Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

18 Year Old Girl Seeking Companionship

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Carol And Nella

Carol And Nella

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
Carol- Alright! First and foremost sorry for over reacting XD Sorry I was hungry with no dinner at the time, (had to wait forever) And after I felt really bad and wanted to edit it (because I know I over reacted, don't worry I know I do that everywhere, Nella would know) and I would give up eating cookies to edit the first post as well, but for some reason this Message Board Format won't let me edit it after 15 minutes or something.

I admit I was being a ridiculous twit! I'm cursing my self for the way I acted, gaaaaaah I blurgged!
Blah blah blah thats all I do anymore, and i'm sorry that I had to get caught in the act on the first few posts. (i'm soooo embarresed...)

BUT!
For the most part, forget the snobbish part of the first post, if that's how it comes across, and please give me the chance to start over. (I do that a lot with my stories I write, nothing is ever perfect when I start it.)
But I digress, here's a picture of me, Carol; right now I'm using halloween makeup.

Posted Image

There shall be more photos to arrive, while I experiment with the different makeups.
Ugh, the image looks better smaller... Xp
SO anyway, still sorry for over reacting! And I admit I was behaving obsurdly! I should only play computer at night when I'm not hungry XP

Spoiler

Just something I made for another site recently, tagged with the image above; I got a better response with this, and sorry agaaain for the ridiculousness I caused.
Anyhow, what else what else.... I guess I like making Role Play start Posts, and I like answering random questions about what ever it is one would be curious about me, and I find it very mature and quite catching when someone is warning Nella about something or protecting her from something that would otherwise be deemed too inappropriate for her; I find it quite like-you-actually-care sounding, and i'm charmed by the gesture. :Batting Eyelashes:

Blah blah, anyway here we go again, sooo....lets cool down a bit, I never meant for the topic to escalate to this, sorry.

Skip3r2

Skip3r2

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New Mexico
  • Fav Band Secondhand serenade
  • Fav Song Broken
Hi im looking fkr someone and it an be friends or more hit me up :)

DæmonRedPanda

DæmonRedPanda

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hey im a newbie too its a pleasure to meet you.... and this forum has about made my day with all the .... numerous .... statements that have been posted

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd
  • Fav Song Glass table girls

6 months later

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Eltit Rebmem

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

I'm actually glad he posted. The first half of this thread is quite possibly the greatest thing I have read in my entire life. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users