Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Final Countdown

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Jasmine smiled and sat down on the sofa in the sitting room after grabbing herself a can of cola and began sipping it. When Holly asked about why she was called over, her smile faltered a little, she felt vulnerable, but she had to keep up her sort of pretense, she couldn't let Holly get too close and have the chance of ruining her. She looked around the room and then looked at Holly "I...erm, Yeah one of the reasons..."she said, her voice not as confident as it usually was, and she shook herself mentally "So, got any ideas, because I can't think" she said smiling again, she couldn't let Holly break her wall of pure confidence...she just couldn't let it happen...yet.

After school Sammie had gone over to the cafe in the posh side of town and put on her waitress uniform and began taking orders, she was working late, she did almost every friday as none of the others would work it, and she needed the money so took as many extra shifts as she could.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Holly frowned as she sat beside Jasmine, sensing something really was wrong. There was something...more than just the loneliness she saw in her eyes. Her body language. Everything. It all seemed vulnerable, almost lost. But she shook the feeling off when Jasmine asked if she had any ideas for the party.

"I'm not really good at this sort of thing," she admitted quietly. "Hm...But what if all the other girls had to wear suits. Then you'd be even more beautiful by comparison." Immediately after speaking, she laughed. "Just kidding...But, you know...I went to a festival in the city center once, and it was beautiful. They had lanterns of all different colours, and fireworks...I'm not explaining it very well...But something like that..." She trailed off, her face flushing with embarrassment as she knew Jasmine would probably hate the idea.

Gem hadn't been able to face going back to Futa's house. How could he walk through that door and look that family in the eye, knowing that he had ended the life of someone important to them? How could he continue pretending to be that person? He had already removed the contact lenses and regained his natural eye colour, but the hair dye wasn't going anywhere for a while.

After making it back to the west, he had wondered into a small shopping district, down an alley behind a cafe. The warm night air had sent him drifting off to sleep, leaning against the wooden door.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Jasmine smiled, and then looked back at Holly.

"Aww, thanks Holly, but it sounds super awesome...what if, also, no guys...I want this party to be remembered for all the good ones, not the puke, alcohol and upstairs business like the rest of my parties seem to end in. Drama and tears, I hate it" Jasmine admitted, trailing off and then when she talked about the city festival.

"Holly, you're absolutely right, that sounds so totally awesome, and really cute too, but instead of fireworks, what about a light show... it'd look really cute...that and between you and me...I really don't like fireworks" Jasmine admitted and her face glowed, this was one of the best party ideas she'd heard in a while, most of the others had come up with costumed themes or something stupid, and she wanted this one to be the best yet. 

"And you said you weren't any good at this...you should do party organizing as a career, much better than I at it anywho" she added.  

Sammie had just finished her shift as she took out the trash before leaving, going down the side alley where the dumpsters were and then stifling a scream as she saw someone sleeping there, she nudged the boy

"Uhm...are you lost? and erm...are you okay? she asked wondering, this was the posh area, you never saw people slumming on streets and in alleyways, that was left for the rougher areas.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Holly looked up, barely able to contain her shock when Jasmine agreed to the first idea. Although she had said it as 'a joke', she had secretly hoped Jasmine would say yes. "Really?" she asked. Jasmine's next words made her smile fade, though. No guys...

"That sounds...great," she replied after a short pause, smiling. "It needs to be a special night. One you can remember for a long time."

The shock that had been beginning to fade returned as Jasmine continued, even liking the festival idea. She nodded. "A light show would be amazing...You don't like fireworks?" Her smile softened as she looked Jasmine in the eye for the first time that night. She doubted Jasmine would tell that to anyone at school. Jasmine. The queen bee. Had fears too. Of course, she was human after all, but those shallow idiots failed to see it.

She blushed and shook her head when Jasmine said she should organize parties as a career. "No...Your parties are always amazing...I just got that idea from the poor people in the city centre." An idea crossed her mind, and she hesitated again. "You know, they have those festivals all the time...Next time...We could go together?"

Gem's eyes flickered open when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he stared back at Sammie blankly for a moment. Then he sat up quickly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "I'm fine, butt out," he grumbled stubbornly. "Why did you wake me up?"

