absolutely gorgeous "Wow...." she whispered to herself.

(Translation: I love you, Mom. See you in five weeks.)

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
[Can I join?]

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
(Please do!)

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Name: Kittahmi Hinamori [Kit for short.]
Appearance: Attached File  Kit.jpg   132.06KB   6 downloads
Personality: Kit is fierce. She's from the streets. She doesn't take attitude from anybody, friend or enemy. She dresses dark and is mean to keep people at a distance. Secretkly, though, Kit is afraid of being hurt, and yearns for love. Kit is a heavy smoker and doesn't care who sees her smoking, she also likes to drink. For her it doesnt matter if she is at a party or all alone, she still drinks and smokes. Kit never complains. Kit never wants to know what's really going on. Ask a favor of Kit, she won't say a thing, and probably will ignore you. Does she have startling opinions or shocking secrets? Nobody knows. Kit keeps it all inside.
History: Kit's parents devorced when she was 11, she had a really hard time copping with the split that is when she started smoking and drinking. She lived with her mother until she got kicked out for fighting with her mom. Now she stays with friends.
Town(optional): Yakutat, Ak

Kit had been sitting out in the sun waiting for someone to show up, ofcorse she had fallen asleep. When she heard car doors she opened her eyes slowly. She looked up and saw a girl opening the door to the house. "Hey!" She yelled, the girl jumped and then looked over at her. "You got a light?" Kit asked pulling out a cig and plaving it between her lips.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Dolfie's eyes widened at the suddenness of the girl. "Oh.. Yes I do" she said, pulling out her lighter and lighting up the girl's cigarette for her. She, herself wasn't a smoker but she always kept a lighter handy just in case. "My name's Adolfa but you can call be Dolfie if you want" she said with a shy smile "And what is your name?" she asked the girl who was now smoking her cigarette.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit nearily choacked on the smoke when the girl said her name. "Wow woow wow... Wow! Adolfa as in...." Kit trailed off when she saw the girl's expression sadden. Kit shrugged and took another drag of her cig, "Alright I guess whatever floats you boat right? Names Kittahmi Hinamori. But call me Kit." She looked at the girls soutcases then at her own small rucksack and sighed. "Hey D what size jeans do you wear? Oh it is ok that I call you D right?" The girl seemed about the same size as Kit, and she only had one pair of jeans and the shorts she was wearing.

[Hope thats ok, that Kit calls Dolfie D?:)]

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
(I guess but considering Kit's personality she'd call her that anyway, even though Dolfie doesn't like it, aye?)

Dolfie didn't particularly like being called 'D' but she'd endure it if it meant making a new friend. She smiled weakly. When Kit asked what size jeans she wore, she looked at her confused but shrugged "Size 8" she said "Why? Do you need to borrow some clothes?" she asked. She probably had a bit of a bigger top size than Kit, though, because her bust was quite a bit larger than hers. It really didn't matter, though. She could borrow some of her clothes if she wanted to.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit smiled brightly and nodded a little, "Yeah, ya see I'v only got these shorts and one pair of jeans. It would be really awesome if I could." She wasn't going to force Dolfie to let her barrow a pair just ask. As Kit finished the cig she put it out on her boot and stood up streatching a little as she stood. "Shall we?" She said picking up her rucksack and nodding at the still open door.

[I think in more serious times she would use Dolfie and D when it just the two of them, if thats ok? Oh and can they be roomies?:)]

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
(sure :) )

"You can borrow some of my clothes" Dolfie said with a smile as she picked up her suitcase and her bag and walked the rest of the way inside. The rest of the house was even more beautiful as it went on "Wow.." she breathed "Well... I guess we'd better go pick a room" she said with a happy smile on her pale face before slowly walking up the stairs. She felt like hands were trying to grab at her and she stopped, shivering a bit before continuing walking up the stairs.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
[Awesome!:)]

