Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who, Or What, Am I?

* * * * * 1 votes Gender and Sexuality

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Raven XX

Raven XX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I am, technically, a girl; but inside I feel like I want to be a guy. The odd part is that I enjoy being a girl and I still am more attracted to guys than girls. After some thinking lately though I've realized that I really want to live as a gay guy (plz dont judge) but I still want to be a girl and someday have kids of my own. I can't figure out what I want to do when it comes to making such a transition and I really don't know how to get there. I guess I could use some help and advice, please help me!

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

awildfaggotappears!

awildfaggotappears!

kalsi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,412 posts

coming from someone who might actually be transitioning sometime, i wouldn't recommend it for your situation. seriously. you're just a bit of a tomboy.

Raven XX

Raven XX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Thanks, and gook luck :)

brand-new

brand-new

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

You are a person :D you should love you for who yu are. gender is a block of the mind. it dosnt matter if you love someone you love them if not the who gives a fuck. you are you and no one is the same :D

Love and hope

Brillix :)

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

This reply is probably too late...but this doesn't sound like a 'tomboy' at all.

What you said kind of reminds me of how I felt a few months ago. I've gone through phazes of feeling like a boy, and thought I was strange because there were still things tying me to being a girl. I found out recently that it's perfectly ok, and happens to more people than you'd think. Bigender, or gender fluid.

You don't HAVE to choose. You can be either, or neither, or both, whenever and however. I feel like a boy most of the time, but I dress like a girl most of the time.

As for sexuality, I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with the gender someone identifies with. eg. there's no point saying, I feel like a guy BUT I like guys, because the two...in my opinion, aren't related. Attraction to a gender =/= the gender you identify with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users