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Jasmine smiled, 

"Holly, I wouldn't have said it was a good idea if I didn't mean it...we're not at school now, I feel I can be myself around you...but please...don't tell anyone in school what I'm really like" she said, her smile fading, knowing if Holly told anyone, her whole life she'd spent so much time protecting what she really was like, that sometimes she forgot...but Holly made her want to be herself again.
"I hope it will be" she added again and then when she mentioned about the fireworks she was worried
"You...you wont  tell anyone about that will you?" she asked, genuinely scared of Holly telling people she had phobias, she was supposed to be better than everyone else, but in truth, she wasn't but she wasn't going to admit that...to them anyway.
"Honestly, Holly, I have never thought of a plan for my own party...ever" Jasmine added "I always get someone else to think of the ideas, and usually pass them off as my own...but don't worry, you'll get credit for this...don't worry" she added quickly, to make sure Holly didn't think she was a flake or anything like that. When Jasmine heard Holly's invite she was shocked

"Y..You want me to come with you?...It sounds wonderful" she replied, with a genuine smile, most people didn't invite her to things like that, unless they thought they could get something out of it.

Sammie looked down at the boy.

"I..uh I was worried, I mean, you don't usually see people sleeping in doorways or alleyways around here...that's all, so I thought...you needed help or something" Sammie said nervously, what shocked her more was that the boy looked like he belonged around here, and not in someones doorway.
"You know, you should just be pleased it was someone as lesser being as me...most people would have left you or beaten or taken the mick out of you...I was just...trying to be nice I guess...sorry, I...uh...I'm going" Sammie added and then threw the rubbish in the dumpsters and started to walk back down the alley so she could get the bus to town, and then the bus home...she was exhausted. 

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Holly's eyes widened in shock at the things Jasmine was saying. She's just like me...she couldn't help thinking. We're the same...She's scared to be herself around others, too...But she's trusting me!

"I promise I wont tell anyone," she assured Jasmine. "Not about the fireworks, or your true self...But...you know...I guessed, no...I knew there was so much more to you. If the others could see it as well, I'm sure they would like you even more for it."

She smiled and shook her head. "You came up with the light show," she pointed out.

Hearing the slight stutter in Jasmine's voice, and seeing the genuine way she smiled, Holly knew, for the first time, Jasmine really could be trusted. She nodded. "And we'd be back before the fireworks even started." Unconsciously, she had grabbed hold of Jasmine's hand while adding the last, reassuring sentence, and, as though moving without her own minds' consent, she leaned forward, until her mouth was just inches away from Jasmines. Then, she stopped; realizing what she had been about to do.

She pulled away as fast as lightning, releasing Jasmine's hand, her heart pounding so fast she could hear it. That was it...That one, stupid move...had ruined her. "I'm...so sorry..."

Gem stood up, glaring at Sammie. "Well I didn't need help," he grumbled. "And I can take care of myself!"

The way she referred to herself as a 'lesser being' confused him, though. "What do you mean 'lesser being'?" he asked as she turned to leave. "Wouldn't the lesser beings be the ones that would beat someone up or mock them if they saw them sleeping on the street? You're annoying, I'll give you that, but saying you're a lesser being without a good reason is just downright stupid, don't you think?"

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Jasmine looked at Holly, noticing she looked surprised at what she had said, and tried not to panic and when she promised that she wouldn't tell anyone she felt a rush of relief flood her. Her smile softened and she realized what Holly was saying had some truth.

"People, don't care about personality, it's all about what they can get from you, trust me Holly" she said with a faint smile playing on her lips, she knew if people knew the real her, she'd be ruined in moments.

"I know, but, well we make a great duo then" she said "kinda like batman and robin" she said with a small giggle, and Jasmine was about to say something about how she would stay for fireworks if Holly really wanted to when she was caught up in the moment, and when she realized what was about to happen, she looked at Holly, and noticed the fear in her face, and sincerity in the apology, Jasmine grabbed Holly's hand
"No, don't go...and you don't have to be sorry...it's going to be okay..." Jasmine whispered and then turned away looking out the window, where the sun was beginning to set in the sky. She wanted to tell Holly, she really did, but she couldn't risk any of it. Holly seemed so fragile, like the smallest thing would break her in half, she looked back at her and smiled. Then pulled her into a hug and whispered to her
"Don't worry Holly, It'll be okay..." and just hugged her for a while. 

