Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Life Is Hell...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

blackrain

blackrain

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
ive been thru too much all my life abuse hatred bullying all that imagine dad that abused you after 10 yrs wants to be a part of your life again then my little sister abuses she wishes i was dead am a bitch im ugly she does other stuff but shes just like a bully to me my mom is somewhere and i live with my grandparents theyre really bad health wise my grampa has almost died and my sister makes the whole house a hell hole if i had the chioce to die i would take it whats it worth all this suffering can i just die id finally be happy

Kimmy.Kickass

Kimmy.Kickass

First Class Bitch c;

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Do not die darling. taking your own life doesn't help the situation at all. Just talk to someone you trust to give you good advice ..

Th-Dude

Th-Dude

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band avenged sevenfold
  • Fav Song peace of heaven by A7X

Ok, so I refrained from posting on your other topic but because you created ANOTHER one that is just as cryptic as the other one and more hard to read I will reply to this one as best I can.

Abuse is a hard thing. I do not know if you were physically or mentally abused(or both) by your male parental unit but some clarification on what happened in your past would help. Knowing when and why your dad abused you, when it started and when it stopped would be nice. Please try and be more clear in explaining the situation.

Coming from a home where physical abuse did not really happen means I am not best for advice on that matter. All I can say is to get away from the people abusing you, or call the police on them.

I really cannot tell what all is going on with your post. it's jumbled up information that looks like attention whoring because of the multi-posted topics. Please use some grammar and punctuation to help us better understand what is wrong as well as offer advice 

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Well, sweetie, um...from what I could tell, you're living with your grandparents and your sister...? Your sister being the one who wants you dead...? Um, sorry about that...that's not really a great thing to have your sister thinking of you...but, um, in my experience, kindness is ALWAYS returned in one way or another...try and be sweet to your sister, maybe for a month or so, do what nice sisters do...trust me, she should be the loving sister she's supposed to be if you do this...

Plus, you should confide in your grandparents. If your grandfather is on his feet and everything, you should tell him how you feel about your sister, and what she's doing to you. When other people have awareness of how you feel...it can really help the way other people treat you...

Also, you mentioned you're getting psychiatric care? It's pretty expensive...um, I have a hard time believing a few things you say about this depressing life of yours...? Because obviously if your grandparent's health is so bad that one has almost died...I would assume their bills would be shooting through the roof, and there's no money to pay for psychiatric care for someone who thinks they have depression. Which would be cheaper to take pills for. Not to pay a whole doctor for. 

blackrain

blackrain

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
we have insurance he didn't have to pay... im cooled down now. im not gonna post anymore just reply, cause i dont want to sorry for worrying yall.

Th-Dude

Th-Dude

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band avenged sevenfold
  • Fav Song peace of heaven by A7X

I do not know about everyone else on here but regardless to what you post, I would never worry about you. I dont even know you. This is one of the great things about the internet. You can tell people your problems, sometimes get good answers from those people. The awesome thing about those people is they do not know you, we can offer advice and help. But you will never catch me(or many others) worrying about some random chick we saw in a topic on a dying "emo" web site.

Now, thats not to say we do not care what happens to you. Personally I like to see people fix things and move on as I did. But the only way any of us can help is for you to sit down and write out EXACTLY what is wrong. might be a lot so use a word document program to correct spelling and what not so we can read it and offer advice.

Now, because you are here and you have my full attention(as well as several others) appease us by giving a little detail.

possessedbyyourblood

possessedbyyourblood

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

keep strong and never give in, never back down <3

nah

nah

nah

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band you
  • Fav Song you

Get. yourself. some. help.

Do you think posting these problems on this site when you're feeling your worst will really, really help? nobody on this site is qualified in any way to give you the help you need here, let alone diagnose you as being 'depressed' or anything, The best anyone here can do is give you emotional support, tell you it'll be okay, and tell you to go and get yourself some help from a professional who can physically see you, talk to you about your problems and figure out how exactly your life needs to change to improve your mental health.

You need to find a good friend, a confidante who you can talk to when you're at your lowest. Not someone you can constantly complain to and drag down because noone wants to be a talking post for someone who seems to have a million and one problems, but someone who can understand you have issues at home and who will make themselves available to you if you really, really need someone there. A decent friend who cares can do the world of good.

Do you have a school counsellor or health person? Even just talk to your teacher, or a member of staff you feel will be compassionate. Find somebody who can actually make a difference to your life as none of us can.

And I DO understand, I do sympathise with you, especially as a young adolescent life can get very, very difficult at times when family create problems, but you WILL get out of there and you will improve your life if you keep at it, and visualise the end goal of you making something of your life despite problems in your past, and believe me I know.

Make a goal - whether it's academic, wanting to go to college and study a field, or simply to finish school and get a job and save up and move out, make a feasible goal and focus on it, stick to it and make plans for when the time comes, no matter how many years in the future. I don't know how old you are but i'm guessing the 13-15 mark, the years go so very quickly between the ages of 13 and 18 and you're thrown into life, moving out of your childhood home, getting a job etc. If you have your goal set, you can start planning towards it and it can lift you mentally because you know that eventually, things will get better thanks to your own hard work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users