Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pokémon X And Pokémon Y: 6Th Generation

pokémon new october wah

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: Pokémon X And Pokémon Y: 6Th Generation (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you looking forward to the new game?

1. Hell yeah! It's pokémon after all. (9 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

2. What? Yet another game? I stopped following a long time ago. (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

3. It's all about Digimon. Screw pokémon. (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIrWryFc7A

Are you guys as excited as I am?

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
I want it :( but I don't have a Ds

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

I wonder why the Youtube coding is not working.

You need a 3DS to play the game :lol: I'm already putting money on the side for it.

KimberleyAnn'

KimberleyAnn'

First classs bitch.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sleeping with sirens.
  • Fav Song Rodger rabbit.

well that is depressing .. i need to invest in a 3DS ! DO you think it will any goood ?

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
Ugh I tried out a 3DS and hated it. Even with my glasses on the "3D" gave me a headache after a minute :(

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Ugh I tried out a 3DS and hated it. Even with my glasses on the "3D" gave me a headache after a minute :sad:

There's a way to turn it off though. I'm assuming 3DS games aren't compatible with the DS or DSi so the best option is probably to just get a 3DS and turn the 3D setting off, which seems a waste. I never bought into 3D anyway, it was cool at first for the novelty and then it got irritating.

Anyway, I'll probably not play this, I had a quick play through Pokémon Black 2 and I really disliked it, it just feels like the pokémon I played as a small child but with better graphics and... well... different pokémon. I imagine this, although 3D, will probably be much the same. Start in small boring town, talk to professor, go on coolest adventure ever, collect 8 badges, defeat Elite 4. I really really simplified it but that's generally what happens every game. 

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Ugh I tried out a 3DS and hated it. Even with my glasses on the "3D" gave me a headache after a minute :sad:

You can always turn off the 3D effect and that's what I plan on doing. I might turn it on for special events in the game or whatever, but I wouldn't play the whole game with the 3D effect on all the time. It really fucks with my eyesight and gives me massive headaches. Migraines sometimes.

I'll probably not play this, I had a quick play through Pokémon Black 2 and I really disliked it, it just feels like the pokémon I played as a small child but with better graphics and... well... different pokémon. I imagine this, although 3D, will probably be much the same. Start in small boring town, talk to professor, go on coolest adventure ever, collect 8 badges, defeat Elite 4. I really really simplified it but that's generally what happens every game. 

Okay, Pokémon Black & White and Pokémon Black & White 2 were pure and utter shit. Everything was shit. The graphics, 99% of the pokémon and how dull it generally was. I think I've said this before, but only the storyline was decent enough to keep me going and play the full game, until I eventually got rid of it and sold it, haha.

The pokémon games are awesome because they are the way they are, at least it's like that to me. I always am eager to play a new pokémon game and start off the same way. The Legend of Zelda is also always like that, the princess gets stolen and you have to save her royal buttox, but their games are still awesome no matter what. I appreciate the Pokémon Company for changing the graphics completely and trying to be more innovated. It also seems that the pokémon in this new game will be fucking awesome, seeing that they might be based on Norse mythology!

Here's the article: http://www.kimikogam...gendary-dragon/

I think it's quite orginal and great, if you ask me. Heh, but then again, I might be too much of a pokémon fanatic to even notice certain things.

well that is depressing .. i need to invest in a 3DS ! DO you think it will any goood ?

Personally as I've stated before, I'm quite excited :lol: so yeah, I think it'll be good.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I think it's quite orginal and great, if you ask me. Heh, but then again, I might be too much of a pokémon fanatic to even notice certain things.

Well that'll be the difference between you and I then. I love Diablo 3 despite the constant beating it takes by Diablo fans, but I love the concept of killing crap and looting it in random dungeons too fun to care about the fact the Witch Doctor's Zombie Dogs have 4% HP more than they should do or whatever, and that they practically used the same settings in the game again.

I used to love Pokémon with a passion when I was a pre-teen but I lost touch somewhere and I can't get back into the game without wishing they'd have at least changed it up a little and made your character someone coming into the new province (or whatever they're called) from Kanto on a boat in the hopes of discovering new pokémon. Something that breaks the cycle in an interesting way. 

You're the girl with hope and excitement in her eyes as something new is about to be released. I'm the old man shaking a stick at things and telling everyone "things were so much better in the old days!"

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
(I think in bringing a dead topic back to life, but, anyway)

I'm looking forward to them. If not just for the fact that we can walk diagonally and rollerskate and ride Pokemon. The graphics have gotten south better and I'm excited to see if they've changed the game any. I also live that we will be able to pick what our character looks like to a point...

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
That and there is a new Fairy type!!

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd
  • Fav Song Glass table girls

Kinda gave up after i turned 16 way too many pokemon versions... though recently got a psx emulator just to play digimon world

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

That and there is a new Fairy type!!

