Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Piercing & Tattoos

piercing Tattoos

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
Attached File  image.jpg   73.72KB   1 downloads

Got my tongue pierced!!!

Raven Nevermore

Raven Nevermore

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band InFlames

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Got my tongue pierced!!!

yay :)

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead

I can't even explain how much I love it. Its fun to play with, and its always an awesome distraction! my tongue feels naked when I take it out. My next one is going to be my belly button!

Raven Nevermore

Raven Nevermore

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band InFlames

I can't even explain how much I love it. Its fun to play with, and its always an awesome distraction! my tongue feels naked when I take it out. My next one is going to be my belly button!

Sounds good :)

The Darkest Night

The Darkest Night

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Got this Dragon half sleeve tattoo done a couple of months ago

image1 (1)

Michaelbex

Michaelbex

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Wyoming
  • Fav Band RichardeaDC
  • Fav Song Jordan
dubs blow as kilkenny eliminated for season"That song was big, man, and it's still big," Juicy said. "It solved the problem reach to some whole other level. I'm getting required to do concerts in Dubai, getting calls to accomplish shows all overseas in locations where I've never been. Nike Air Max Herre An operating paper produced from "Get Another Label? Improving Data Quality and knowledge Mining Using Multiple, Noisy Labelers", ACM SIGKDD 2008, pp. 614 622. Nike Trainers Mens Sale This is the paper from the outside the mainstream IR community that discusses how to Mens Nike Air Max 90 effectively and efficiently leverage Amazon Mechanical Turk (and similar systems) for crowd sourcing labels, which has a focus on training collections but applicable for testing collections. Nike Air Max Dame Air Max 90 Sale Nike Air Max Hot Sale
"The plan, that has been published in 2013, was designed to develop an athlete focused, coach driven, high end centred system which gives athletes with world class support services and environments to enable the athlete to concentrate solely on performance. The creation of extremely high Performance Systems that is international best practice permits more consistent delivery of performances at major championships and make more medal opportunities. Investment is manufactured in those athletes who provide the greatest opportunity of delivering performances and medals now and into the future.

How much time Nike Free 5.0 achieved it take me Air Max Nederland to unravel my first cube? 4 months and that i didn't cheat. Today, 180 seconds or less. Have you ever solved every puzzle you've been given, then your cube is truely something you Womens Nike Blazer should try.. The financial mess was self inflicted. It absolutely was town of Montreal that founded the population Bike System Company to build up a shared bike program. PBSC is Bixi's parent company.

Nike Store Oslo åpningstider Cheap Nike Air Max Trainers Cheap Air Max Outlet

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piercing, Tattoos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users