Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Doctor Who

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

awildfaggotappears!

awildfaggotappears!

kalsi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,412 posts

does anyone here watch doctor who?? it's coming back in like two days and i'm really really excited because i love the idea of clara's character and jenna is such a great actress and yeah

SafeZoneXo

SafeZoneXo

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

i have watched bits and pieces of it but i find it alright. i have alot of friends who talk about it non stop and meh when i am in the mood i will listen but if not i will just zone out.

My friends have been counting down and just talking non-stop about it for the last two weeks :)

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Heavily dislike it, eugh.

nah

nah

nah

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band you
  • Fav Song you

Aw yiss, doctor who. I am excited. But the last series or two sucked massively. I loved Amy and Rory but srsly that series was lacking in any sort of general plot or theme, each episode was just entirely separate and none of it flowed together. I hope this series is better, I loved the underlying plotlines of the few series before.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

It's starting up in two days? Why can't I seem to find an actual release date and time? -.-"

I'm a huge fan, have been since I was a child and it's a big thing around here. Considering it's a great part of our history and culture, it's no surprise that it's something that my father and granda watched.

I didn't think there were any Whovians on EC. 

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

First class fuck up.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
Hate that show.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I've only watched a few episodes, it's very hit and miss for me. I liked the one with the angel statues, but those stupid fuckers that carry their brains around and the Daleks, well..

awildfaggotappears!

awildfaggotappears!

kalsi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,412 posts

I've only watched a few episodes, it's very hit and miss for me. I liked the one with the angel statues, but those stupid fuckers that carry their brains around and the Daleks, well..

THE OODS WERE SO SWEET AND STUFF THO D:

Bimp

Bimp

2gr8ful2beh8ful

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Worlds End Girlfriend

I probably would like it if I was still twelve years old but I'm not so I don't.

callmeurangel

callmeurangel

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song Hero

That show is loved by my nerd friends, so I try to watch some episodes so I know what they're talking about :P

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Doctor Who is amazing. 

However, Clara's storyline was a let down, they made it out that there was going to be some massive climax and then last night's finale episode sucked and was a two parter that's being continued on November 23rd. 

Clara is one of the worst companions ever. 

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

Doctor Who is amazing. 

However, Clara's storyline was a let down, they made it out that there was going to be some massive climax and then last night's finale episode sucked and was a two parter that's being continued on November 23rd. 

Clara is one of the worst companions ever. 

Clara is a great companion. Jenna Louise Coleman is a fantastic actress and no denying she portrays the character well.

It's the scripts for the recent seasons that have been a total let down. It seems like they're being recycled continuously due to lack of inspiration. I have a feeling it will only spiral downhill from here, interest in Doctor Who in the UK is declining and the only thing that's keeping it afloat is foreign interest. 

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

It's the problem when you have only 1 episode to tell a story and not 6. :( You run out of ideas fast and end up resorting to fan service.

I want my epic story lines again.

Pierce_the_Rain

Pierce_the_Rain

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
The green farting ones scare the shit out of me! Xc

PhillipKr

PhillipKr

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Utah
  • Fav Band PhillipKrZV
  • Fav Song New Zealand
saw the latest episode of Doctor Who. Very easy to get attached to this corny show...lol. Latest episode had a corny ending. Knew his daughter would regenerate..so why didnt the Doctor? LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users