Sammie looked at Gem

" I never said you couldn't look after yourself" she said, hoping he wasn't going to hurt her or something and when he spoke after she turned she looked at him and laughed

" I'm not like the others, you can clearly see that, I don't belong here...everyone at school makes that known...especially Jasmine, and they all tell me I'm a lesser being...and you know it too....and why would I mock you? like I said not like the others...but I best go" she added and then hoped he wouldn't tell people at school what she'd been saying, it would only get her in more trouble.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Holly froze when she felt Jasmine's arms around her, but slowly relaxed into the hug, comforted by the words Jasmine was saying. She would never have imagined in a million years that Jasmine would be anything other than furious at what she had done.

"I'm sorry," she repeated, although Jasmine had told her not to be, her eyes brimming with tears. And as she remembered the last few things Jasmine had said before, the tears escaped, rolling down her face. "It's not fair," she whispered, burying her face on Jasmine's shoulder. "The real you is the side I like the most...Why should you have to hide it just because of them? Why does everything have to be a certain way with them?...Because of those selfish, superficial, shallow idiots...neither of us can be who we truly are. Because we know they would make our lives Hell." She slowly pulled out of the hug and smiled at Jasmine, despite the tears still clinging to her face. "You know what...Who gives a damn about them? If they can't accept your true self, it doesn't matter, because I'll protect you with everything I have..." Her voice trailed off, and she began to laugh. "That sounded really cliche, didn't it?"

Gem narrowed his eyes when Sammie turned to leave again, really irritated now. He didn't know what made him do it, but he hurried after her, roughly grabbing her by the arm; he didn't particularly care whether it hurt her,or not.

"You're so stupid!" he snapped, glaring right up into her eyes. "Tell me right now what makes you a lesser being? Is it because they say that? Haven't you proven you're not a lesser being already? Right when you said you wouldn't mock someone, because you're not like the others. That means they're the lesser beings, right? And Jasmine...She's that idiot who goes around flaunting her power over everyone else, isn't she? Just because she has a bit more money? So what? She hasn't worked for it, but here you are working for your money. If anything, she's the real lesser being. So shut the hell up and stop believing what other people tell you. Idiot."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Jasmine looked at Holly as she started crying, and felt like it was somehow her fault.

"Holly, please don't cry" she whispered, trying not to let her voice crack and when she went on about how she liked the real side of her, she couldn't help but smile, but it didn't even waver once Holly told her about them accepting her, but she knew it was so much more than that, and when she said about protecting her she blushed a little.
"I know it's stupid, but I can't show them what I'm really like, we'd be destroyed, and it would bring disgrace upon my family, and I love my mother and father so dearly, I wouldn't want them to crash and burn because of me...and that's so sweet of you to say, and I promise with every inch of my being, I will never let you get hurt, and I'll protect you forever from now on...and not cliche...just sweet" Jasmine replied, feeling like there was more to Holly, she just didn't want to say it she looked at her straight on,
"Be who you want to be, because I'd accept you no matter who you were, and I wouldn't let anyone say anything against you" she added the hint of the smile from earlier still lingering on Jasmines face.

Sammie yelped and jumped a little when Gem grabbed her

"So I guess you know her then?" Sammie asked when he mentioned Jasmine "Well, she is better than me, everyone who lives here. I've known that from the beginning...and you're hurting me, please let go?" she asked, almost pleading with him as he clutched her arm, it hurt and he was yelling at her, she willed herself not to cry but she couldn't help it, and she let slip a few tears hoping he wouldn't yell at her more for it. She didn't know why he was yelling at her though.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Holly wiped the tears from her face, her smile remaining even as she looked at Jasmine again. "I...completely understand how you feel," she whispered, recognizing all of Jasmine's words from her own thoughts. It wasn't just school. It was the parents too, everyone they loved, and everything the families had worked so hard for. The situations were very different, but the fear of what would happen was exactly the same. "Still, I wish everyone else could see and accept the real you. And I still hope that one day it will happen."

Her expression switched back to one of shock when Jasmine returned her vow to protect her with one of her own. She wanted to hug her again, but refrained from doing so. "Thank you," she whispered. But her smile faded at the last thing Jasmine said.

She shook her head slowly. "It's not that simple," she whispered, clenching her fists and averting her eyes from her friend. Taking a deep breath, she decided to go for it. After all, Jasmine hadn't freaked out when she had tried to kiss her. "If I tell you, can you promise me one thing? That you'll always tell me when something is upsetting you, or if you feel lonely. I don't care if it's at four in the morning...And...another thing...We'll have to go to my house. My brothers are there, but that's it, and they're all too busy watching movies, anyway."

