Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God
TLDR; everything in this game is better than number 1

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Ran a pretty successful Gunslinger-based Mordecai in the last one, so started with Zer0, the assassin, on 2, but quickly realised he was snipers-or-melee rather than pistols-and-bloodwing, and that snipers were not going to be a main concern of mine for a fair few levels and that I would miss out on 60-70 of the 80 gazillion guns in the game, so restarted with Axton, the commando.

Loving him. Level 24, running mostly Guerilla, survival side - maxed out Ready/Willing/Able, going for dual guns w/ slag on Honey, and then I'll grab the tanky skills in Survival - max health increase, elemental effect decrease, etc. Mostly going for a survival-orientated build as I'm flying solo.

Most badass ranks go in Shield capacity, recharge delay, recharge rate, max health, and then accuracy, recoil reduction, reload speed, and THEN gun damage, crit damage, elemental damage.

Currently using a caustic sniper, an explosive assault rifle, and regular shotgun and SMG.

Probably going to try again on Zer0 after Axton with a melee, action-skill orientated build - run in, stealth, slice shit up - and then maybe the Siren while I wait for my paycheck so I can play Gaige, the Mechromancer. The Siren's not looking so good to me right now, as I went through 1 with a friend of mine who played Lilith, and her siren power/action skill was awesome, whereas Maya's looks an interesting if underwhelming utility power at best and a shitty, novelty-for-the-first-few-uses mess at worst.

Don't think I'll bother with Salvador. That's never been my kind of playstyle on anything.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
The Siren is actually quite good and her damage with SMGs and elemental weapons is very impressive. Her special is a bit utility like but it's EXTREMELY useful and she's who I'd want as a teammate over any other class. For solo play sure, I'd say it's probably the most underwhelming special, but it's useful.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
If I found someone to play the campaign with, I'd probably take Maya, but I don't really like multiplayer as a rule. That's why of all my games I have maybe three that you can play 2-player on. I suck when I have friends over.

Also started Gaige. She's awesome as a character and Deathtrap is easy kills. Going the Anarchy route. Tough but fun. Mostly shotguns atm, seeing as the accuracy debuff doesn't really matter when the enemy is eating the end of your barrel.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
Assassin is best class, I love stealth based play and I choose the stealthiest class in every game. I chose hunter in Borderlands 1 too.

WhythefearRiot

WhythefearRiot

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Blacklisted me
I love borderlands 2! I'm level 28 as a siren, You can unlock another key and skin if you go to Game Informer online and get the codes.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God
Posted Image
Whelp

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
level 38 on my commando, 9 on mechromancer and 6 on assassin.

TVHM on commado, with Captain Scarlett DLC tucked under my belt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users