Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

18 Year Old Girl Seeking Companionship

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Carol And Nella

Carol And Nella

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Caroline Scarlette

Carol-
I'm 18, gonna be 19 in two months, and I can be called by either Carol, my fanfiction.net PenName, Flora, my me name, Twinkle, my other forum name, or Nimbus, my dragon cave user name. (but my favorite is Twinkle.)

About me

I am the eldest of two sisters who live with in a city in Alaska, my sister sits beside me when we play on the computer and that's why we have two user names for our multiple, single accounts.
(Carol And Nella, Twinkle And Kessie, Nimbus and JadeEyes...exc)
Well, I have brown hair and eyes and wear purple a lot, and I write and draw excessively, drawing dragons to humans and other stuff in a manga type almost kind of style, usually every day on copy machine paper; I write reviews on fanfiction.net, and I love to role play, and I goof around in the games sections across the forum world.
Erm, well, I suppose I find it a bit embarrassing for me to be bored enough (and desperate enough) to start one of these "hey look at me stalker" type of things, but I'm lonely-ish, and curious more then anything as to whom I might strike interest in.

I like loads of different music, and have a youtube page with all of our 'liked' lyric videos that we listen to, ranging from Carly Rae jepsen, Marylin Manson, Adam Lambert, t.A.T.u., Michael Jackson and various others. (Our page is Merrielen Rosellete, a combination of our names and our last pen-names.)
I'd recommend The magic Kingdom of Landover by Terry Brooks, Warriors by Erin Hunter and Leven Thumps by Obert Skye for reading material, but any book I pick up I like.

Well, I'm looking for a friend I suppose, but i've been home schooled all my life and never went out, only occasionally going on shopping trips, hospital trips or camping trips, but never really had any friendship, (much less a relationship.)
Sooo I suppose i'm curious what it would be like, to get out of this irritating bubble I'm stuck in. -.-

Ground Rules!

If you don't have the brain capacity to be at least marginally decent then I will not read your PMs through! I skip over foul language and find the distasteful verbal obscenity quite unintelligent and rather obnoxious!
It's nothing personal, and I mean no offense, but I'm Square and To-School like that, so call me nerd! Just remain civil, I do not really care if you think this some and such is total *insert cuss here* or that the who ever is being *another cuss here*
Use your common sense! If you have any dad gum it all!

I'm fond of smart sharp people, but I despise show offs; a friendship I had with a member somewhere spiraled downward when she started showing off how epiclyy wonderful and so much better then me she was, and I ended up ruining everything and now she doesn't like to acknowledge I exist.

I don't really like one-word-posters either, or posters who don't care how their posts look; if you have no grammar, or not trying to pretend you know what grammar is, you'll remain only my friend ^^
I'll love you as a friend, but you need to at least try to match my medium level of wording posts.

Randomness

I won't always post long thougtful stuff like this, I IZ A BANANA ANYWHO.
DODOs are adorable and I like chibies! So keep that in mind; I like sophistication, but I bore easilly if that's all we do.

Cupcakes are made of Rainbows!

size="3"]

Like List

[/size]

Don't be afraid to play a game me and Nella made up!
We ask you a question, you answer, and you get to ask us a question and we'll answer.
And It can be anything, nothing is off limits (to US IN THE PM SYSTEM.)
So that will be loads of fun won't it? :D

I hope this WALL of text doesn't scare anyone off; that's the rundown on me, short and simple, now I shall wait.
Ask whatever, or PM me, either or, just let me know who you are and that you're interested!

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song
So, if we get in your pants, do we get in your sisters' pants too?

Carol And Nella

Carol And Nella

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
:3

Do yourself a favor, and refrain from PMing me, darling mr.I-pod Icon guy; i'll just end up pointing out aaalllll and any gramar errors you may present.
Erm, well she's not exactly old enough to vote, or own a drivings license... But thanks for the reply in my topic, I suppose. ^^

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Do yourself a favor, and refrain from PMing me, darling mr.I-pod Icon guy; i'll just end up pointing out aaalllll and any gramar errors you may present.
Erm, well she's not exactly old enough to vote, or own a drivings license... But thanks for the reply in my topic, I suppose. ^^

LOL.

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Ipod Icon O.o? When the heck was Apple a symbol of peace?

And you know he probably is one of the few that actually posts with proper grammar on this forum.

Girl with no sense of humor that's a minus.