Gem released Sammie's arm when she began to cry, the sight reminding him hauntingly of Futa before...

He looked down, sighing impatiently. "They act like they're better than everyone else because they have more money," he grumbled. "That doesn't make them better though. It just makes them idiots who need a reality check." He finally forced himself to glare at her again. "But you're going to believe everything they tell you anyway, aren't you? Fine...I couldn't care less. I already had to deal with one cry baby today." 

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

"Maybe, when time forgets how important money and power is" Jasmine replied softly, not really knowing how to react to all this. She knew deep down there was something more to everything Holly was saying, but she didn't know what to do...or how to get it out of her, usually she was really good at pulling things out of people, but without blackmail and social status, she really had no power, and she wasn't going to use either of those two things against Holly...ever. She was planning on being her friend forever, no matter what happened. She smiled when Holly asked her to promise her something, she didn't get why but she nodded anyway, in agreement to that promise and she looked back at her

"Go there now?" Jasmine asked, confused as to what Holly was meaning, did she mean in the future or right now. 

Sammie wiped her eyes furiously

"I am not a baby, I help you and then all I get is insulted, why not just run home little rich kid" she said angrily, she hated people mocking her, especially when all she had ever done was try and be nice to him.
"I've never seen you around here, or school either, and to be honest, you look like you have no friends either...not surprised if you talk to everyone like that" she added and then looked back one last time,
"I'm going now, I need to get the bus home before they stop running" she replied as she turned her back on the boy and walked off. He was so rude for no reason...typical rich boy she thought angrily, trying to calm down before she began crying again.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Holly nodded grimly, knowing Jasmine was absolutely right. "Maybe it would have been better if we had been born into poorer families," she sighed. "The centre is the best place in this whole city...Have you been there?"

When Jasmine asked if she wanted to go to her house now she hesitated, then nodded. "We don't have to, if you don't want to," she insisted. "I just thought it would be better if I showed you the real me instead of telling you about it."

"Could have fooled me," Gem grumbled when Sammie told him she wasn't a baby. But her next words filled him with fury. "Don't you dare call me a little rich kid!"  he shouted at her back as she turned to walk away. "You're the 'rich kid' from where I'm standing!"

He felt as though she had slapped him when she continued. She was right, and he hated it.

But still...He didn't want her to go, no matter how much she irritated him. As the siren of a police car rang through the streets nearby, he jumped, reaching one hand out towards Sammie. "Please don't leave me," he whispered, not intending for her to hear. As if he'd really ask for help. He wasn't so desperate that he'd call after her; beg her to let him go with her. No.

Instead he allowed himself to fall to his knees, imagining the sirens were getting closer, despite the fact that they could now barely be heard. He would rather die than go to prison.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

"Even with the constant fight for power,and not being allowed to be truly you,I'm grateful that I wasn't born into a family of hardship, where they have to fight just for basics like food..." Jasmine nodded,

"Yeah, I go to the mall in the center sometimes, for hair and nails and things like that...it's a nice walk sometimes too." Jasmine said with a small smile, and when she asked about going to hers she was shocked 

"You really want me to go to yours...but I've never been to someone else's house before, but I'd love too" Jasmine replied, not really knowing what she was supposed to do or say when she got there, but maybe this way Holly would tell her what was really bothering her. She just didn't know how to make Holly feel better, but something was definitely bother her, Jasmine just couldn't work out what it was.

Sammie didn't understand why anyone would think she was a rich kid, she couldn't even afford to live in the city or the school, she'd gotten in on pure hard work and commitment. Sometimes, she wished she hadn't but she wanted a chance in life, and that was the only way she was going to get on, she heard Gem whisper what sounded like don't leave...she turned to face him "Well come with me then" she said softly, not wanting to miss the buses home, because otherwise she'd have to walk..and it would take her 3 hours or something ridiculous like that. Sammie didn't get why he didn't just ask her for help in the beginning, instead of being so rude to her. 

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

"Oh..." Holly whispered. She hadn't even imagined Jasmine thinking that way, but she was absolutely right. They were lucky. The people in the center always looked so happy, but everyone had their own lives and their own problems. Jasmine always acted as though she didn't understand this, but she really did.

