Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Final Countdown

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Sammie looked at her "You're welcome" and then went into the classroom with a disgusted look from the professor and then went and sat down in the other corner of the classroom where she'd been told to sit since she first came into the class and watched as the girl she'd helped undid her hair and then turned to the lecturer as the class went on, Sammie grew tired and the lunch bell rang she was glad of it.

Jasmine smirked and then when he came out with a remark about her outfit she laughed "You stupid child, it's a different designer, but then again, what would a poor kid like you know anything about designers" she said with a sly remark, and usually she wouldn't have let him walk away but she was already late, and she strolled into class somewhat late but the teacher didn't even seem to notice, she got out her nail varnish and did them whilst she listened to the teacher waffle on about something, she never really did put much effort into lessons, but she passed so it didn't bother anyone.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Gem pulled at Kit's hand. "Come on!" he repeated impatiently, starting towards the gates and out onto the street.
Once they reached the bus stop, he read the times, and scowled. They'd have to wait another seven minutes for the next bus into the center. "They better still have pancakes," he grumbled to himself.

Futa had heard Jasmine's retort, but ignored it. He sighed angrily. If he had just walked away...Too late now, though. He would most definitely pay for it later.
The first three classes seemed to fly by that day, and it was soon lunch time. He stood from his desk, and hurried out of the classroom. I might go into the center today, he thought to himself. She probably wont go because it isn't 'good enough' for her...And it's been a while.

{X3 Sorry for blah post.}

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
Name- Jessica Anna Sterling goes by Jess.
Age- 18
Living Area- A pent house with her parents on the west side.
School Attending- Millers academy
Job- Works at a Café at the center of town called Alice’s, where she met Tim.
Appearance- Attached File  Alice_in_Wonderland_by_Nardack.jpg   628.33KB   5 downloads <---- Her in her uniform for work.
Personality- Sweet, caring. She doesn’t care what people think of her, but she will stand up for what she believes in. She is probably one of the most loving persons you will ever know. If someone is in trouble she will try her best to help them.
Background- She grew up everything being handed to her, and she hated it. When she was a child she was kicked in the head buy a horse and was in a coma for almost two years, when she woke up her parents became super protective of her.
Other- She has been dating Tim for almost a year now, secretly behind her parents back because they would put him in jail if they knew.

Katana looked at the paper in shock, he had worked on that picture nearly three hours last night, why had Gem done this. "What the hell G...." his voice trailed off when he saw what Gem had writen outside of one of the boxes. This only made him suspect that it hadn't been Gem who had drawn the picture. Katana clinched his jaw and shook his head shoving the picture in his pocket.
Kit watched Katana's reaction then suddenly found herself being pulled to the bus stop. "Gem what if they don't, what do you want?" She asked looking at the bus times.

Jess had been quiet all day long, which had surprised her friends, in reality she had been just waiting for lunch. As she walked do the front of school to catch a bus to the center of town one of her friends asked why she was so excited to get there, Jess lied to them and said, "My dad is taking me to lunch." He really wasn't. She started to run to the bus stop and not looking where she was going ran into a boy with black hair. "I am so sorry. Are you ok?" She asked genuinly as she helped the boy up.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Name: Tim.
Living Area: East End.
School Attending: St.Thomas Aquinas.
Job: He makes deliveries to Alice's.
Appearance: Posted Image
Personality: Not as religious as the rest of his family. He is open to the idea that his beliefs are only a part of the whole story. Due to his strict upbringing, he is serious a lot of the time, and is irritated easily. He can seem sarcastic and cold, but has a nice, kind side.
Background: His father is a priest, his mother a teacher at the school, and his older sister is a nun. His whole family is extremely religious, and all expect him to help them in spreading the word of God. However, he has no interest in such things. He believes that God wouldn't want people to settle into organized religion, and prefers to worship in his own way.
Other: He has been going out with Jess for almost a year.

Gem refused to look at Katana, a little relieved that he hadn't exploded at him. He still felt guilty for allowing the comic to be taken away from him, and wanted to make it up to Katana. But his pride wouldn't allow that. Showing regret meant showing weakness, and he would not be pitied by anyone.
He frowned. "They better have pancakes," he repeated. "I don't want anything else." When the bus finally arrived, he climbed on, making his way to the back.

