Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Piercing & Tattoos

piercing Tattoos

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Eyeslikefire.

Eyeslikefire.

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
I can't have tattoos or piercings, due to medical reasons. Which is a major bummer. But I have lots of tattoo ideas for when/ if my heart heals itself. Only 2 years to wait for my next scan. :P

Raven Nevermore

Raven Nevermore

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band InFlames

I have two in each earlobe and a ring in my nose. Had always wanted a clitoral hood piercing, never worked up the courage to get one. Have also been meaning to get another one or two in my ears.

I have no tattoos although I have heavily considered getting one. I have picked out two or three I like but I have no idea where I would want them since I don't know what would look best and I have to take future employment into consideration.

Well choose a place where it´s covered with normal clothing, problem solved about employment issues :) have a friend give his/her opinion where it would look good, or even the tattoo guy/girl they usually have some pretty good insight on where the tattoo would look good.

I can't have tattoos or piercings, due to medical reasons. Which is a major bummer. But I have lots of tattoo ideas for when/ if my heart heals itself. Only 2 years to wait for my next scan. :P

Cross my fingers for you, good luck! :)

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

I have two tattoos.

The first one I got was a glyph of the Aztec God Quetzalcoatl on my right shoulder. The shoulder seems the best way to put a tattoo if you don’t want it to be conspicuous, and for some reason I have always considered the right side to be my ‘favourite’ side. I chose the image because I am borderline monomaniacally obsessed with the Aztecs, and especially their religion and religious rituals. The tattoo is small, monochromatic and devoid of any unnecessary frills. It’s just a glyph copied right from a temple wall.

The second one I got was a Faravahar on my left shoulder. The Faravahar is perhaps the best-known symbol of Zoroastrianism, and one of the ‘greatest’ religious symbols in history, predating Christianity and Islam by far. At the time I was in university and I was working on a thesis about Zoroastrianism, and I have always been interested in religion, theology, spirituality etc so I got it tattooed. Like my other tattoo, it’s small, devoid of frills and monochromatic.

I don’t regret getting them at all, but I don’t think I’ll ever get another tattoo. A piercing is definitely out. I never liked them.

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song
I have religious script on my right arm and left chest, "karma" and a raven on my upper back, an infinity symbol, "no regrets", crossed rifles, and OEF XI-XII on my left arm.

More tattoos, yeah, but I'd never get pierced.

Existentialism

Existentialism

Slow motion accident.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,081 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Cassino
  • Fav Song Chesterfield King

Ears, although I haven't worn earrings in some time...mainly because I don't have any I like and haven't gotten around to buying more.

Nose, eyebrow.

Tattoo on my lower stomach in Icelandic. Vio attum okkur draum. Attum allt. Spur of the moment type of thing for my 20th birthday, but I appreciate it more than regret it.

I think i'm set on the piercings aside from my belly button, but I plan to get more tattoos. One on my wrist/lower arm i'm sure. It will be awhile so I know I am 100% sure I want it.

So many have tattoos that may mean something to them, but is similar to so many others. I refuse to judge others tattoos even if I think they're ridiculous. You got it 'cause you think it looks cool? Good for you. It's ugly as sin, but is significant to you? Good for you. Just be sure you want it on your body for the rest of your life.

Truth is, I forget my piercings and tattoos are even there, except my eyebrow, since I see it in the mirror everyday.

Sylvette

Sylvette

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Avenged Sevenfold

I have my ears pierced and my septum, but I am letting my septum close up. I might get my belly button pierced but I am not quite sure yet.

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .

I have six piercings, all in my ears, but three for each. One in each cartilage and two per lobe. I actually have an idea I love for a tattoo which my mom promised me for my eighteenth: a dreamcatcher. Yeah yeah, cliché, but mine will have a different colored bead for each person I have loved and lost in my life, so I'll have a piece with them with me always. So far I'm going to need three beads. Gosh, I'm so dorky and cliché.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
I have both my ears pierced and I'm thinking about stretching them to a maximin size of 8. I know that's not very big bit I don't want them to smell. One of my friends is wearing 8s and they don't smell at all.

