Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grayfeild North Boarding Academy

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
"First things first," I said to myself, winding through the hallways with my suitcase and rat cage, looking down at a sheet of school rules with my room key taped to it. "Finding my dorm shouldn't be too hard. I hope I get there first, I want to get the better side of the room. Let's see...floor three...curse these staircases!" I swore, stubbing my toe at the bottom of the concrete steps. First injury of the year, done!

The room was a little bare, save for a few bags sitting on one of the beds and a half-empty glass of water on the dresser. Damn, got here last. Oh, well. I placed my bag at the foot of the other bed, and set Asmodeus down on my pillow. "I'll be back, little buddy," I told him. "I'm going to the library to find some good reads."

((I just noticed a small problem, by the way...? There only seems to be posted a few of the character's forms. I don't know if you lost the edit button (I lost it all the time lol) but I think it'd be very helpful to the other posters if they were all available. Like, for instance, to see who we are interacting with and possibly how to address them?))

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
You can't edit your posts after a set amount of time, within 15 minutes.

The4thHokage

The4thHokage

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Name: L Lawliet

Appearance: (a good description of hieght, weight, hair length and color, dress style, eye color, distinguishing marks, anything! If you must post a pic, make it a link only please.)
Height: 5ft 11 inchs
Hair: black fairly long always bed hair
Eyes: Bluely Black
Marks: baggs under eyes all the time
http://images4.fanpo...893-600-800.jpg

RP Password: Edited

Other: (Job, student rank, interests, hobbies, partner prefferences, what ever that does'nt fit else where.)
Job: Want to be a detective and is hardly ever wrong
Student rank: senior
Intrests: Crime and investigation
Hobbies: eating sweats and detective work
Partner: doesn't bother me

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Name: Misa Amane

Appearance: (a good description of hieght, weight, hair length and color, dress style, eye color, distinguishing marks, anything! If you must post a pic, make it a link only please.) http://fc00.devianta...i32-d337efv.jpg Has a claw mark over her left shoulder and under her right thigh.

RP Password: Cupcake

Other: (Job, student rank, interests, hobbies, partner preferences, what ever that doesn't fit else where.)
Waitress at a local cafe, Freshman, likes post hardcore music, Harry Potter, Anime and Pokemon! Likes drawing and making music. Prefers the stranger people compared to the normal ones.. Very bubbly and upbeat. Quirky.

The4thHokage

The4thHokage

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
ons.

Carol And Nella

Carol And Nella

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
(Do we know you, lawliet!? :D You seem familiar.
If not, then oops. XD

Both are accepted! but the "Password" the Lawliet profile is not exactly correct, and I might PM a moderator to change it. :3 The Password to prove you read the rules is cupcake, we're not really asking you for your real password. XD
Its okay though, Both Profiles are accepted; begin when you want to!

Please note: All new student profiles should be at least 16 or older from now on; we have enough adolescences.)

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
After a little bit Chico and I said goodbye and I started making mr way back to my room when i saw something I hadnt seen before. A huge flight of stairs, This looks cool... I thought as I began up them. I hadn't even gotten halfway up when I started to hear things. I got a little freaked out and quickly ran down the stairs but I wasn't looking where I was going and when I got to the bottem of the stairs I hopped the last step and fell right on someone, knocking us both to the ground. I looked up and saw it was Chico. My cheeks turned bright red so I quickly hid my face in my hair. "We have got to stop meeting like this..." I said softly giggling a little.

Malady

Malady

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
I wandered through the grounds of the school. It was large and glorious, making me smile with glee. "I've always loved big buildings" I whispered softly. It was true. I did love big buildings.. Hence why the Taj Mahal was one of my favourite places to visit. I thought back to my time in Japan, a shiver running down my spine. So much death.. I shut my eyes tight, trying to pull the memories out of my head. When I opened them again, they were gone. For now, at least. I breathed in deeply, allowing myself to relax a little bit. That wasn't something I tended to do often. But I guess now I might be able to a little bit more.

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
I shut my door tight, twirling the key on my thumb as I made my way down to the first floor. I stopped a girl on the stairs, "Hey, do you know how to get to the library?" I asked her.
She directed me to the second floor, and I thanked her, but not long after she waved me off and continued on her way, my stomach rumbled. "Aw," I said to myself. "Guess I'll grab a bite to eat first." I made my way back down to the first floor, entering the cafeteria.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you <3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

{I am SO sorry I haven't posted for ages!!!!! I was really busy with school work, I forgot all about it!}

Chika: I chuckled and jumped back up to my feet, and held out my hand to help Rat up.