Futa groaned as he was knocked to the floor for the second time that day. Assuming it was Jasmine, he glared up at the girl. His expression softened slightly when he realized she was trying to help him up. "I'm fine," he muttered, sounding confused. "Aren't you going to get angry and start shouting about how I was in the way?...That's usually what people do when they run into someone here." He brushed himself off, this time needing to. The streets were clean, but not as clean as the floor in the school. "Are you heading to the bus stop too?" he asked curiously, seeing the direction she was running in. The bus was due any minute.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
"Ofcorse not, I wasn't looking where I was going and ran into you, it was my fault." She said smiling then when he asked about where she was going she nodded biting her lip, "And I have to hurry... I'm... I'm kind of meeting someone.." She smiled thinking about who she was going to meet. Quickly as they walked to the bus she put her hand out to shake his, "I'm Jess by the way."

Kit smiled and nodded then the bus pulled up and they got on, paid their fair, and then took their seats near the back of the bus.
Katana sighed and shook his head taking his seat by a whindow and just stared out as the bus started moving. "Where should we go?" He asked still not looking at Kit or Gem.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Futa stared at Jess for a moment, trying to decide whether she was messing with him, or not. "...Futa..." he responded slowly as he shook her hand. Then he smiled. "Well...It looks like there's at least one other person who isn't a complete, stuck up brat."
A curious expression crossed his face when she told him she was meeting someone, but he knew it was rude to ask.
When the bus arrived, he gave her a small wave, then climbed on, sitting down at the front. These buses were much more spacious than the buses that traveled to the other parts of the city. The seats were comfortable, and kept clean, and there were even tables at some, making it look almost like a first class train carriage.

Gem shrugged, keeping his eyes to the floor. "There was a place we didn't get to go to last time because you decided you wanted to go to some boring pub," he replied. "I think it was called...Alice's?"
He glanced over at Katana, feeling a heavy pang of guilt. "Katana..." he started, as the bus began to move. I'm...really, really sorry. Unable to apologize out loud, he returned his gaze to the floor.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Katana shrugged, "Alright sound fine to me." He muttered then looked upwhen he heard Gem say his name, "Hmm?" He nudged Gem softly. "Whats up?" Katana asked looking at him, his face not showing any emotion.
Kit smiled and nodded, "I remember that lace, it looked so cute!" She quickly looked out the whindow hiding her red face at speaking out likt that.

Jess climbed on the bus after Futa and sat at the front, not thinking he wanted to be bothered. As they got closer to the cafe she started to squerm in her seat excitedly, when the bus pulled to a stop she almost jumped off, a big smile on her face. She looked around not seeing the person she was meeting then shrugged and went into the little cafe, Alice's. When the door opened there was a chim from almost all the staff as they welcomed her. She smiled at everyone cutely then went to the kitchen whindow and the cook pointed at a corner table where someone was sitting their head burried in a book. Jess smiled and snuck over to the table.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
At first, Gem didn't react. But, after a while, he slowly leaned against Katana, his eyes still looking downwards. "That...was one of your best comics," he whispered, his voice shaking as though on the verge of tears. But, he wouldn't let them out. No matter how guilty he felt, he wouldn't sink so low as to cry. "It was really good...I could tell you spent ages on it, making everything perfect..." He trailed off, frowning, irritated by how much his mind kept dwelling on it. "...So, I'm sorry, ok?" The last sentence was added in a forced, bitter tone.
It didn't take too long to reach the center from the school, and as they approached the bus stop, he stood wordlessly. "That's why we're going there," he muttered to Kit. "Because you're a girl so you probably like cute things."

Futa stayed on the bus a few stops after Jess, half watching her as she got off near a cute little cafe he vaguely remembered going to one time. He couldn't really justify going somewhere so cute on his own.

Tim sat in a corner of the cafe, waiting for Jess to arrive. She was taking longer than he had expected, so he decided to take the time to catch up on some reading his father was trying to force on him. He didn't believe a word of it, but if he argued, it would just cause trouble for himself, so he read it obediently, anyway.
However, just when he was finally getting into it, he felt a hand on his shoulder, and jumped, dropping the book. "Hey!" he protested, turning to look at Jess. "Don't do tha..." He stopped, his face reddening a little at his own outburst. Then he stood, smiling at her. "Hi..." he greeted her, feeling a little awkward now, after he had just practically screamed at her.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Katana shook his head then ruffeled Gem's hair, "Its alright Gem... Oh and if they don't have pancakes, I knock some heads." He said coldly but gave Gem a slight half smile as they stood up and got off the bus.
Kit giggled and shook her head, "You forget you picked the plac silly goose!" She smiled at the look on Gems face as he waited for her on the sidewalk to get off the bus. She hopped down and they started to head inside.

