Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legion Of The Black - The Official Black Veil Brides Movie!

emo black veil brides legion black legion of the black bvb movie official awesome january 6th

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

RoseInAndy'sGarden

RoseInAndy'sGarden

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

ok, so the Black Veil Brides movie Legion of the Black is coming out on the 6th of this month. Its going to be awesome! Always wanted to see Andy in a movie, noe there will be one about the whole band! If anyone knows a way to watch it for free, please tell me because i really need to watch it and get around my parents. They wouldnt like BVB (you know the way parents are) and i really want to watch this movie. Its existence is a dream come true for me!!!

so anyway, what do you think of it? Are you going to see it? I think its going to be the best movie of 2013. !!! <3 <3 <3

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Just a gimmick.

KimberleyAnn'

KimberleyAnn'

First classs bitch.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sleeping with sirens.
  • Fav Song Rodger rabbit.

SOunds shit.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I think I'd rather be skullfucked by an elephant wearing a condom made of barbed wire than watch that film. 

KimberleyAnn'

KimberleyAnn'

First classs bitch.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sleeping with sirens.
  • Fav Song Rodger rabbit.

Bahahahhahahahahhahhaha LOL steve that made me laugh ....

EspoirTheMage

EspoirTheMage

EC's Welcome Wagon

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,140 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -x-
  • Fav Song Fields of gold-Sting

I think I'd rather be skullfucked by an elephant wearing a condom made of barbed wire than watch that film. 

Sounds awfully painful D:

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike

Sounds awfully painful D:

Sounds less painful than watching the film or listening to them.

EspoirTheMage

EspoirTheMage

EC's Welcome Wagon

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,140 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -x-
  • Fav Song Fields of gold-Sting

Sounds less painful than watching the film or listening to them.

:lol:

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

i really need to watch it and get around my parents. They wouldnt like BVB (you know the way parents are) and i really want to watch this movie. Its existence is a dream come true for me!!!

so anyway, what do you think of it? Are you going to see it? I think its going to be the best movie of 2013. !!! <3 <3 <3

Just explain it's basically like if Kiss and Motley Crue made a musical for fags, because that's how inoffensive this shit will be.

Also, in the year Iron Man 3, Pacific Rim and Man of Steel come out, you're declaring this your pick for best movie of the year?

I guess that means I get reviewer duties.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I was just about to make a comment about how you'd probably review it to spite yourself, Rellik :lol: Looking forward to it!

Xxemo_rosexx

Xxemo_rosexx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
that would be an awesome movie 2 see now how can i convinse (spelling?) my parents

RoseInAndy'sGarden

RoseInAndy'sGarden

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Just explain it's basically like if Kiss and Motley Crue made a musical for fags, because that's how inoffensive this shit will be.

Also, in the year Iron Man 3, Pacific Rim and Man of Steel come out, you're declaring this your pick for best movie of the year?

I guess that means I get reviewer duties.

Geez, if you dont like BVB, dont bother posting on this topic. I mads it for people who like BVB or could help me get a way to watch the movie. The only reason you clicked on it was obviously so you could make a hate comment. :'(

RoseInAndy'sGarden

RoseInAndy'sGarden

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

well then i hope you really do get fucked by that elephant. :'(

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

Geez, if you dont like BVB, dont bother posting on this topic. I mads it for people who like BVB or could help me get a way to watch the movie. The only reason you clicked on it was obviously so you could make a hate comment. :'(

fo·rum  
/ˈfôrəm/

Noun
  1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
  2. An Internet message board.

Public opinion is to be shared and ideas traded freely, it is not your place to silence criticism.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Well, that's not the only reason. Rellik and I moderate this section so we have to view every post, as painful as it sounds, having to read this garbaggio. 

Rebel Heartbeat

Rebel Heartbeat

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Black Veil Brides

ok, so the Black Veil Brides movie Legion of the Black is coming out on the 6th of this month. Its going to be awesome! Always wanted to see Andy in a movie, noe there will be one about the whole band! If anyone knows a way to watch it for free, please tell me because i really need to watch it and get around my parents. They wouldnt like BVB (you know the way parents are) and i really want to watch this movie. Its existence is a dream come true for me!!!

It's amazing I love it! Favorite movie of all time and the album is my favorite album of all time :)

don't bother, most people here are assholes (not naming any names)

when i joined i thought it was gonna be cool people but it's just like anywhere else, too many assholes

oh yeah and watch people hate

"All Your Hate goes to my dick"

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

It's amazing I love it! Favorite movie of all time and the album is my favorite album of all time :)

don't bother, most people here are assholes (not naming any names)

when i joined i thought it was gonna be cool people but it's just like anywhere else, too many assholes

I have lost all hope for society.
Also, we're not assholes, we're just cultured. D:

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike

Assuming people are assholes because they don't like the things that you like.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Well, I used to call people haters, thinking they were the assholes, but in reality I was the asshole for shunning everyone's views just because they weren't the same as mine. My mother once told me "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" But I eventually grew up to tolerate the opinions of others, as I expect you guys will at some point. Either that or stand on your pedestal, screaming "HATERS FUCK YOU LOL I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK I COULD CARE LESS" and getting nowhere in discussions.

But anyway, let's get back on topic, I enjoyed slamming BVB's probably terrible film. I'll tell you what; instead of just assuming it's terrible, I, along with Rellik will watch this film and I'll tell you, after giving the film a real chance, how I feel about it. Here's a heads up though: Don't get your hopes up, this film is probably trash. 

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

Well, I used to call people haters, thinking they were the assholes, but in reality I was the asshole for shunning everyone's views just because they weren't the same as mine. My mother once told me "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" But I eventually grew up to tolerate the opinions of others, as I expect you guys will at some point. Either that or stand on your pedestal, screaming "HATERS FUCK YOU LOL I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK I COULD CARE LESS" and getting nowhere in discussions.

But anyway, let's get back on topic, I enjoyed slamming BVB's probably terrible film. I'll tell you what; instead of just assuming it's terrible, I, along with Rellik will watch this film and I'll tell you, after giving the film a real chance, how I feel about it. Here's a heads up though: Don't get your hopes up, this film is probably trash. 

ooooooh Cross over review. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emo, black veil brides, legion, black, legion of the black, bvb, movie, official, awesome, january 6th

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users