She smiled. "The mall?" she repeated. "I've been there loads of times too...I doubt we would have run into each other, though. There's something really special about the center, isn't there?"

Nodding nervously, she stood up. "It's nothing in compared to your house, really," she began. "Maybe that's why others haven't invited you to their houses. They might be embarrassed to show you."

Her hand shook slightly as she reached out to help Jasmine to her feet. "Shall we go?"

Gem's face blushed bright red with embarrassment when Sammie suddenly turned back around to face him. He scrambled to his feet, under the pretence that he had been tying his shoe, and glared back at her. "Why would I want to go with you?" he demanded stubbornly.

But then he continued walking, marching right past her towards the nearest bus stop. "You just reminded me I have a bus to catch as well, but if you're so determined to throw around charity, you can pay for both of us."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Jasmine smiled and looked at Holly

"Well I guess so..." she said uneasily, she wasn't sure where the feeling was coming from but it was so strange.There wasn't much she could do, and didn't want to say anything. 
"I hate this house, especially when I'm here alone..." Jasmine said trailing off, and when Holly offered her hand she took it.
"Okay, I'll grab my bag and cardigan" she said softly and went into the cloakroom to retrieve her things before they left her house to get to Holly's house. 

Sammie smiled and then looked at him

"Because, you have no where else to go" she said with a sarcastic smile and then stopped when they got to the bus stop, waiting for the bus to turn up.
"Sure, you're broke as well then huh?" she said, feeling a little sorry for him...wishing he would just accept her help, and not keep being so stubborn...it wouldn't get him anywhere really.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

At first Holly was confused, but then she imagined being alone in this huge house. It would make the place feel three times as big.

Half blaming herself for never attempting to be a better friend to Jasmine before, she made her way to the front door, waiting for Jasmine. An awkward silence seemed to descend over the two of them as they left the house and made their way through the dark streets towards her house. Maybe this was a bad idea? But, if it was, it was too late to go back now. 

When they made it to Holly's house, she was almost ashamed to open the door. It was noticeably smaller than Jasmine's, and the muffled sound of the movie her brother's were watching could be heard, even from out here; and they were in the home cinema. Finally building up the courage to enter, she let Jasmine go first, closing the door behind them.

"Sorry about the noise," she whispered, hurrying for the stairs silently so the group of apes didn't come out to see who was there...Not that they'd be able to hear, any way. Leading the way to her room, she allowed Jasmine to enter first once more, then, making sure the door was closed, hurried over to walk-in wardrobe. "W-wait here..."

With that, she vanished inside.

Gem glared pointedly away from Sammie, irritated and embarrassed by the way she was speaking to him.

"Hmph," he grumbled, shrugging, and leaning against the bus stop angrily. "I couldn't give a damn about money, but apparently no one will do anything for anyone without it." He glanced up at her, his stubborn expression not fading for a moment. "You can forget about me paying you back, you know."

Before he could say anything else, however, a slurred voice called out from somewhere behind them. "Ew, look who it is!"

Gem looked up and saw a group of about seven boys stumbling towards them, all obviously drunk, possibly on their way to one of their stupid little rich kid parties, or whatever stupid little rich kids liked to do. He glared at them, clenching his fists instinctively. This time, however, the gang of idiots wasn't targeting him. Their attention was on Sammie.

"Going back to your little tent, or whatever you creatures live in?" one of the guys hiccoughed, hurtling right up to Sammie, breathing stale alcohol onto her face. "Can you even afford to use a bus?"

The others laughed. "I bet she just hangs onto the back of it and jumps off at her stop."

"Wow...The stupidity here is worse than the South," Gem mumbled quietly, rolling his eyes at them.

The one who had been harassing Sammie looked down at him, apparently noticing him for the first time. "What was that, Futago?"

"Why are you hanging around with her?"

"No way! I bet they're dating!"

"Gross..." Gem grumbled. He looked at the first one again, repeating his earlier comment, slower this time, as though addressing an extremely stupid person. "The stupidity of you idiots is worse than that of the idiots in the South."

And, typically of idiots, the bunch was angered by that comment. As though they hadn't been asking for it.

"That's it. You're both dead."

Laughing at how predictable they were, Gem reached into his pocket for is knife...before realizing it wasn't there. Of course. Futa didn't carry knives. The tiniest flicker of fear was visible in his eyes when he looked up again, and saw three of the boys stumbling angrily towards Sammie.

