Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What I Have Been Doing For The Past 2 Years

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

XnewtX

XnewtX

Day Old

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,674 posts
a sample of my work from the past 2 years i have been studying photography and graphics

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
i will have more to upload once i have everything water marked properly

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
Composition could be different on the first one and the black negative space could be done away with. Whether that's post or not, doesn't look like post though. It could be a more interesting photo if you were to take the picture from a different angle. Also, it's pretty grainy.

Nothing spectacular about the second one.

Third one is interesting. What's the object in the lower right hand corner?

Last one is over edited.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
Posted Image

PatchIsaNarwhal

PatchIsaNarwhal

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Thats some really amazing photography.... Admitedly im not really into photography but yours is one of the best i have seen :)

XnewtX

XnewtX

Day Old

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,674 posts

Thats some really amazing photography.... Admitedly im not really into photography but yours is one of the best i have seen :)

aww thank you very much the photography is called lomography look it up theres some amazing photos !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users