Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Poem

emo depression better place dream dreams pain

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

hgkgb

hgkgb

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band idc
You know that girl the one that always wore a smile?
The one that seemed so happy like everything was so right for her,sort of like she had never really felt pain,well she had.
That smile she wore it was fake just like the happiness that she betrayed.
So she run away hoping to find something beautiful to replace that pain.
A place where people aren't so broken.
Smiles are true and people dance in the rain yet they feel no pain.
A place were she could be that girl,the one that always wore a smile.
The one that was always happy because everything was so right for her.
A place where all her pain would disappear like she had never felt pain.
That's only what she wanted to find.
What she really found was that a place such as this simply doesn't exist.

Ravaged Ends

Ravaged Ends

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I think she could have a little chat with Tobi. I'm sure he could work something out with his Tsuki no Me plan. 😜

KennethSen

KennethSen

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Maryland
  • Fav Band KennethSenRL
  • Fav Song India
FIFA 16 is going to have the updated 3D head scans of fourteen Real Madrid¡¯s most popular players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, James Rodr¨ªguez and Karim Benzema. EA Sports has posted a video which displays the hidden hard work and how technolgy is upgrading with FIFA 16. Buy cheap fifa 16 coins from
- http://www.bestfifa1...ate-Team-Coins/

Marianokich

Marianokich

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Wyoming
  • Fav Band MarianokichIN
  • Fav Song Ecuador
Hello. And Bye. FIFA 16 has arrived with another news as EA SPORTS joins Real Madrid as official videogaming partner. Electronic Arts and Real Madrid has tied an exclusive deal of three-year making EA SPORTS the official videogame partner of the Spanish club.Buy cheap fifa 16 coins from
- http://www.bestfifa15coins.com/

EdwardWiz

EdwardWiz

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band EdwardWizKY
  • Fav Song Jamaica
Hello. And Bye. FIFA 16 is going to have the updated 3D head scans of fourteen Real Madrid¡¯s most popular players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, James Rodr¨ªguez and Karim Benzema. EA Sports has posted a video which displays the hidden hard work and how technolgy is upgrading with FIFA 16. Buy cheap fifa 16 coins from
- http://www.bestfifa1...ate-Team-Coins/

KennethSen

KennethSen

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Maryland
  • Fav Band KennethSenRL
  • Fav Song India
Hello. And Bye. FIFA 16 is going to have the updated 3D head scans of fourteen Real Madrid¡¯s most popular players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, James Rodr¨ªguez and Karim Benzema. EA Sports has posted a video which displays the hidden hard work and how technolgy is upgrading with FIFA 16. Buy cheap fifa 16 coins from
- http://www.mmogavip.com

