Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bullying And Suicidal Thoughts!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

PinkWhale

PinkWhale

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

tell the principal of the school contact police.  they can get kicked out of the school. if none of that helps get a knife and swing around like a psycho every time they  start something.   you have nothing to lose right?

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

No, nothing to lose at all when you start 'swinging a knife around like a psycho'.

PinkWhale

PinkWhale

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

No, nothing to lose at all when you start 'swinging a knife around like a psycho'.

You won't stab them and they will run away shitless. Just scare them

sashabella789

sashabella789

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arizona
  • Fav Band black veil brides
  • Fav Song i'm not a vampire

we all now how u feel

xxAloneSCxx

xxAloneSCxx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Can I just say thank you to all of you!!!!! I really do feel greatful for you replies and advice >.<

AnonyDead

AnonyDead

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Can I just say thank you to all of you!!!!! I really do feel greatful for you replies and advice >.<

Just to tell you your school has a legal obligation to help you by taking action.... (If you need support I'm a trained youth worker and mentor.... I've seen young people turn their lives around because of people like me......) So far I haven't had anyone kill themselves after sessions with me, and I hope I never see that day.....

GothicEmo98

GothicEmo98

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black Veil Brides
  • Fav Song In The End

hey ive been bullied since I was 3, I am now 15 and I am used to suicidal thoughts after threats on my life from some silly cows in my lessons, my main advice to anyone would be talk to some one, heck if u want experience talk to me, I have saved my friend from suicide by talking, I would try getting a rubber band on your wrist to use when its tough to distract your self but don't over do it or u could harm your self. this is a proven method short term to deal with stress and suicide is defo not an option

I find a good cry or scream or trash something helps me

rock on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users