Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tips On Getting A Friend Back Please?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SafeZoneXo

SafeZoneXo

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Hey everyone,

i really need some tips and ways to get a really close friend back.

i did something really stupid about 3-4 months ago.people keep telling me (including my sister) that she wants to talk and sort things out but never tries to do so. i have tried messaging her- no reply

and i have tried talking to her face to face but she walks away from me.

To be honest i feel like shit.. and if i could go back and change things i would.

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

If she doesn't want to talk, then she doesn't want to talk. Pushing the subject doesn't help things.

SafeZoneXo

SafeZoneXo

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

If she doesn't want to talk, then she doesn't want to talk. Pushing the subject doesn't help things.

yeeah.. i get what you are saying but when multiple people that i trust keep saying that she said that she wants to talk and sort things out.. then she doesn't respond to mee i get really dam confused and it just fustrates me 

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Your friend might truly want to sort things out with you and talk about whatever bad thing you did - but things do need time depending on the gravity of the situation. She internally could want some answers and talk to you, but on the outside not at all. 

If you want to tell us, what did you do that was so heavy to end a close friendship?

SafeZoneXo

SafeZoneXo

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

well i liked this guy who was in her class (since the day i met him) she knew this full well and went out with him... i was completely fine with it as i thought nothing was going to happen between me and this guy. two weeks later, she broke up with him. two months later this guy asked me out, i kept asking her if she was ok with it. after two weeks being together with this guy, she kicked up a stink about it saying he didn't like me, he was the love of my life etc. i got pissed, me and this guy broke up and we just kept on fighting till i said i had enough because it was all too heated between us. 

SafeZoneXo

SafeZoneXo

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Your friend might truly want to sort things out with you and talk about whatever bad thing you did - but things do need time depending on the gravity of the situation. She internally could want some answers and talk to you, but on the outside not at all. 

If you want to tell us, what did you do that was so heavy to end a close friendship?

well i liked this guy who was in her class (since the day i met him) she knew this full well and went out with him... i was completely fine with it as i thought nothing was going to happen between me and this guy. two weeks later, she broke up with him. two months later this guy asked me out, i kept asking her if she was ok with it. after two weeks being together with this guy, she kicked up a stink about it saying he didn't like me, he was the love of my life etc. i got pissed, me and this guy broke up and we just kept on fighting till i said i had enough because it was all too heated between us. 

AZgirl480

AZgirl480

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arizona
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song Forgiven

Ok,

Was this guy really worth losing your friend over?

You've tried talking to her and you've tried messaging her. Thats basically all you can do.

If you want you can write a letter/message to her, explaining what happened and that your sorry then either give it to her or send it to her then leave her alone. She needs time to get over this and be ready to be friends. If you are really her friend and are not just apologizing to make yourself feel better, then you can wait.

If she is really your close friend, she will message you back soon.

Believe me, I know this from experience.

SafeZoneXo

SafeZoneXo

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Ok,

Was this guy really worth losing your friend over?

You've tried talking to her and you've tried messaging her. Thats basically all you can do.

If you want you can write a letter/message to her, explaining what happened and that your sorry then either give it to her or send it to her then leave her alone. She needs time to get over this and be ready to be friends. If you are really her friend and are not just apologizing to make yourself feel better, then you can wait.

If she is really your close friend, she will message you back soon.

Believe me, I know this from experience.

Thank you, it's no better at this point but i really hope they do

CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Hey everyone,

i really need some tips and ways to get a really close friend back.

i did something really stupid about 3-4 months ago.people keep telling me (including my sister) that she wants to talk and sort things out but never tries to do so. i have tried messaging her- no reply

and i have tried talking to her face to face but she walks away from me.

To be honest i feel like shit.. and if i could go back and change things i would.

I understand where you are coming from. I have many friends on here whom I would love to reconcile with, but they do not want to hear anything I try to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users