Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, New York

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
Kit nodded and grabbed her stuff quickly and they ran out of the room. Ran down the hall way almost jumping over things to get out of there, down the stares, kit skipped the last steps and almost tripped but caught herself, and then slammed the door behind them. When they were outside they were out of breath and just stood on the sidewalk for a moment. Kit bent down, her hands on her legs and breathed hard, "Dude... Never been that freaked out... In my... LIFE!" Kit said through heavy breaths.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you <3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Name: Storm

Appearance:
Click me. I am 4th pic down.

History: Storm was kicked out of her house when she was 14, for getting in trouble with the police for binge drinking. Storm crashes at her friends houses, and is eventually kicked out by oarents for being a "Bad influence on their children." Stom's father left her when she was 12, and so she was left with her mother who would physically abuse her, she no longer has contact with either of her parents.

Personality: Storm's personality is a storm, she is known for her excellent attendance of parties, binge drinking and die hard attitude. She is extremely sarcastic, but more intelligent then people realise. She longs to find meaning in her life.

Storm yanked her suitcase the last few metres to the door. She sat down on the porch and took a long sip from her vodka cruiser. She threw the now empty glass bottle at the driveway. Eventually she got up, grabbed her bag and opened the cold door. She muttered ot herself, "I need some more vodka."

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Dolfie nodded in agreement "That was so... weird..." she said. Her eyes were still wide from shock and her heart raced. She sat down on the ground, sprawling out eventually and breathing heavily. "This can not be happening" she whispered. She sat up when a girl with black hair appeared.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
"Hey?!" Storm yelled at to the two girls who looked as if they had just seen a ghost.
"I'm Storm. Say anything about my name, you will regret it, just a warning." She smiled warmily.
"Do you have any vodka?" She asked hopefully.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Dolfie just stared at the girl and finally shook her head "No, sorry but... we're about to... go out shopping... for supplies. Feel free to... to join us" she said with laboured breaths as her heart regained it's steady pace. "And for the record.. I love your name" she said "I'm Adolfa. Call me Dolfie if you want to. And this is Kitan...Kiteana.... Oh I just call her Kit" she said, shooting an apologetic look at Kit.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Storm looked suprised from the reaction she had recieved. " Uhh... Yeah... Ummmmm..... Sure. Thanks."
Storm looked at Dolfie and then to Kit.
" What sorta supplies you getting?"

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
"Alchohol and munchies... And... I want to get some- er -lingerie." Dolfie admitted and stood up. She stretched out and heard her necklaces clank together. She moved her choker down a bit so it wasn't so high up her neck. She brushed herself off and held her hand out for Kit with a half smile on her face. Her heart beat had returned to normal and her eyes were now back in her skull.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit took Dolfie's hand and stood up slowly then she waved the mispronounciation[SP] of her name off then when the girl asked what kind of supplies they were going to get Kits hands shot straight up and she shouted, "WEED!!" She smiled at the look on the two of their faces. Kit pulled out a cig and lit up taking long drags of smoke as her breathing and heart rate returned to normal.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Storm laughed.
She had never smoked cigerattes before, but she had done weed, and other forms of illegal drugs.
"Lingere hey?" She laughed as Dolfie blushed slightly.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Dolfie shrugged "Yeah.. There will be guys." she said and smiled cheekily. She liked to not only dress well for herself.. But for others as well. She dressed to impress. She was not the goody two shoes like some people thought she was. She had... Sides. She liked to play, as it where.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit was a little surprise by Dolfie, but she shruged and accepted it. "Oh D gettin dirty! Thats hot!" Kit giggled and stuck her tounge out at Dolfie. "Nah dude, do you think there will be any hot ones? I could use a good hook up." Kit winked cutely.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Lingere was nothing new to Storm she sighed.
She had plenty of attractive male friends but she wasn't sure whether they would be coming or not.
She hoped they wouldn't bail on her, she needed something to do fro entertainment,

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
"I hope so! Or I might die of exploding because of my lack of sexual release!" Dolfie said dramatically. It sounded funny sue to her German accent but to her it was normal. In a few years time it would be gone mostly due to the fact she'd already lived in America for about 3 or 4 years.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit laughed and nodded in agreement. "Hah, alright, lets get going, we gotta move if we wana get good stuff!" She said smiling and counting her money in her wallet really quickly. 200, Perfet! She thought smiling to herself.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Adolfa nodded and motioned for them to hurry up as she started to walk down to the supermarket that was a few streets down. She was pretty sure that there was a liquor store a few blocks down from that as well. She had about $500 that her mother had given her in bother her wallet and her card. She couldn't believe the things that woman would do for her. Even if they were short on cash at the moment- she still insisted to give her the money.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit nodded and strolled along with Dolfie until she saw a guy leaning against a wall. "Be riiight back." She said then ran over to the guy. After a minoute or two they hugged eachother, he grabbed her ass and then she walke back to Dolfie a big grin on her face.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
"Mmm who was that?" Dolfie asked and winked at Kit. She then looked at the guy who was now walking away. He wasn't bad looking. He wasn't bad looking at ALL. She scanned the shops as they walked "Oh!" she said and stopped, running over to the lingerie store and opening the door. "Awesome" she said to herself as she started looking around. She picked out and bought a few corsets and underwears before leaving the store. She smiled cheekily at the girls as she walked over to them.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Name: Alex
Appearance: The pic of ALEX EVANS!!!!!!!

History:
Alex ran away from home when he was 14. He has always been best friends with Storm, however he has grown feelings for her, as she has him, but due to their shyness niether have made a move on eachother.

Personality: Alex is laid back and easy going. He doesn't judge someone untill he gets to know them. He is extremely shy.

Alex paid the taxt and got out of the car,
He saw Storm and ran towards her. He ran up to her from behind and hugged her.
"Hey there." He smiled warmily at the girl he loved.

Storm turned and gasped in suprise, "ALEX!?!?!?!?!" She yelled. She hugged him tightly and nestled her head into his chest. She wished he knew how she felt.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit pulled a nice sized bag of weed from her back pocket and winked. "I have no idea who that was, but look what I got!" She smiled at the looks on their faces, Kit was the kind of person who could get whatever she wanted out of someone and fast. "Oh cute!" She said to Dolfie when she saw what she had baught. "Ok Iv got 150 left for booz, but I think I'll get some sexie stuff too. You hold 90 of this and I'll be right back." She gave Dolfie the 90$ And then quickly went and baught a pair of undies a corset and a cute bra.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Dolie stood their holding the money, looking like a little puppy dog. Her pinky-red hair covered her big blue eyes as she waited for Kit. She looked around, seeing that Storm wasn't with them. She pouted, looking more like a puppy dog now than ever. She sighed and waited for Kit to hurry up and get out of the store. They had things to do! Even SHE didn't take that long. She walked over to the shop and pressed her face against the window, looking in at Kit with big eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users