Furypem

Furypem

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Wisconsin
  • Fav Band FurypemBQ
  • Fav Song United Kingdom
Once he had got into the pipe it would just be a question of improvising.
buy online cardura buy online ocuflox Bond took her to her cabin and then went on to his and had a Hot Salt bath followed by a Cold Domestic shower. estrace buy online buy risperdal Ive brought you a little present, said Pooh excitedly. colcrys buy online buy zofran Thank you so much, Mr Bryce.
order minocin vepesid buy online There were three fellows in particular who worried me beyond endurance, keeping watch continually about my door, and threatening me with the law. buy cleocin online In a second it would shift to an arm or shoulder and he would be finished. I followed out his orders, for I knew how right and wise they were. norvasc buy coumadin buy buy online effexor
order periactin buy alesse online What size do you want to be? buy cheap celexa buy bactrim Well, anyhow-it didnt rain, he said. order tenoretic buy cheap trental There may be papers more, such as this.
order depakote buy online robaxin Who in the world has the power of life or death over his people? order suprax The chef de partie, the croupier, the huissier? He felt the sweat running down from his hair into his eyes. risperdal buy online zofran buy requip buy online
buy online zofran buy singulair online First he fastened up the windows and latched them securely. buy online estrace mevacor buy All experience has shown that drowned bodies, or bodies thrown into the water immediately after death by violence, require from six to ten days for decomposition to take place to bring them to the top of the water. cheap zofran nizoral buy In the theatre this is whats known as dressing a thin house, said Tiffany as they sat down amidst the forest of empty chairs and tables.
buy xylocaine buy online nexium To be sure I arose from a sound slumber, with all my senses in confusion, to the contemplation of a very startling phenomenon, and one which, although expected, was not expected at the moment. buy cheap biaxin I could feel the soft, shivering touch of the lips on the super sensitive skin of my throat, and the hard dents of two sharp teeth, just touching and pausing there. In a matter of seconds, London would be coming in. buy zofran tegretol buy online diflucan buy
order prandin buy online anafranil Cant complain, said the tall young man. estrace buy online buy online asacol Bond recognized the extra-large type used in Ms personal communications. order flagyl buy prandin Thats what Jagulars always do, said Pooh, much interested.
sinequan buy flagyl buy online I thought it best, however, to dissemble my wrath, and to treat them with promises and fair words, until, by some good turn of fate, an opportunity of vengeance should be afforded me. buy cheap vibramycin Renfield seemed himself aware of having made a lapse, for he hurried on, as though to distract my attention from it, I dont take any stock at all in such matters. And somewhere, in some rented room in London, the hiss of the recorder would stop as she put back the receiver. renova buy buy atarax cytoxan buy
cheap flagyl anafranil buy What a man for Head of Station T! advair buy order bactrim His funeral took place on Thursday. cheap micardis buy cheap zestril Bonds whole consciousness had drained down to the two rows of softly creeping feet.
cheap mobic buy elavil online I guess some of the brighter ones will try and get away to Cuba in the plane or the launch. buy arimidex He stood up with my two hands in his, and as he looked down into my face, I am afraid I was blushing very much, he said, Little girl, I hold your hand, and youve kissed me, and if these things dont make us friends nothing ever will. One of the men from the Caymans who had volunteered on the outbreak of war, he had ended up as a Paymasters clerk in a small Naval Intelligence organization in Malta. singulair buy online cheap vibramycin propecia buy online
buy trental online cheap celebrex But it seems they were the usual peasants and commuters that take these boats, and as it was a late boat there werent many passengers anyway. risperdal buy cheap diovan What I have described in the Frenchman, was merely the result of an excited, or perhaps of a diseased intelligence. cheap tenormin buy cheap norvasc Crab Key got worked on and off when the price was high enough, but the whole industry went bust, with Crab Key and the other poor-quality deposits in the van, when the Germans invented artificial chemical manure.
plavix buy buy vibramycin online No one spoke up for his department or mentioned the countless victories of Soviet Intelligence that could be set against the few mistakes. requip buy It was as if her lover had threatened to send her out of the cinema and now had relented. When we had got some little distance away, we went into a clump of trees, and struck a match, and looked at the childs throat. buy bystolic buy online propecia cheap exelon
buy feldene buy online risperdal Finally I hit upon what I considered a far better expedient than either of these. bystolic buy online aggrenox buy online Spose I drop him down fuss, and den de limb wont break wid just de weight ob one nigger. buy vermox online order depakote There was a communicating door into a more masculine dressing-room and another that led into an extremely luxurious modern bathroom with a step-down bath and a bidet.
order tofranil flagyl buy You, whom I have seen with no tremble of hand or heart, do operations of life and death that make the rest shudder. estrace buy Radio Security would be monitoring the call, as they monitored every call from an agent. From first light on March ist, hail and icy sleet, with a Force 8 gale behind them, lashed at the city and went on lashing as the people streamed miserably to work, their legs whipped by the wet hems of their macintoshes and their faces blotching with the cold. order inderal buy advair online buy online amaryl
order sporanox artane buy online Was one of the party who entered the house. buy altace online buy tenoretic In the meantime the balloon arose like a lark, and, soaring far away above the city, at length drifted quietly behind a cloud similar to that from which it had so oddly emerged, and was thus lost forever to the wondering eyes of the good citiezns of Rotterdam. buy cheap noroxin cheap pamelor The wind suddenly shifted to the northeast, and the remnant of the sea fog melted in the blast.
buy sustiva buy cheap evista At times she slept, and both Van Helsing and I noticed the difference in her, between sleeping and waking. buy cheap diflucan He slipped his hands down to her swelling buttocks and gripped them fiercely, pressing the centres of their bodies together. Bond stopped, cursing himself for not having thought of her. buy online xylocaine order risperdal cheap combivir
buy aventyl online cheap tofranil This time I shall myself supervise the preparations. cheap zofran lithobid buy My heart beat as I saw the house on which so much of our hope was centered, looming up grim and silent in its deserted condition amongst its more lively and spruce-looking neighbors. buy pamelor vermox buy The best thing, said Owl wisely.
order tenormin cheap adalat No news, and no time to write it if there had been, for every moment is precious. order clomid And you can bet theyll plaster the country with their money just before the off. The engine accelerated into a hasty roar and through the fallen leaves Bond watched the stern of the launch settle lower in the water as it made off to the west. cheap cytotec order arava buy online tenoretic
pamelor buy order deltasone Bond thought of what was going on in the hundreds of fathoms below the boat, the big fish, the shark and barracuda and tarpon and sailfish quietly cruising, the shoals of kingfish and mackerel and bonito and, far below in the grey twilight of the great depths, the phosphorous jellied boneless things that were never seen, the fifty-foot squids, with eyes a foot wide, that streamed along like zeppelins, the last real monsters of the sea, whose size was only known from the fragments found inside whales. aricept buy buy norvasc online His face lit for a moment, but fell again as he went on. buy cheap zofran order celexa But, nagging behind these reflections, was the knowledge that he had not yet had the crash-that he was still on his way towards it, his resistance, his effectiveness reduced.
buy online advair buy online nolvadex It was, perhaps, the mere animal heat of food to hungry people, for none of us had eaten anything since breakfast, or the sense of companionship may have helped us, but anyhow we were all less miserable, and saw the morrow as not altogether without hope. buy loxitane online But it aint been touched sence a hundred years. One of his neighbors, who did not seem to bear him any affection, said that he had gone away two days before, no one knew whither. buy online flomax buy cheap prograf buy online arava
cheap biaxin asacol buy The girl had done most of the sailing. buy premarin online buy clomid online What are you giving him, Pooh? buy cheap parlodel buy online tofranil He said to her abruptly: I cant drink the health of your new frock without knowing your Christian name.
buy cheap loxitane cheap duricef He bent forward so that the soft light shone on the girls face. buy cytotec The man withdrew, and we went into a strict examination of the patient. Everything youve ever done to a girl. order inderal buy altace online buy moduretic online
buy cheap minocin buy cheap exelon Then the man looked down at the circle of diamonds in front of him and carefully, thoughtfully, poked it into a square. cheap lotemax buy online celebrex It sounded to him like a riddle, and he was never much good at riddles, being a Bear of Very Little Brain. buy cheap mevacor buy evista Case without my assistance, Signed The Chef.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emo, depression, better place, dream, dreams, pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users