I want a nose stud and that's about it piercing wise. Although, me and two of my friends found a picture of a girl with the top of her ass crack pierced. We are still trying to decide if its cute or not. Guess it would be for the guy that gets to do her doggie style.

Tattoos: I want a semicolon on the inside of my wrist. Read my signature if you want to know what it stands for. I also want wings on my back. I have to be careful with my tattoos because of my career choice. I want a time gear on my shoulder. That's Homestuck related, and I won't ever regret symbolizing time. Then a Homra tattoo on my other shoulder, and it represents fire, in a way XD. Inside Joke. But yeah, have to wait 10 more months before I can get any tattoos.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

I have both my ears pierced and I'm thinking about stretching them to a maximin size of 8. I know that's not very big bit I don't want them to smell. One of my friends is wearing 8s and they don't smell at all.

Any size won't smell if properly taken care of.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
Really?? Oh man, people down here need to take better care of their ears then. If that's the case I might move up to a 2 because they are more decorative and prettier. Maybe bigger, I don't know.

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Really?? Oh man, people down here need to take better care of their ears then. If that's the case I might move up to a 2 because they are more decorative and prettier. Maybe bigger, I don't know.

I'm at a 4 right now and going to a 2 in a couple weeks. As long as you clean your plugs or whatever jewelry you're wearing, it's not going to smell. When you reach the larger sizes, materials such as wood can also reduce it. 

It's just like washing your face, brushing your teeth, etc.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
Lol, I can wear a 14. I'm fixing to stretch to a 12. But I will definitely keep that in mind. That you for the tips.

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Lol, I can wear a 14. I'm fixing to stretch to a 12. But I will definitely keep that in mind. That you for the tips.

Stretching up to an 8 is going to take you about 5 months to get to if you want to do it safely. 

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country

Stretching up to an 8 is going to take you about 5 months to get to if you want to do it safely. 

I knowwwww, it's gonna take fooorrreeevvveeerrr. Stupid ears....

I'm also wanting to pierce my cartilage. :) that will take no time at all.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

I'm at a 4 right now and going to a 2 in a couple weeks. As long as you clean your plugs or whatever jewelry you're wearing, it's not going to smell. When you reach the larger sizes, materials such as wood can also reduce it. 

Isn't silicon the best? Or was it the worst? That's what a guy I know has, and I can fit a few of my fingers through his (not that I'd want to, of course) and I believe he said that.

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Isn't silicon the best? Or was it the worst? That's what a guy I know has, and I can fit a few of my fingers through his (not that I'd want to, of course) and I believe he said that.

Silicone is okay when it comes that. It's also extremely drying, so not the best to wear constantly, I can't wear it for more than a day without my ears getting irritated.  Also, if you use an oil, especially with silicone, it helps.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

Silicone is okay when it comes that. It's also extremely drying, so not the best to wear constantly, I can't wear it for more than a day without my ears getting irritated.  Also, if you use an oil, especially with silicone, it helps.

Ah. I think that sounds slightly gross. No offense. I actually wanted to stretch my ears to around the size of a pencil eraser, so that's not what is gross. The gross part is having to oil up your ears. It just reminds me of cars or cooking, which is kinda weird.

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Ah. I think that sounds slightly gross. No offense. I actually wanted to stretch my ears to around the size of a pencil eraser, so that's not what is gross. The gross part is having to oil up your ears. It just reminds me of cars or cooking, which is kinda weird.

Well if you want to keep your lobes healthy, gotta oil them up. Just like when you use lotion to keep the rest of your body from being dry. Also makes inserting jewelry easier. 

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country

My friend who has steadily been stretching her ears is a firm believer in oil. Except for she says lube. She's been telling me, "You have to lube it up, Madi. K-Y works really good. I have some if you need it," lol XD

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

Well if you want to keep your lobes healthy, gotta oil them up. Just like when you use lotion to keep the rest of your body from being dry. Also makes inserting jewelry easier. 

Hm. It still sounds gross. It doesn't make your ear greasy? I dunno why, but it seems like it would.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piercing, Tattoos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users