Jess smiled and shook her head, "Your cute when your flustered.." She said sweetly then hopped a little to kiss his cheek. This only made his face get even redder but it also made him smile that georgous smiled that made Jess all warm inside. She smiled biting her lip then pulled out a chair and sat down, "What ya reading?" She asked looking up at him as he sat down.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"Hey!" Gem tried to protest, but he was too relieved to force an irritated look onto his face, as Katana ruffled his hair. He couldn't help smiling.
He turned to look at Kit, blushing a little. "I only chose to go there because I knew that was probably where you'd want to go," he insisted stubbornly. He half led the way to the small cafe, a little irritated to see there were already people inside. It wasn't as though he was intimidated by them, but he knew the other customers would look down on them.

Tim blushed an even more furious shade of red when she kissed him. He smiled, sitting down across from her. "You're so cruel," he pretended to complain. Then, he rolled his eyes at the book.
"Just some rubbish my fater wrote down for me to memorize and preach to people about...All the things people should do to avoid going to Hell. He acts as though God has nothing better to do than condemn people...I'm pretty sure that's the sin here."
He shook his head. "How did you manage to sneak away this time?" he asked, shooting a slightly annoyed look at the group of people who were entering the cafe. Definitely South Side, and most likely here to cause trouble.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Jess giggles a lttle then stuck her tounge out at Tim. Shrugging she smiled and said, "You can preach to when ever, I like listening to you talk..." She blushed a little and hid her face in her bangs for a moment. She then sighed and rested her chin on the top of her hand. "I wish we could tell my parents about us..." She said softly, almost to herself. It had become increasingly difficult to see Tim during the past few months because her parents had hired a body gaurd to watch after her, all because she was working in the center of the city. She sighed and looked down at the table and picked at a piece of wood that was sticking out a little.

Kit smiled and shook her head as they walked in. When she looked around and saw all the people suddenly turn and stare at them she felt her face get hot, "Uhm... D-do you guys want to go somewhere else?..." She whispered to the others as they slowly made their way to an empty table near the corner of the cafe.
Katana smiled at Gem then looked over at Kit and looped his arm under hers, "Don't worry, just ignore them...." He said quirtly in her ear as they took their seats.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"We can eat wherever we want," Gem grumbled as they reached their table, pulling his chair out a little aggressively, and hitting the chair of the girl sitting on the next table.
"Hey, watch it!" Tim warned him angrily.
"You watch it!" Gem shot back, picking up a menu. He smiled. "They have pancakes here...We're staying."
Scowling, Tim turned his attention back to Jess. "Damn South Siders," he grumbled. Then he forced a smile, and shook his head. Jess was the one who was adorable when she blushed. "I'd never force you to listen to that," he insisted. "No matter what. You're too good already to have to worry about following any rules."
His smile saddened a little. "They'll understand one day," he tried to assure her, reaching out to take her hand. "I'm sure they will. All they really want is your safety, right? As long as you're safe, they'll surely be happy eventually. Until then, we'll just have to make the most of these half hour windows."

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit looked over at the other table when Gem hit the chair of the girl sitting their, "S-sorry...." She whispered then sat down her face still red. "Good...." She said softly then looked at her menu. Hmmmmm I think... Grilled cheese. She thought to herself as she read what there was. "What about you brother... Do you want anything?" Kit asked looking over at Katana.
Katana shook his head, "No, I'm not hungry." He said cooly. Katana never really ate much, sometimes he could go days without eating.

Jess shook her head when her seat was bumped, "It's alright... Really." She said glancing over at the other table then back at Tim. She smiled half heartidly and just looked up at Tim for a moment then she spoke, still looking up at him, "If they knew...." She sighed and shook her head, "They would never let me see you again." Quickly putting on a smile she sat up straight and scrunching her nose cutely said, "I am very happy. I'm always happy when I'm around you." Then she thought of something and but her lip. "What would your parents think if they knew? About us I mean?" She chewed her lip a little looking up at Tim.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"Why are you apologizing to them?" Gem grumbled, putting down the menu.
He looked over at Katana thoughtfully, then smirked. "You know, if you don't eat, I'll get bigger than you," he pointed out. "Then you wont be able to push me around all the time." He wondered if that was true, though. Despite the fact that he ate much more than Katana, he was still small for his age, and constantly mistaken as younger than he actually was.
When the waitress came and took their orders, he lazily pushed the menu into her hands, irritated by the posh look about her.