"The peasant first!"

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood

Jess sat up slowly and looked down at herself, her skit was torn and her shirt was stained. Slowly she stood up and took her cloths off changing into a pair of sweat pants, a tank top, and a big gray hoodie, Tim's hoodie. Looking over at her phone she quickly almost jumped over her bed and grabbed it, she looked up the number for the prison Tim would be at. She asked if she could visit him, They told her what time to come the next day and then she hung up. The night seemed to drag on forever until finally she fell asleep on the floor.

Katana looked at shou and tried to say something but couldn't, he let his head fall and sighed then running hid hand over the back of his neck whispered softly, "Th-than...." He sighed and looked up at Shou grinding his teeth then muttered, "Thank you."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Jasmine smiled as they walked to Holly's house. When they got there it was a lot smaller than Jasmine's however she preffered it in a sense.
"Wow, it looks so cozy" she said and then when Holly apologized for the noise she tried to hold back a giggle.
"There's no need to apologize. Boys will be boys" she said with a small smirk. Jasmine walked into Holly's bedroom... And looked around,
"Wow, it's so nice, and warm... Cozy too. So jealous" she said with a smile and as Holly told her to wait, Jasmine sat on the end of Holly's bed and waited for her return.

Sammie looked at him and smiled.
"Wouldn't expect you to pay me back" she said and then looked over as voices called out snide remarks. She sighed and ignored it, even when one of them was trying to get up in her face. Sammie looked at him who seemed a little scared.
"Ignore them... They'll get bored and leave... Or the bus will turn up." Sammie whispered to him, even when they started threatening, she just didn't seem phased by it. She was used to them taunting and calling her snide things. Usually their threats were just that.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Shou slowly pulled away from Katana, smiled in response to his thanks, and then turned to the window again. "You should sleep," he suggested. "If that kid does wake up, you're going to need to be rested in order to take in whatever he might say...And I'll be here...In case you need to talk."

With that, he made his way back to his own bed and sat down, showing no intention of sleeping himself.

"If you see anything you want, you can take it," Holly called out through the door. "Not that you'd need it...but I hate all of that stuff."

After about five minutes, Holly emerged again, wearing a baseball cap, a black, short sleeved T. shirt, and baggy jeans. Nervousness was etched into every atom of her being. "I took these clothes from a bag my brother was giving away to charity, and I wear them into the city centre, because no one will recognize me there. No one questions my true self." Looking Jasmine directly in the eye, Holly added in a voice a little above a whisper. "I'm a boy, Jasmine."

"I don't need to take your advice," Gem growled when Sammie told him to ignore them. He knew she was wrong...They were too drunk and stupid to just stop, and the bus was five minutes away. And he had no knife.

The first idiot grabbed Sammie by the hair. "Did you just say something, peasant?" he slurred, right in her face. "Come on...out with it." The others began to laugh as he pulled tighter, almost ripping a few strands of hair from her scalp.

Infuriated, Gem took one step forwards, and stomped on his foot. Hard.

The idiot howled in pain, and, releasing Sammie for a moment, turned to take a swing at the younger boy.

Gem ducked just in time to avoid being punched in the face, but this was far from over. One of the idiots behind them shoved him to the ground. "Get out of here!" he yelled at Sammie.

{From now on I'm going to refer to Holly/Harley as 'he'. I hate using female pronouns for him, but I had no choice until now.}

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

"Sweet of you to offer, but I couldn't ever take your stuff." Jasmine replied waiting for her to finish getting ready. Jasmine looked at Holly as she came out of the dressing room... and was shocked, she hadn't been expecting any of it. "But...you're all female-y body wise...so I don't understand..." Jasmine replied, not wanting to offend Holly but not knowing how to respond to this. "Some how though... it looks so right on you..." she whispered. Still shocked and not really knowing what to do. She'd never have expected this. "You shouldn't hide behind all the girly crap though..." Jasmine added, not that she could say much, she was always hiding behind stuff, usually meaning she acted like a total bitch half the time.

Sammie sighed, and yelped a little as they grabbed her hair, this didn't usually happen. She was scared and when the guy pulling her hair let go and Gem told her to run, she couldn't "I'm not going to run away and leave you here" she added to him, and she pushed one of the guys, and kicked him, in the back of the knee so he buckled and fell to the floor. "Come on, lets go!" she called to Gem, hoping the others would back off. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users