--

Wouldn't do it Geist, might catch something unknown to science.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
Hi, I'm Steve, I'm 20 and I fucking love pussy. Hit me up if you want a fuck, if not that's cool do you have a phone number, Facebook account, address, the names of any slutty friend or nude photos?

A little about myself:
I'm the most legit cunt out
I have nothing against faggots (or pooftas, if you want to be politically correct about it) but I keep away from them just incase they put their junk up my arsehole
I'm so fucking handsome that cunts in a 1,000 mile radius think I'm hot shit, I'm fucking clever too
If your tits are below cup size C I'm not interested, sorry
I'm anti vegetarian because let's face it, God didn't make animals out of meat for us not to eat them
My political views are that China are probably gonna invade us all so let's poison the water or something (Sooner rather than later)
Grammatical errors gets on my nerves and is so annoying I can't stand it, I'm a completed Grammar Gestapo Officer xD

I read your description and I think cunts who are obnoxious need their lungs clipping tbh, so we'd be a fabulous fit together. Don't need to pay any attention to 
᠎, he's just not baller at all, ya know?

Mindy Simmons

Mindy Simmons

Mmm... footlong chili dog.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

I skip over fowl language

As a lover of ducks, I am unimaginably offended. You disgust me. QUACK.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

I have nothing against faggots (or pooftas, if you want to be politically correct about it) but I keep away from them just incase they put their junk up my arsehole

Oh my God. I almost lost it reading this, then I read Abe's post.

I died.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -

As a lover of ducks, I am unimaginably offended. You disgust me. QUACK.

>fowl
>ducks

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
OP just to let you know that your post could be a bit off-putting, laying down rules isn't generally how you would start a friendship, and saying something like "if you're not on my intellectual level then we can't be friends sorry" comes across as really arrogant. You said that you haven't had a lot of social interaction and I think that does come across a bit.

Mindy Simmons

Mindy Simmons

Mmm... footlong chili dog.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

>fowl
>ducks

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

fowl (Noun)

Noun:
A gallinaceous bird kept chiefly for its eggs and flesh; a domestic cock or hen.
Any other domesticated bird kept for its eggs or flesh, e.g., the turkey, duck, goose, and guineafowl.

Carol And Nella

Carol And Nella

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
O.o
Carol-
How do you guys think this is going? XD
:Big Grin:
Erm, well, I sort of skipped a lot of the conversation, sayooooo.....

*Does'nt know how to respond to the whole thing*

Um, well I guess I never meant any disrespect to anyone, and I appollogize immensely if it came off that way, and sorry if you all seem to assume that I have no sense of humour. (I'm a nerd remember? I'm not cool enough to try to pretend to be emo, :P .)
Um, well I guess i'm just a bit new to this very unbridled enviorment, the forums i'm used to don't usually allow this type of behaviour to their members, and it's a little off-putting to be greeted this way. :3
But thanks for all the input! both the good and negitive! Your all wonderful for pointing these out! :Love:

Soooo....
Let's start with Mr.Smashing
Sorry, I'm not sure what that member's name was, it looked like an Ipod Icon type of thing to me; I guess it's a box.
THAT GUY who's tag is a Peacewalker, I was'nt sure what to address him by; sorry for the confusion.
And sorry i'm not funny (?) I was just trying to keep my sister out of the picture. :3

To Steve
Your very honest, are'nt you XD
No thank you, very generous offer, but alas I must decline.

At Mindy Simmons
Yes! I do not like quacking! XD (Stupid me!)
I think I ment something else, foul, blarg I was hungry and it was dinner during the time I was writing! In me deffense! XD
So, Ducks and chickens are hereby forbidden! (XD lol)

To Yinfatil
yeah sorry, I was'nt sure what the proper lay out was for a thing like this, so I just did it the way I would do a Role Play Game; Want me to change it? I can if you want me too. :3
Sorry if it came off as arrogant, I did'nt mean to do it that way. ^^

soooo to recap... I think I ticked off a few people, (dumb me.) And I misspelt the word I meant. (So gamebirds are to not say a word in this topic! XD)
I shall rephrase my Starting Post and fix that ridiculous typo! and stuff!

Spoiler

CRIMENY!
I forgot that the EDIT button disappears after a certain amount of time! Lovely. (Stupid half-month old newbie me!)
So IGNORE THE RULES PART, and pretend FOWL IS FOUL.
(why can't I edit my post after a while? I'm used to that type of thing! XD)

Edited by Carol And Nella, 04 October 2012 - 10:02 PM.