Tim looked over at them, frowning again. "They shouldn't even be in here," he muttered. "Everyone knows all South Siders want to do is stir up trouble...They might even be planning to steal from the place where you work."
A worried look crossed his face. He wished they could tell their parents too, and not have to hide. They weren't doing anything wrong. "Sometimes...I just wish we could get away from them," he admitted quietly. "If my parents knew, I'd get a big lecture about how I shouldn't be dating, and about how disappointed they are, and how disappointed God would be for some reason only they understand because they somehow know what God is thinking all the time." He rolled his eyes. "Maybe we're better off without any of them knowing. No one can interfere or tell us what to do."

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Kit heard what the guy said and slowtched a little, they weren't hear to steal anything, they just wanted to get somthing to eat and go. She sighed wishing people didn't look down on them so much, She knew it was because where they lived but besides that they weren't much diferent.
Katana smiled and sat back lazily shaking his head, "Youll never get bigger then me silly." She smiled and lslowly reached into his book bag and pulled out a pen and paper and started drawing someting. When he finished he handed it to Gem and smiled a little.

Jess shook her head, "They have just as much right to be in here as we do." She was always like that, not judging people by where they came from, that was how her and Tim first met after all.
She shrugged, "I still don't understand why your parents don't want you dating. I mean your 18, it shouldn't matter..." She then nodded and sighed again. "I understand... But all this sneaking around, its rediclious."

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Gem glared over at Tim, tempted to cause trouble just to shut him up. But, he knew that would only make them look worse. It wasn't fair. Idiots like that didn't even know them; didn't even try. So, how could they judge them so easily?...Of course...it was because of other idiots, like the ones they had fought that morning. He could tell Kit was hurt by that guy's words, as well, which made it even harder to resist retaliating.
He forced a smile, taking the new comic, and reaching into his bag to make his own additions. "I will," he assured Katana. "You've probably stopped growing already."

Tim gave the South Siders another, irritated look. But dropped the subject. He knew Jess was right. "I guess so," he muttered. "But the majority of them refuse to show respect for anything."
He looked down. "Well, I guess they would think it was just a stupid little thing," he began to explain quietly. "They would try to convince me that you were working with Satan to try to get me to want money and materialistic things...or something equally stupid." Forcing a smile, he added, in an almost joking tone. "Maybe we should just leave, then."

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Katana laughed and shook his head, "It's never gonna happen." He smiled at the look on his face. "Excuse me... But not all south siders are the same, just thought I'd let you know." He smiled at the guy. Then looked over at Kit who had been hiding her face in her hair. "Hey Kit... Its ok."
Kit smiled looking up at Katana then nodded, "Thanks..." She looked at Gem and smiled then looked at the comic, "You guys are really good at those... You should try selling them." She smiled up at Gem.

