Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DDdrummerGuy

DDdrummerGuy

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Location:Behind you !!!!! you looked didnt you.... name im in Brisbane
  • Country
  • Fav Band Asking Alexandria
  • Fav Song Dont go~ bring me the Horizon

well who here is a supernatural fan.....

Who is your fav character

Fav episode

Fav story they have covered

i like Jesne Ackles...that sexy mofo

my fav episode, would be when odin, and some other gods take on lucifer

and the angels and demons stuff

jenniefromtheblock

jenniefromtheblock

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I am in love with that show. I loved Ruby back when she was using the blondie as a vessel. 

Other than that my favorite character is Castiel. My two favorite episodes are when Dean goes back in time & same with Sam the 2nd time to try to save their parents. I'm only on Season 5 though aha.

DDdrummerGuy

DDdrummerGuy

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Location:Behind you !!!!! you looked didnt you.... name im in Brisbane
  • Country
  • Fav Band Asking Alexandria
  • Fav Song Dont go~ bring me the Horizon

ahahah im at season 8 lol

Raven Nevermore

Raven Nevermore

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band InFlames

Love the show, favorite character well Dean - favorite ep well i will get back to you when the series is finished :P

Firing Blanks

Firing Blanks

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band I have many
  • Fav Song Changes everyweek

I've only started watching it, I've almost finished the first season. ASDFGHJKL. I need the Chevy Impala. And Dean ;D

3kko

3kko

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hunting Demons, killing things, All the in the family Business!

Favorite Character...Now...Misha Collins as Castiel...

Before...Katie Cassidy as Ruby...

Two of my favorite quotes!!!!

Castiel: A deputy sheriff laid eyes on the archangel.
Dean Winchester: And he still has eyes? All right, what's the plan?
Castiel: [shrugs] We'll... tell the officer that he witnessed an Angel of the Lord, and the officer will tell us where the angel is.
Dean Winchester: You're serious? You're gonna walk in there and tell him the truth?
Castiel: [confused] Why not?
[Dean slips an FBI badge into Castiel's inside pocket, fusses with his shirt and tie]
Dean Winchester: Because... we're humans. And when humans want something, really really bad... we lie.
Castiel: [puzzled] Why?
Dean Winchester: Because... that's how you become president.

Dean:“That is exactly why our lives suck. I mean,come on,we hunt monsters!What the hell? I mean,normal people,they see a monster,and they run.But not us,no,no,no,we search out things that want to kill us. Or eat us!You know who does that? Crazy people! We are insane!You know, and then there's the bad diner food and then the skeevy motel rooms and then the truck-stop waitress with the bizarre rash.I mean,who wants this life,Sam? Seriously? Do you actually like being stuck in a car with me eight hours a day, every single day? I don't think so! I mean,I drive too fast. And I listen to the same five albums over and over and over again, and I sing along.I'm annoying,I know that.And you,you're gassy!You eat half a burrito,and you get toxic! I mean,you know what?You can forget it.Stay away from me Sam,OK? Because I am done with it.I'm done with the monsters and the hellhounds and the ghost sickness and the damn apocalypse. I'm out. I'm done. Quit." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users