Kit nodded and fallowed her. "Man this place gives me the creeps!" She said looking closily at some old paintings then upat Dolfie.
"Jesus christ what was that!!" Kit yell and pointed at a corner just out of Dolfie's sight. She giggled when Dolfie whorled around to see what it was Kit had pointed at. In reality, it was just a leaf in a corner being tosse around by a breeze, and Kit knew that, she had just been messing with Dolfie.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Adolfa frowned at this. What most people didn't know what that she was extremely superstitious and believed in all things supernatural. She sighed and turned back around, walking the rest of the way up the stairs. She opened a few doors and finally came to a room that had a double bed in it. She would have chosen one of the others but none of them felt... right. They all felt tainted. All but this room. It felt homey and welcoming.. Like someone friendly had lived in it. She liked that about it. She set down her suitcase and bag and smiled as she looked around the room, noticing a few portraits that looked like they could've been from the 1970's.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Shrugging Kit fallowed Dolfie into the room, she really liked it and she showed it by throwing herself down onto the other bed. "Yes!!" She yelled into the mattress, "A real bed!" It had been a while since she had slept on a real bed, most of the times she had slept on a flot at a friends house, the bed felt so good. She rolled over lazily and looked at Dolfie and smiled, "I like it." She whispered cutely and just loud enough for her to hear.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
"I'm glad. I like it too. When do you think others are going to get here?" Dolfie asked in her heavily accented, high, cute voice. She sat down on the edge of the bed, looking down at her feet that were clad in black combat boots with silver buckles on them. A deep red skirt went to her thighs and only some skin could be seen due to her ripped black stockings. She smiled at how she looked on her bottom half. She tended to take pride in her appearance.

http://www.polyvore....set?id=51693038

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit thought to herself for a moment then shrugged, "I dont know really..." She looked up then sighed and closed her eyes. "We should go shopping... You know for like... Supplies.." She said lazily pulling a small wallet out of her pocket. "I have enough for a keg or two, and I could probably find some good green." She slowly sat up and ent to the whindow opening it slowly to get some fresh air flowing through the room.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
"Maybe... But not today. I'm sure the others will bring plenty" she said and got up, walking over to her suitcase. She bent down and unzipped it, pulling out three bottles of Jack, a bottle of Malibu and a few packs of jelly shots. "But in the meantime we have these depending on how many people get here tonight" she said and set them on the bed. She sneezed a little bit when the overwhelming scent of aftershave filled the room. "What? But only us is here" she said a little louder than expected.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit smiled brightly when she saw all the goodies Dolfie had, "Damn D thats..." She trailed off, she smelled it too. "Where is that coming from??" She said looking out the whindow then closing it. Suddenly when she closed the whindow the smell went away. She looked at Dolfie confused. "Ok.... what just happened?" She muttered looking around the room.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
"Hmm... I don't know. Hey, Kit... Do you... Do you believe in ghosts?" Dolfie asked, biting her lip. She never really revealed that she believed in the supernatural. She then felt like someone was behind her. A big figure. She felt hands running down her sides and then... "Eeee!" she yelped and jumped about a foot in the air, immediately running back to the bed. "What the fuck?!" she said and had her legs shut like a steep trap with her hands holding down her skirt.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit had been about to answe Dolfie's question when she yelled and ran to the bed. Quickly Kit jumped onto the bed with her, just as frightened. "What was it?? Are you ok?" She asked her voice shrill.

[Sorry can't think. You think we should wait for more people to join?]

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you <3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
(Would you like me to join??? :3)

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
(yeah. To both of you aha Lol. If you know anyone that would be interested... feel free to send them the link)

"Someone.. Something.. Touched my...Ehhh!!" Dolfie stuttered, still holding down her skirt. "M-m-m-mybe we sh-should go out sh-shopping" she stuttered and stood up, avoiding that spot. She didn;t want a repeat of what had just happened... Well... Maybe if the person was real. And a guy. And hot... But that was beside the point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users