Jess looked at Tim with soft eyes and smiled a little, "Well I'm not working for Satan, so we don't have to worry about that.." For a moment she thought about what Tim had said and almost jumped out of her seat, "Why not!" She smiled brightly at him her eyes sparkeling cutely.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim smiled. "Well, if you were, I'd convert," he joked, knowing his parents would most likely disown him if they heard him telling jokes like that. That knowledge just made him smile even more. And, as Jess jumped to her feet, he stood too, and hugged her.
"Are you sure that's what you want, though?" he asked as he released her, holding her by the shoulders at arms length. "I can't give you most of the things your parents can."
His face turned bright red again when he heard Katana, and he looked over at their table.
"We can be stereotypes if you'd like, though," Gem added, glaring back at him. He moved the comic out of the way as the waitress brought his and Kit's food.
"I'm...sorry," Tim muttered, obviously irritated.
Gem smirked at the look on his face, then returned his attention to Kit. "You could try one, too," he suggested. "But...anything done by us wont sell." The last sentence hurt to say, but he knew it was true. The only ones who didn't hate them were living in the same house, also hated by everyone for no reason he could understand. He doubted any of them would be interested in reading comics. He piled sugar onto the pancake, then picked up his knife and fork, and began to eat quickly. Despite the fact that he hated it there, he was ready to go back to the South End, now. And, he would not be returning to school that day, no matter what Katana had to say about it.
However, before he had finished eating, he caught something out of the corner of his eye, and looked out of the window. Unseen by any of the others, someone passed the cafe. Someone with a different hair and eye colour to him, but with the exact same face. Why the hell was some stupid posh obvious West Side brat walking around with his face? More than a little annoyed, he stood, ignoring the pancake he had wanted so much. "I'll meet you back at the bus stop," he told Kit and Katana, before hurrying out of the cafe.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Jess's smile brightened when Tim hugged her and she nodded. "I'v got enough money hiden away for us to get a place. And Iv got my job here and-" She was cut off when the boy behind them spoke. Her face turned red as she thought about what she was saying, it was crazy and stupid, but she couldn't help but want to do it.
Kit smiled and shook her head, she didn't think her drawings were good enough like theirs.
Katana watched as Gem hurried out of the cafe a puzzeled look on his face, "Where is he going?" He asked looking at Ket who was looking the way Gem had gone too, she shrugged not knowing ethor.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim could hardly believe what they were saying. On one hand, he didn't want to take Jess away from her parents, but, on the other, he was so relieved they were seriously considering this. In truth, it was what he had wanted for a long time, but had been unable to come up with the courage to ask. He hugged her again. "I'll try to get a better job than just delivering, too," he promised. "But...we should probably wait. We both finish school at the end of this year, and we'll need our exams. It's only February now...There's no point leaving home if we're going to show up every day at school, because they'll find us. Can you wait until we're done?"

"Hey, you!" Gem called after the...what he could only describe as a doppelganger. But that was ridiculous. The story went: If you see a doppelganger, you die. The...whatever it was didn't hear him, and had already crossed the road by the time he reached the spot where he had been. "Damn it," he muttered, hurrying after him.
He was forced to step back when the sound of a car horn sounded in his ears, and he breathed out warily. Maybe it really was a doppelganger. Carefully, this time, he crossed the road, then ran to catch up as his double made his way to a bus stop. "You're supposed to stop when someone shouts you!" he grumbled, catching up and grabbing him by the shoulder.
Futa whirled around, looking scared for a moment. Then he narrowed his eyes. "Do not touch me," he said in a quiet, yet commanding voice. "I can tell just from the way you're dressed...You're from the South End."
"Save your high and mighty rubbish for someone who cares," Gem shot back, tightening his grip so he couldn't escape.
"Are you planning on robbing me in broad daylight?" Futa asked, sounding bemused. "Are you really that stupid?"
Gem glared at him, resisting the temptation to punch him in his smug little face. That's my face, he thought angrily. Without another word, he used his free hand to push his hair back from over his eye, where it usually fell without his permission. "Don't you see it?" he whispered.
Futa frowned. "See what?" he asked, genuinely confused now. "I need to get back to school. Just-...Hey! Let go of me!"
Irritated, Gem pulled him back, away from the bus stop, and to a shop window that resembled a mirror. "Why do you look like me?" he demanded.
"I don't..." Futa started. But then he saw it too. "I really don't know," he finished in a whisper. He glanced sideways at the boy who was just about the same height as him; maybe a tiny bit shorter, and who looked around the same age. His hair was blond, and his eyes were turquoise. But other than that, they had the exact same features. A doppelganger? He took a few steps away at that thought. He didn't want to die. Well, there were billions of people in the world. Chances were, some of them would look like him. This was just a coincidence. One that had made him miss his bus, he realized, as the bus passed happily as though mocking him. He could have just turned away, and completely ignored this boy, and part of him really wanted to. Another, stronger part, however, was too curious to turn away. "Hey..." he started slowly. "Can you get back here after school? I don't have time to talk now."
Gem raised his eyebrows at him. "I could...but how do I know you will? You look like a liar, to me."
At that, Futa couldn't help laughing. "Idiot...If I look like a liar, so do you," he pointed out. "Just come back here, ok? I promise I will come as well...This is too weird to ignore." With that, he turned away, and made his way back to the bus stop, waiting for the next bus.
Still trying to decide whether to trust him or not, Gem slowly began to make his way back to the cafe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users