Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feeling Lonely

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

PinkWhale

PinkWhale

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Copy paste of what i wrote yesterday before coming home: Why do i feel so lonely? I went outside because i couldn't sleep and all i saw was people in groups having fun, returning from a club or walking towards one. I seem to be the only one that walks alone randomly without knowing where to go. I remember the past 6 days and how pathetic they were. I haven't spoken to any 1 besides my parents for the past 6 days. Well i did say hello to this girl but she just gave me a really weird look so i just walked away. My social life ended a month ago with summer break but at least before going on vocation i had internet which i used for all kinds chatrooms. I feel lonely and i guess it s up to me to change that. I am really shy and awkward but i know i will find people who will like me. Bla the Awkward Giraffe

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

Welcome to the real world bud.

Silverion

Silverion

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Metallica

You have to stop being so shy, just get into the world and say "Hello." You will run into people who think you're weird, but that's life. Go to places you enjoy, meet people who enjoy doing what you do. It's a lot easier said then done, but you can do it!  :)

svetocha

svetocha

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

dude, the wierd people you run into are usually the best people. all my closest friends are what people would call wierd, me being the wierdest!!! so take a chance with some people, you could meet the most special people

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

PinkWhale

PinkWhale

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

i used to be too lazy to check this song, it s awesome... thank you ... so much

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

colt129

colt129

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Woodkid
  • Fav Song Eminem - Criminal

Yes, I'm quite lonely also. All my psychiatrists say that I should visit with other people. Do they not understand the word 'introvert'? But, then again, I think this loneliness might be going to my head. Sometimes, I'll make out figures of people for a split second, and then it vanishes. It's happening quite a lot, and it's starting to creep me out. But I bet it's nothing though.

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

There's quite a big difference between being an introvert and being lonely. As a general rule, introverts don't feel lonely when they're by themselves; they're by themselves because they prefer that to being around other people -- which isn't to say at all that they don't like being around people at all. They do, but their prefered method of social interaction differs from that of extraverts, and they have other interests that rank higher than constant active social interaction.

Being caught in a place where you feel lonely but at the same time don't want to interact with people is a potential sign of depression. It's got nothing to do with being an introvert.

Bloodzerĝ

Bloodzerĝ

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

I'm very introverted... lol

Hazardous Waste

Hazardous Waste

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Not all people who are introverted want to be. I should know. I've been shy all of my life, and have paid a high price for it, but I have never been able to change it. I don't even know why I am that way. It's almost as though I'm on a different wavelength from other people sometimes... I try to find ways to cope. Fortunately I do have one very close friend who I relate very well with. When I can't take it anymore, I go there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users