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
You forgot the ! in my name, but I shall let it slide this once.

Well, personally I don't really see anything wrong with you setting some ground rules. Some people might not like straight forward people, but personally I like it and am like that. It saves both parties time and avoids all the needless tip toeing bs and just gets to the point, but it ain't everyones cup of tea.

But you are committing the cardinal sin of being a hypocrite with your grammar statement since I noticed you put your apostrophes before the 'n' in your sentences, like does'nt or are'nt. I'm not sure if it's just you somehow have different system of grammar where you live....or you were taught wrong.

Apostrophes should go after the 'n' not before it.

Oh and it's kind of odd that you spell more like British/Australian english rather than American like 'behaviour', I have a feeling you may have a very interesting home schooling education.

Hardcore4Life

Hardcore4Life

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

So, if we get in your pants, do we get in your sisters' pants too?

That made me laugh so hard xD

Carol And Nella

Carol And Nella

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
Carol-
This is'nt getting any better is it? -.-
To Smashing!
Does it really matter how i'm homeschooled? I really would love to edit my first post, to improve on it like I do to Role Play topics on other forums, to change what your so rigidly bothered about, and i'm absolutely, positively sorry that it's not as flawlessly perfect as you want it, I just was'nt born partially comuter that has the inhuman abillity to make no mistake, which seems how you want me to be. :/

You assume a whole lot from just one post, so i'm sorry for coming acros as what, a loser? I'm dyslexic, and never had any real chance to socialize in a normal school enviorment; i'm very very jealous of members who talk so freely about their school, complaining about how boring some and such is, and griping about this so-and-so teacher or another.
It's weird, biting my tongue, wanting to ask what this-or-another's teachers' name is, or what they teach, it's weird being curious about normal school life, and the awkwardness of explaining my currant social situation.

I'm isolated, and forum life is the only real place where I can get into contact with people; so yeah, sorry I bother you. :/ Mr. Smashing!

To no one in particular-
It rained all day here in south-east alaska, and i'm itching and twitching to edit that con-founded first post that I made.
*drums fingernails irratably upon desk*
I speant about an hour and a half reading stuff at fanfiction.net (it's 12:40 AM here in alaska.)
Searching random keywords and reading unreviewed stories with over 10,000 words is fun... :Whistle:

*does not know what else to do other then deffends self in topic*
So... I play various video games, write stories in notebooks and I like to draw, and I guess my goal is to become a movie Director for warner brothers, a fantasy and adventure Author or lead-Comic-book-designing artist...(? may I do that when I run out of members to quote? *looks for approval*)

*stares at screen*

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
The only reason I mentioned about your home schooling was that you consistently put your apostrophes infront of your 'n' so I would assume you were taught to do so. Just pointing out that it's wrong. Hey, you were the one that stated you like to point out peoples grammar mistakes, most would assume such a person would have flawless grammar. It's the internet, most people will have incorrect grammar, but since you made that statement then it makes you fair game for pointing out grammar mistakes.

I only pointed it out because you consistently did it which made me assume it wasn't a mistake but simply how you were taught, just trying to do you a favour and pointing out it's wrong. But hey if you just so happened to stuff it up multiple times and know it's wrong, then alright.

I never stated that I thought you were a loser, you're assuming that on your own. I simply stated you may have an 'interesting' home schooling environment because I assumed you were taught about apostrophes from there (because I wondered what else you may have been taught differently). I could care less if you were home schooled, public schooled, private schooled or non educated, doesn't mean a thing to me.

You don't bother me, it's the internet....no one on here bothers me. We're just all strangers trying to have some sort of communication with each other without all the normal barriers of social interaction.

Chillax, you'll live longer...or get less wrinkles..or something.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
OP now immaculate in terms of spelling. If you want to edit a post you can PM a mod (i.e. me) with the edited version and we can change it for you. I'm not sure if it's necessary to disable editing for members anymore actually, maybe that could be changed.

Hey OP, relax a bit, there was actually nothing offensive in Smashing's post (I figured he was sort of defending you actually), we're pretty chilled here in general and you should have no problem making friends if you don't take things too seriously.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
'Taking things too seriously' is the lifetime career choice of 90% of our members.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike

You try way too hard to be funny, also you fail at trolling

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

'Taking things too seriously' is the lifetime career choice of 90% of our members.

It is an emo forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users