Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Having Trouble With My Relationships..

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

The_FallenOne

The_FallenOne

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Hi...

I've got a girlfriend for over a month now, I don't love her at all, don't care for her at all, just nothing. That's how it's been in the my last few relationships.

I'm just emotionless, I grew up like that because of what happened at home and at school and just everywhere I've to.

Also still depressed, for the last few years now [over 5].

There was just one girl I loved, and I mean, really really loved. it didn't end well, she was way too far, I was way too far, it was impossible.

Now I'm looking at my friends and people around me who have a relationship going on, seems like they're really enjoying it.. I'm a bit jealous, I think..

My current girlfriend says I'm her first true love, tho as I said, I feel nothing towards her and I'm with her only because I want someone to talk to or just for a physical relationship.

I know I should break up with her but I just want to have someone like everyone else..

What should I do? what should I look for?

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
I think you're stringing her along. If you don't love or even care for the girl what is the point of being with her? Because in the end she's going to get her heart broken anyway by you. You feel you need her for someone to talk to? Bullshit. You have friends to talk to you don't need a girlfriend for a fucking chat.
Stop being a selfish prat.

Get your apathy to people sorted then wait till you actually have feelings for someone before you get into a relationship.

RunningWithWolves

RunningWithWolves

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

If you don't like her then dump her.

dont waste her time and yours its not fair she could be with someone who does like her.

Just be nice to her and say sorry im..., it is probably going to hurt her :(

The_FallenOne

The_FallenOne

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

If you don't like her then dump her.

dont waste her time and yours its not fair she could be with someone who does like her.

Just be nice to her and say sorry im..., it is probably going to hurt her :sad:

Uh yea.. altho I don't think I'll say "sorry" for who I am lol.

she'll get over it, everybody gets over it in the end.

I think you're stringing her along. If you don't love or even care for the girl what is the point of being with her? Because in the end she's going to get her heart broken anyway by you. You feel you need her for someone to talk to? Bullshit. You have friends to talk to you don't need a girlfriend for a fucking chat.
Stop being a selfish prat.

Get your apathy to people sorted then wait till you actually have feelings for someone before you get into a relationship.

My friends usually work or mind their own stuff, or play a video game that I don't and such.

Oh look I'm being selfish for the first time of my life, I'm such a horrible person T_T.

Well I don't know how that'll happen, my apathy to people was long gone when I was a child.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
You know apathy means indifference, right?

Yeah, you're being selfish. It's not fair to use someone like that. I get that you're lonely but that's just cruel do to that to a person.

As for your friends, why not try and do things with them? Play games, hang out. If they're busy get a hobby that involves other people, like war gaming (warhammer, hoards and warmachine etc.) or something.

Nothing is going to change unless you do. You can't wait for something to happen. If you're not going to make the effort, why should others?

The_FallenOne

The_FallenOne

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

You know apathy means indifference, right?

Yeah, you're being selfish. It's not fair to use someone like that. I get that you're lonely but that's just cruel do to that to a person.

As for your friends, why not try and do things with them? Play games, hang out. If they're busy get a hobby that involves other people, like war gaming (warhammer, hoards and warmachine etc.) or something.

Nothing is going to change unless you do. You can't wait for something to happen. If you're not going to make the effort, why should others?

I was thinking about the word Empathy. huh lol.

Yea well when I was being abused by others and neglected they didn't think it was cruel. other than that she seems to be having fun, she hasn't complained.

I'm alot more different than my friends, yea I enjoy being around them but the games they play aren't my games, the music they listen to isn't my music, I've tried but I just can't like it. and they play strategy war games, not my thing.

I've been trying really hard actually, I'm fucked up and I don't know how to change that

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

Uh yea.. altho I don't think I'll say "sorry" for who I am lol.

she'll get over it, everybody gets over it in the end.

What he's saying is that's a typical opener when breaking up to someone, not apologising for who you are. Regardless of how arrogant you seem, it's douchey of you to not feel sorry for stringing someone along because you want to feel physical and emotional comfort. You're using her and she feels 'in love with you' as you said. 

She'll get over, true, and she'll hopefully move on. Lord knows no one deserves to be treated like that. 

RunningWithWolves

RunningWithWolves

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

I agree with lionjess

And im actually agreeing with lightning for once rather then arguing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users