Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hate Betrayal And Hurt "my First Poem"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

blackrain

blackrain

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
hi people... this is one of my first few serious poems its explaining how i felt so hurt and alone an my depression getting bad here it is Love is cruel. especially if you hate a person or people. love to me is hate betrayal and hurt. a cycle over and over again. friends some are theyre there for you. but what do they really think about you inside? Who cares about people like me? my only friends are hate betrayal and hurt.i hate them but theyre all i got.reality f**k it i hate it. cause its all real and cruel its all full of hate. i want a escape from reality its all hate betrayal and hurt. yeah thats me i have loads more i wanna share them too tell me how you like it or not:)

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Oh, um...

It's lovely, but there's probably something you should know...if that's okay...?

I think your poem needs to be set off from your normal sentences...I can't really tell where the poem starts...also, you should spell check, grammar check, ect...um, if you don't want to do that, I'd be happy to help by fixing spelling errors or things for you...

so, um, your poem seems very bland, tasteless, and unoriginal...I'm really, really sorry! D:

I would maybe suggest putting some depth into it..?

Like...probably talking about what reality does to you specifically that hurts you so badly....like how your "friends" are betraying you? Or why you hate reality? Just...it's just a small suggestion, you don't have to take it seriously....okay...? Do whatever you want with your poem...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users