Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Photoshop] Less Stock Images And More Brushes/shapes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Navou

Navou

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

I've just been fiddling around with Photoshop for a few school assignments and for my own experience. I have drawn inspiration and tips from a few tutorials and I don't think these results are too bad. My aim was to reduce my use of stock images and use more brushes, renders and lighting.

Please comment what you like and dislike with any further criticism you have too offer. As for you drawers out there i would really appreciate extra feedback on my tonal drawing, it's a school assignment and my teacher has said I should put in darker tones around the hair. Of course it's not finished but I feel that I could maybe do a lot more, I'm sitting on a B+ and hope to bump it up too an A.

P1100244.jpg

AbstractOrbflatten.jpg

BlakePokeball.jpg

Jarrett.jpg

JordanBallWallpaper.jpg

meetodafreako

meetodafreako

Frequent lurker, rare poster.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -

Really great, amigo!

I really like the one of the singer, but if I would prefer to have the bokeh-orbs a little more spaced out across the picture or just tweaked a little differently, though that is just personal preference. :)

Navou

Navou

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Thanks. It wasn't must to work with because the picture was already highly contrasted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users