Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

As Days Go By My Heart Grows Cold...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

.shadow.

.shadow.

My Weakness Is That I Care Too Much

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
Hey =) I've never made one of these before... I'm posting here cause I haven't tried dating again since I lost my ex, because I have rejection sensitivity, so it was really hard on me =\ But lately I've been feeling really lonely and down, So my friend suggested that I post here, because it might be easier for me than trying to go straight into another relationship in person and it's better than being lonely. Soo, at first I was like idk, but I figured shit, I might as well try. I like making new friends anyway, and if I find a nice girl I really like too then it would be pretty cool =) I really don't really care that much about any certain looks/age/music type/location etc, I'd like making friends with most people and I love everybody regardless =)

Ok, so here's my kinda bio thing in case you want to know me a little better: =)
Spoiler

laniepandacakes

laniepandacakes

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Hello Starshine, the earth says hello! :)

Hi :3 I'm Lanie. I'm 18, almost 19. I'm looking for someone to talk to also. c: You sound like a nice person.
We should chat sometime. ^_^

Ichithekiller

Ichithekiller

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black Sabbath
  • Fav Song N.I.B
I'll be friends with you.

If you have MSN that'd be cool, hate talking via a forum. Just a heads up, im slightly insane and very disturbed but i guess who isnt haha. (im a guy too)

damaged-beyond-repair

damaged-beyond-repair

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin park
  • Fav Song Numb
Hi. I like the sound of you and you seem pretty cool, but your a lot older than me and my parents would kill me.

xXLunaXx

xXLunaXx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
u sound cool. add meh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users