Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Suicide

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Mysterious_dark_angel

Mysterious_dark_angel

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Have you ever wanted to commit suicide? Have you ever cut so deep that you pass out? I've been having really bad depression, I have been cutting and I've been having suicidal thoughts like crazy... I've tried committing suicide many times in the past and it seems like no one cares at all, I have no one to talk to. It's like they wouldn't care if I committed suicide, if no one's going to care if I kill myself then why shouldn't I? I won't be missed, hell it might be better if I commit suicide...

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Well at least we're safe in the knowledge that your bark is worse than your bite, you probably won't do anything. 

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

First class fuck up.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Better not do it.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God

The only time I would commit sudoku would be to preserve my family's honour.

meetodafreako

meetodafreako

Frequent lurker, rare poster.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
when you feel sad remember that 420 blaze it faggot.

Sylar

Sylar

I'm a Merman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band ~
  • Fav Song Rabbit Heart
?So much good advice.
OP, you can get some help. How old are you anyways? I'm on mobile so I can't see D:

SafeZoneXo

SafeZoneXo

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Mysterious_dark_angel,

my advice to you is that to 1. get help for a counsellor or someone you can trust. 2. find something ( a hobby or something) where you can do when you have these thoughts and want to cut again, it'll take your mind off things.. what i do is write poetry about how i feel or something just random. there is a site i like to use to help me to relax the quiet place (http://thequietplace...m/thequietplace) it works a treat for me. hope everything gets better for you. if you need to chat i am always here

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

Have you ever wanted to commit suicide? Have you ever cut so deep that you pass out? I've been having really bad depression, I have been cutting and I've been having suicidal thoughts like crazy... I've tried committing suicide many times in the past and it seems like no one cares at all, I have no one to talk to. It's like they wouldn't care if I committed suicide, if no one's going to care if I kill myself then why shouldn't I? I won't be missed, hell it might be better if I commit suicide...

I think you should talk to a counselor or therapist. If you're underage you can get help without your parents knowing and you don't have to pay for it. Ask a counselor at school to point you in the right direction. Also, if you get help it's very important to be honest with yourself otherwise the help you get won't help you very much. Try not to be dramatic.. people don't take drama seriously. These feelings are temporary they will go away. You can feel better if you really want to.

Well at least we're safe in the knowledge that your bark is worse than your bite, you probably won't do anything. 

Idiot.

Nereus

Nereus

The Old Man Of The Sea

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,833 posts

OP, sure, take the easy way out.

Go get some help. Get treated for your depression. There are many professionals out there who would help you. And they would care if you died. Suicide is such a selfish thing because it's just going to destroy your loved ones in the end. Think about that next time you want to kill yourself. 

Mysterious_dark_angel

Mysterious_dark_angel

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I have no loved ones, the only one that loves me is my wife. I've tried getting help, talking to counselors, I've tried writing poems, playing the guitar. But nothing works, I keep feeling this way everyday...

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

I have no loved ones, the only one that loves me is my wife. I've tried getting help, talking to counselors, I've tried writing poems, playing the guitar. But nothing works, I keep feeling this way everyday...

goldsilentcat

goldsilentcat

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Utah
  • Fav Band nightcore
  • Fav Song gayness

Heres what you need to do go to a local hardware store and buy some razor wire right k now go to a tall building and tie the razor wire to your arms and legs and to your neck and tie it to a structure but glue your hands to your head so when you jump off it will rip your head off you will be suspended there and it will look like you ripped your head off.

ImEmoSorry

ImEmoSorry

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Well bro i also have "suicide thoughts" Try sleeping that always helps me :D

NightAngel

NightAngel

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Breaking Benjamin
  • Fav Song Chevelle-The Red

Try doing something productive...I write/play music, sketch my thoughts, paint or go for a looonnngg hard run

timo716

timo716

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Know this problem to.

Started cutting when i was little nobody notticed.

i worked so hardto kick the habbit.

and i did it

i have flashbacks of my past

sometime  i really wanna cut again but i don't

i treid to commit suicide more times then i have fingers.

to kick this habbit you can write or sing.

do the garden or something

i also focussed on my study

good luck

if you or some one ever wanna talk about it ;)

message me ;)

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Just go out, get out the house the worst is to sit there and mope about it stew in the emotions of how you feel. Go out, go for a walk, breath in fresh air, eat at a nice restaurant or go take a look at areas you like, keep a book to write all your thoughts down. SUICIDE is not worth it trust me.

If you think it is the option then you may need help. If you're in high school seek your councellor for advice they usually can point you in the right direction. If not, go see your doctor and get help this isn't going to just go away.

I get a lot of mood swings goes from happy to anger to happy to excited and at first I thought it was horomones and other things but then I realised now 22 there is no way I can go on my life being in between these moods and not knowing how to keep it under control. I've been getting more and more out of control. Therapists I do not think they can help I was in that mind frame too but now I know I can't go on with having a kid and now a guy I might marry so I have to get myself fixed before I move on with the future.  

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd
  • Fav Song Glass table girls

you're on the mobile or pc, chances are you have a roof under your head. now think of the kids in Africa who day to day from the minute they can walk fighting for their lives.

people out there have it worst and you're throwing away yours.

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

you're on the mobile or pc, chances are you have a roof under your head. now think of the kids in Africa who day to day from the minute they can walk fighting for their lives.

people out there have it worst and you're throwing away yours.

It's more than possible to be happier without a roof over your head than with a roof. It's about the people and relationships and bearing on life than about what you are referring to. My opinion, but I speak from experience.

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd
  • Fav Song Glass table girls

It's more than possible to be happier without a roof over your head than with a roof. It's about the people and relationships and bearing on life than about what you are referring to. My opinion, but I speak from experience.

Trust me, you'd rather have somewhere to go to, rather then living on the streets, unemployed, with very small amount of cash. Those who think of suicide needs to change their mindset. So what if people and relationships bring you down. If no one gave two shits about you play it to your advantage. Be something, Be someone. You have that opportunity.

I used to be depressed too. Hell some days i felt as if suicide was an option. But do I really want to go down as a loser, Fuck that. No one cares about you? give them something to care about. I was a nobody, no one liked me, I was bullied at school. Today I run club events. Saw a kid that used to pick on me. Barred that bitch. If no one gives you respect, give them a reason to give you respect. Everywhere i go people know me. I go to an architecture event i get handshakes, even though I'm not an architecture student.

Always make something of yourself.

You think therefore you exist.

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

You hear that? He used to be a loser and a nobody, but today he runs club events and he got a handshake at an architecture event. And he’s in a position to be a little bit of a dick as well. He still is a loser and a nobody, but he used to too.

Carpe diem (or put your own non sequitur quote here).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users