Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What To Say

apologize

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Mr.Emo Love

Mr.Emo Love

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
How do you apologize to someone you love very much and can't live without after not speaking to her in 2 months because my phone broke and I couldn't get a new one till yestehrday? I love her with all heart and would do anything for her, I just hope she still loves me.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

You couldn't get in touch because your phone broke?

Son... have you heard of this little thing called the internet, there are lots of places you can get it for free like libraries... if you loved her as much as you say you'd have made the effort to keep in touch, You care now, because of the risk of losing her, thus upsetting your status quo.

CakeHappens

CakeHappens

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band A day to remember

Yeh no offence dude, but a broken phone isn't the end of the world. Don't you have a homephone/landline even? You could've made an old fashioned phonecall on that right? Even if it was only two minutes to say, "I wont have a mobile for a few months."

Hell, if you cared about her that much and couldn't get online or use another phone, you'd have bought a stamp and sent some snail mail.

Not being mean, but kinda hard to understand...

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

"Hey, my phone broke and I haven't been able to get a new one until now. What's new with you? Blah blah blah blah blah etc etc" 

Simple shit.

AnonyDead

AnonyDead

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
You can text for free on the internet or use a landline........

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd
  • Fav Song Glass table girls

find a new chyk. it isnt hard

True Loser

True Loser

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Fall Out Boy

seriously 2 months.dehh.U R DUMBASS faggot.U need some psychiatric help. whether u dont love her or u were hookin with another bitch.

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive

seriously 2 months.dehh.U R DUMBASS faggot.U need some psychiatric help. whether u dont love her or u were hookin with another bitch.

You're a muppet and not of the good variety. Kermit urinates on you.

Anyway, sounds like you have some explaining to do OP. I know if you were my bloke and hadn't contacted me for 2 months because your phone broke I would throw one hell of a hissy fit. Diamond ring plz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users