"Oh, I don't mind at all. Afterall, it's a very, umm, unique way to meet someone, right" I teased.

Amani: I couphed, and looked up at her, "Oh, quite a while away, about a four hour drive, but I haven't been there for a while, I've been backpacking, travelling the country, it's...... Interesting." i Smiled

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

I couldn't help but laugh a little at this, then I nodded and took Chika's hand, "Yeah I guess so... Thank you." I said softly when I was standing safely on my feet. "So uhm...." I started a little nervously. 'come on. Think of something! Anything to stay with him a little longer!' I thought quickly. Then WITHOUT thinking I blurted out, "Will you walk me to my dorm room?" Instantly I regreted it and but my lip hard.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

My eyes must have burst out of my head. Woah I thought, a ruch of scenarios suddenly talk up my mind. And when I finally came back to reality I realised Rat looked really upset, oh my God! Don't tell me I've made her uncomfortable! Argh!

"Uh, yeah, sure" I managed to reply, "which way is it?" I smiled.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

Hiding my face behind my bangs I pointed down the hallway and muttered softly, "That way...." Slowly I raised my head and saw Chika looking at me and my cheeks flushed red. I tried to look away, tried to look down at my feet but it was no use, I just couldn't stop looking up into his eyes.

Come on rat old girl! snap out of it!!

Finally I was able to tare my eyes away from his and started walking, not really noticing that i had sprouted big cat ears on the top of my head.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

I wanted her. That's all I could think of that moment. I let out  a small sigh and followed her, watching the way she walked Ugh, what the hell am I doing? I drew my attention up to find cat ears poking out of her hair. Bewildered, I grabbed her hand and spun her around.

"Rat, you have ears!" I brought my hand up past her face and to her ears, and breathed out "You're beautiful..."

Realising what I had said I suddenly went as red as a tomato

She's going to think you're insane! Why did you say that?! Why?! Why would you say that?!

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

(oh crap I got mixed up with another RP sorry lol. well lets just say Rat had.... a headband that made her hair bunch up and look like cat ears?:3)

Rat smiled softly and reached up and slowly took out her headband, he long black hair tumbling down around her face stopping at the center of her back. "S-sorry I didn't mean to freak you out..." Then I realized what Chika had said and my face grew bright red. Slowly I leaned in and softly pressed my lips against his cheek. After a moment I pulled away and smiled up at him, "Th-thank you...." I whispered softly, our faces still close to one another's. 

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

(Haha that's ok I got a little confused)

I smiled, a little suprised, "Thank you? For what? It's only the truth" 

I leant back in and gently pressed my lips on her, removing a couple of strands of black hair from her face.

We walked up to her dorm's door, and hesitated there, "Is this it?" I managed to mumble, dissapointed  that I might have to say goodbye

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

For a moment it was like I could hardly breath and I didn't want it to end but it had to, so we could breath. I smiled as we walked the rest of the way, hardly noticing that our fingers were intertwined. When we got to my room and Chika asked if this was it I looked at the door a little disappointed that it was my room, then looked back at Chika and nodded.  "Yeah this is it..." I said softly letting my hand slip from his.

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

It took all of my power to let her hand fall from mine. I didn't want to say goodbye, but, it'd only be for a short while, yet so long at the same time. I could see an edge of dissapointment in her face, the same dissapointment that I had in my own. I gently grabbed her hips, and very hesitantly (hoping I didn't think we might have something that we didn't) , I leant in to kiss her.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

I could hardly believe this was happening, to me, of all people! For a moment I didn't know what to do, I was so caught up in the moment, my head felt like it was spinning. But slowly I reached up and to my own surprise wrapped my arms around Chika's neck, kissing him back. Was this all real? how could this be really happening? Maybe it was some sort of a dream, but what kind of person would that make me if I was dreaming this. No it was real, all of it. I could feel my heart pounding in my throat, and hear every breath Chicka and I took. 

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Her lips felt so smooth, so...perfect.  I held her tighter, pulled her closer as our lips connected together like some sort of puzzle.  Eventually our lips parted, I hugged her as her head rested on my chest.  I kissed her forehead, knowing that we'd have to part.

"I should go..." I managed to mumble, but that was the last thing I wanted, I wanted to stay with her, hold her close to me, and kiss her more. More perfect moments like the one we had just had.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users