There are two new pokémon that are fairy type, Sylveon (one of the new eevolutions) and this bird looking thing called Shushup. Quite honestly they both look like utter shit and am still disappointed with the new pokémon they've been leaking. I'll play the game regardless of these aspects but was expecting more, I guess. That's probably my downfall though, as the generations progress things get worse and the pokémon industry isn't as creative and intuitive as they used to be. I really hate coming to terms with that, but it's a must and a childhood ruiner. I just hope the other pokémons that are yet to be leaked will look somewhat decent and acceptable.

Oh, and fairy type is such a pussy kind, although super-effective on dragon type. Fuck.

Here are some leaks from the Coro-Coro magazine issue due for August:

1001183_431794880190311_1640090776_n.jpg

The puff ball is called Peroppafu and is also a Fairy-type. It's ability is a new one called Sweet Veil which prevents your allies from falling asleep. It's the Cotton Candy Pokémon and has the new move Drain Kiss. It is exclusive to Pokémon X. There's a new Gym leader, with the robot arms, called Shitoron while the other Gym Leader is called Zakuro. Zakuro is said to be good at sports. Types they specialize in are unknown.

1016309_431794833523649_2016532779_n.jpg

Xerneas is Fairy-type, Yveltal is Dark/Flying. Xerneas has an ability called Fairy Aura while Yveltal has one called Dark Aura. Fairy Aura powers up Fairy-type moves while Dark Aura powers up Dark-type moves. Xerneas has a special move called Geo Control and Yveltal one called Death Wing.

581650_431794840190315_41446755_n.jpg

Pancham's evolution is called Goronda. It is the Aggressive Pokémon and has the ability Iron Fist. It is Fighting/Dark-type. It has the move Hammer Arm and a new method of evolution.

1070116_431794843523648_557162550_n.jpg

The Squids are called Maika, the Rotation Pokémon is and its evolution Karamanero, the Reversal Pokémon, and both are Dark/Psychic-type Pokémon. Maika has a move called Turn Over which reverses stat changes. It's a Dark-type move. Karamanero has the move Hypnosis. They both have either Suction Cups or Contrary.

581650_431794866856979_1095570670_n.jpg

The pink bird is called Shushup and is Fairy-type. It is the Perfume Pokémon and has the ability of Healer. It knows the move AromaTherapy. It is exclusive to Pokémon Y. The professor (guy in the lab coat below) is called Purataanu (possibly romanised into Platane, a type of tree). He will occasionally battle you. The evil team (the men and woman in red uniforms) is called Team Flair/Flare. Their purpose is to make money.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
I've been following the game as more information is released, and yeah, I have to admit that I'm disappointed with some things. I've heard that some of the Pokemon from previous generations were going to be classified as fairy or part fairy.

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley

Gen 2 is best gen. Everything else is shit.

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

I've been following the game as more information is released, and yeah, I have to admit that I'm disappointed with some things. I've heard that some of the Pokemon from previous generations were going to be classified as fairy or part fairy.

I wouldn't remember all the pokémon who will get the fairy type, but Gardevoir is one of them. Shame.

Gen 2 is best gen. Everything else is shit.

I will hurt you.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country

I wouldn't remember all the pokémon who will get the fairy type, but Gardevoir is one of them. Shame.

I will hurt you.

I agree with this ^

My sister goes around giggling about how she is going to have a male Gardevoir and he is a FAIRY! Lol

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

EC sometimes fucks up the quoting system, damn :L

Even if I do view fairy type as a very sissy kind and girly, it will screw up my all-loving dragon type pokémon.. which is unfair. To have your team destroyed by such a type is a damn shame, the rage of us dragon trainers :| The only pokémon I'm looking forward to that is fairy (for now) is Xerneas. And actually, I was quite surprised that Xerneas wasn't a light pokémon and Yveltal dark, everyone speculated about that and thought that light was going to be the new type, certainly not fairy. Oh well.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
My quote did not work as planned.

I always have a dragon on my team, but I try really hard to have a wide variety of types and moves.

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley

I will hurt you.

Gold/silver fanboy 4 life. Take your fairies far far away from my precious pokemon and stop making MC look even girlier.

Best quote before final battle:

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Eltit Rebmem

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

I like a lot of things and I hate a lot of things.

The new Mewtwo forme seems like such a stupid idea. Also, I don't like the direction they're taking with this 'Fairy-type'. The amount of 'cute' things seems a bit overkill. Personally, I really don't like the Pokémon Amie idea.

However, I love the fact that you can finally customise your character. It's about time they introduced that into the games. I also like a few of the new Pokémon such as Xerneas, Yveltal, Froakie, Helioptile, Pangoro, Clauncher and Malamar. Five-on-one battles and Sky battles are kind of cool too. I like how they updated the graphics a lot (even though I'll miss the sprites) and I really like the rivals.

The fat guy is awesome.

rivals4.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokémon, new, october, wah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users